I tried CTE again
Old
  (#1)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute
 
BeiberLvr's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 7,972
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Florida
   
I tried CTE again - 06-25-2019, 03:17 PM

At league right now practicing. Decided to give it a try again

Ran a 22. My high run is 36

Broke and ran my first rack of 9 ball

Feels good

Iíll use it in my match if I have to play.



*this in no way changed my opinion that the subconscious is a big reason it works. But I do believe with practice it could be a good PSR

if thatís GFM so be it
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#2)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute
 
Patrick Johnson's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 20,516
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2007
   
06-25-2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeiberLvr View Post
Feels good
...
I do believe with practice it could be a good PSR
Yes, and helpful with aiming too. I think the two-line reference and the pivot to final aim can both promote heightened focus and efficient memorization/recall. There are definitely things anybody, user or not, could learn from some of CTE's techniques.

pj
chgo
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute
 
BC21's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,256
vCash: 500
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: West Virginia
   
06-25-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeiberLvr View Post
At league right now practicing. Decided to give it a try again

Ran a 22. My high run is 36

Broke and ran my first rack of 9 ball

Feels good

Iíll use it in my match if I have to play.



*this in no way changed my opinion that the subconscious is a big reason it works. But I do believe with practice it could be a good PSR

if thatís GFM so be it
Awesome!! Stroke em up! I agree that it probably makes for a good PSR, and also that the subconscious has a role to play with making it work precisely as needed.


POOLOLOGY
YouTube
Brian Crist
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute
 
Straightpool_99's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,801
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: Feb 2006
   
06-25-2019, 04:31 PM

I'm going to go against my better judgement and post once again my experience With CTE, but maybe I'll add something that I haven't really talked about before.

I tried mechanical pivoting for about 1 month of solid 6-8 hour days, on a snooker table. Because if I can't get it to work there, then it's of no interest to me (that was my rationale). I'd make some very Nice shots super cleanly into the Pocket, which was encouraging. Then I'd run into shots that, no matter what I tried, I could not make without the cheating With English, slow stunning or other such tricks. I realized that I was going nowhere fast, so I tried more Pro 1 style play.

Shooting fast and loose and on Instinct, I did make the system work to a decent standard. Once I tried slowing Down and being super accurate, I'd run into all the same problems from before. Was what I was doing "proper" CTE? I have no idea. I don't really think I'm talented enough to shoot pool, looking at the cueball last. It's so hard to keep the cue aligned properly that way and I feel some Control over the shot may be lost. That's just an opinion. To be honest, when I was shooting fast, I'm not even sure where I actually had my eyes last, I'd sweep to center and then shoot, but did I move my eyes to the Object ball at the last moment? Can't really tell. I have a feeling I'd not pass the curtain test especially not With a curtain between my cueball and the Object ball after going to center.

I'd say that I COULD probably get this style of play to work, and I don't think I've ever said that the Method doesn't work at all. That being said, I have my doubts regarding going strictly by the book and making the system work that way, but if you can do it, I Guess nothing would be better. Anyway, I'm sort of glad I tried it. After all that hype, I would have regretted having never given it a go.

BTW, Bieber, didn't you have a run of 70+ some years ago? Am I misremembering? You did post some footage on an 8 footer, didn't you? Seem to remember a Nice run, but could have you mixed up With someone else. Anyway, kudos on the run.

Last edited by Straightpool_99; 06-25-2019 at 04:45 PM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,651
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Milpitas Ca
   
06-25-2019, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeiberLvr View Post
At league right now practicing. Decided to give it a try again

Ran a 22. My high run is 36

Broke and ran my first rack of 9 ball

Feels good

Iíll use it in my match if I have to play.



*this in no way changed my opinion that the subconscious is a big reason it works. But I do believe with practice it could be a good PSR

if thatís GFM so be it
Whatís the big deal? Howís is this any greater a accomplishment when a Ghostball user does the same thing?

You donít think a Ghostball user never feels good, feels great when making shot after shot?

There have been shots I made where my opponent was dump founded. Iím real good at banks and it blows away people the banks I make, or the combos, or just barely missing a ball when sending the OB to a pocket and plenty more.

Yet, I feel no need to come on here to brag, to make a big deal out of nothing special.

Why, cause it ainít the method I use, it is how I use my method.

Same with all players, it is all how well they use whatever sighting method chosen.

Geez........
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute
 
BeiberLvr's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 7,972
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Florida
   
06-25-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Whatís the big deal? Howís is this any greater a accomplishment when a Ghostball user does the same thing?

You donít think a Ghostball user never feels good, feels great when making shot after shot?

