Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page BBC Tells Schoolchildren There Are ‘over 100’ Genders
Page 7 of 10 « First 567 89 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#91)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-17-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
In some regard it would seem it should be trivial.

But obviously it's not to a lot of people, it's important to them. They even threaten people for even talking about the subject.

Many people react with strong emotions....they react to something apparently sexual about bathrooms.

In some regard, knowing whether you have a hee-hee or a whoo-whoo and what door to walk into should be friggin trivial.........

But obviously it's not for some people..... some being the operative word (or pre-operative word) it's important to them to be different. They even react with strong emotions.....

Old
  (#92)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-17-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Why should I tell you something that I don't support or believe?

Why would you act like I do?

Are you lying or do you still have a fundamental misunderstanding?

Those are the only two options. Pick one.

Seriously.

Anything other than one of those two options is BS for sure.

Pick one so we can determine how to settle this.

You said:

Quote:
I understand the fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what one does not understand.

Real problems?

How?

What problems?

I don't doubt it but I wonder what you perceive the problems could be and how that might in some way adversely affect you.

What's odd to me is that individuals have decided for themselves that they 100% understand this when the rest of society, including experts that study these matters for decades, are still trying to understand it. Obviously some have made a personal decision that is biased and fits their personal needs, nothing more.

You sling around accusations like "fear" and "misunderstanding"...but when you are asked to speak with specifics on the matter, you duck?

BS.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#93)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
You said:

You sling around accusations like "fear" and "misunderstanding"...but when you are asked to speak with specifics on the matter, you duck?

BS.
It's got to be the fear.

Old
  (#94)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrswylde View Post
I'll take a shot, and I am speaking strictly as the daddy of a 15 and 10 year old daughters since I could care less about who is in the bathroom/locker room with me.

As parents we are hard wired to protect our children. I truly believe that. Now, a 15 year old girl is VERY self -conscious about the changes their bodies are undergoing and the process of becoming a young woman. I have talked about this issue with her at some length. She is most certainly not ok with a male, any male- gay, trans gendered, trans vestited, cross dressing, or straight- being in a locker room while she is changing and possibly nude. And that is OK. I would be worried more if she was ok at 15 with this. It makes not one difference if the trans dude "thinks" of himself as female. He is a male. And my 15 year old daughter and my 10 year old daughter are not going to change, shower, and use the bathroom in front of a male. Period.

We were members of Planet Fitness. The second they made it policy to allow anyone into any dressing room based on how they identified, we dropped our membership and informed management of our decision. I wasn't overly upset. Didn