There have been shots I made where my opponent was dump founded. Iím real good at banks and it blows away people the banks I make, or the combos, or just barely missing a ball when sending the OB to a pocket and plenty more.

Yet, I feel no need to come on here to brag, to make a big deal out of nothing special.

Why, cause it ainít the method I use, it is how I use my method.

Same with all players, it is all how well they use whatever sighting method chosen.

Geez........
You've got the 7 for life.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute
 
BeiberLvr's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 7,972
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Florida
   
06-25-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightpool_99 View Post

BTW, Bieber, didn't you have a run of 70+ some years ago? Am I misremembering? You did post some footage on an 8 footer, didn't you? Seem to remember a Nice run, but could have you mixed up With someone else. Anyway, kudos on the run.
I wish I ran a 70.

I love 14.1, but I am so bad at it lol

But I could still spot Duckie 90 going to 100
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute
 
BeiberLvr's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 7,972
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Florida
   
06-25-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Whatís the big deal? Howís is this any greater a accomplishment when a Ghostball user does the same thing?

You donít think a Ghostball user never feels good, feels great when making shot after shot?

There have been shots I made where my opponent was dump founded. Iím real good at banks and it blows away people the banks I make, or the combos, or just barely missing a ball when sending the OB to a pocket and plenty more.

Yet, I feel no need to come on here to brag, to make a big deal out of nothing special.

Why, cause it ainít the method I use, it is how I use my method.

Same with all players, it is all how well they use whatever sighting method chosen.

Geez........

Also for the record. I wasn't bragging. Running 20 something balls isn't worthy of a brag.

I was simply pointing out the fact that marketing claims aside, there are some positives in using CTE.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute
 
Dan White's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,864
vCash: 500
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Oct 2005
   
06-25-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightpool_99 View Post
I'm going to go against my better judgement and post once again my experience With CTE, but maybe I'll add something that I haven't really talked about before.

I tried mechanical pivoting for about 1 month of solid 6-8 hour days, on a snooker table. Because if I can't get it to work there, then it's of no interest to me (that was my rationale). I'd make some very Nice shots super cleanly into the Pocket, which was encouraging. Then I'd run into shots that, no matter what I tried, I could not make without the cheating With English, slow stunning or other such tricks. I realized that I was going nowhere fast, so I tried more Pro 1 style play.

Shooting fast and loose and on Instinct, I did make the system work to a decent standard. Once I tried slowing Down and being super accurate, I'd run into all the same problems from before. Was what I was doing "proper" CTE? I have no idea. I don't really think I'm talented enough to shoot pool, looking at the cueball last. It's so hard to keep the cue aligned properly that way and I feel some Control over the shot may be lost. That's just an opinion. To be honest, when I was shooting fast, I'm not even sure where I actually had my eyes last, I'd sweep to center and then shoot, but did I move my eyes to the Object ball at the last moment? Can't really tell. I have a feeling I'd not pass the curtain test especially not With a curtain between my cueball and the Object ball after going to center.

I'd say that I COULD probably get this style of play to work, and I don't think I've ever said that the Method doesn't work at all. That being said, I have my doubts regarding going strictly by the book and making the system work that way, but if you can do it, I Guess nothing would be better. Anyway, I'm sort of glad I tried it. After all that hype, I would have regretted having never given it a go.

BTW, Bieber, didn't you have a run of 70+ some years ago? Am I misremembering? You did post some footage on an 8 footer, didn't you? Seem to remember a Nice run, but could have you mixed up With someone else. Anyway, kudos on the run.
I had the thought (as I'm sure others have had as well) that the more strictly you follow the CTE instructions the worse you will do with it. Your experience seems to support that idea.

CTE could be a good PSR for some people. I say Bieber knows what he's getting into as he's done it for a year. He seems to have a good handle on the warts and all yet still finds positive things that help his game. Good for him!


Dan White
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute
 
ChicagoRJ's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 36,968
vCash: 500
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 35 miles West of Chiraq
   
07-01-2019, 11:18 AM

WOW. Has hell froze over. Some folks that are in the non CTE camp have a few nice things to say about CTE? Never would have thought it.

So, for the record, I don't use CTE. For the record, I trained for 2 days with Stan at his home with CTE.

But, I may not use CTE, per se, but I use some of it. And incorporated some of it into my PSR and added fractional aiming, and kind of use a hybrid of it both now, including a little ghost ball on those long thin cuts.

When I used CTE during the 2 days with Stan, it worked great, but just tough to remember. So, when I got home and went back to my practicing only once or twice a week, it was not registering. My fault for not increasing the repetition to get my muscle memory down pat.

But, still seemed like a lot of work and memorization. For me, it was not as "fun" to play... felt like work. For others, it is work and they need to be better to pay the rent or win the local tourney.

I'm not a pivot guy, and I've never used BHE on a shot in my life. I know what it is, I know how to use it, I just don't like it.

One day I'll describe my system and how it works. But, I'll grow a thicker skin first and then give it a shot to try and explain it. lol


RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"


TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN


Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB


ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute
 
BC21's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,256
vCash: 500
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: West Virginia
   
07-01-2019, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
WOW. Has hell froze over. Some folks that are in the non CTE camp have a few nice things to say about CTE? Never would have thought it.

So, for the record, I don't use CTE. For the record, I trained for 2 days with Stan at his home with CTE.

But, I may not use CTE, per se, but I use some of it. And incorporated some of it into my PSR and added fractional aiming, and kind of use a hybrid of it both now, including a little ghost ball on those long thin cuts.

When I used CTE during the 2 days with Stan, it worked great, but just tough to remember. So, when I got home and went back to my practicing only once or twice a week, it was not registering. My fault for not increasing the repetition to get my muscle memory down pat.

But, still seemed like a lot of work and memorization. For me, it was not as "fun" to play... felt like work. For others, it is work and they need to be better to pay the rent or win the local tourney.

I'm not a pivot guy, and I've never used BHE on a shot in my life. I know what it is, I know how to use it, I just don't like it.

One day I'll describe my system and how it works. But, I'll grow a thicker skin first and then give it a shot to try and explain it. lol
Great post. To me, this is how aiming should be, take a mix of learned techniques and principles and turn it into something usable for yourself.


POOLOLOGY
YouTube
Brian Crist
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute
 
ChicagoRJ's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 36,968
vCash: 500
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 35 miles West of Chiraq
   
07-01-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
Great post. To me, this is how aiming should be, take a mix of learned techniques and principles and turn it into something usable for yourself.
thanks Sir.

Funny, as I teach my son (he's 20 but had not much interest in pool but now plays it in college) So, now we play quite a bit when he's home. So, he finally came around lol

But, I'll tell him he's hitting a shot to thin when he's shooting. I'll tell him it's a half ball hit just because I've shot that same shot a lot of times and you just know. And I know because of putting my body and mind through it, over and over, the same way. So, he's starting to see it. But it will take time.

So, he's learning my way. And when he does it, he does well, when he doesn't he misses. I ask what happened and he says I "thought" I had the right angle on it. But, he was just guessing as I can tell he never really looked at it, and never moved "into" the shot and just got down and fired at it.

Which, is typical of newer players, taking easy shots for granted. We just joined an ACS league last week. First league for him ever. He lost his first 5 games but won his last game of the night. The other team was very good. Luckily, they are the best team, and it gets easier from there


RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"


TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN


Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB


ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute
 
Patrick Johnson's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 20,516
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2007
   
07-01-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
Great post. To me, this is how aiming should be, take a mix of learned techniques and principles and turn it into something usable for yourself.
Makes sense. In fact, I think it's how aiming is mostly done, even by those who think they follow a system strictly - I'm sure they interpret and embellish it their own way, probably including bits and pieces of other systems/methods, maybe without being aware of it.

I bet there's a lot less difference than we think in how we all aim.

pj
chgo
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute
 
ChicagoRJ's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 36,968
vCash: 500
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 35 miles West of Chiraq
   
07-02-2019, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Makes sense. In fact, I think it's how aiming is mostly done, even by those who think they follow a system strictly - I'm sure they interpret and embellish it their own way, probably including bits and pieces of other systems/methods, maybe without being aware of it.

I bet there's a lot less difference than we think in how we all aim.

pj
chgo
I concur. That's why I don't mind folks "marketing" any system. It's just a way to get in a good habit of doing the same thing, all the time, to demonstrate consistency.

Once you do it enough, it starts to become second nature, and even folks that started with ghost ball, probably are no longer using ghost ball as their mind is on automatic now and they just see the picture. And then they make minor adjustments while in the standing position, get down and shoot.

So, any system that helps train the brain, and give folks a good PSR can't be all bad. It's just some are more complicated than others. I like less complicated but not as basic as ghost ball Somewhere in between !!


RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"


TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN


Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB


ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,651
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Milpitas Ca
   
07-03-2019, 05:58 AM

Can anyone tell me what Iím thinking.......I kinda wonder since so many seem to have the power to understand what is going on in others minds.

Wonder how yíall can know what my mind is doing......yet imply that I donít.

Iím calling Madam Cleo.........
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.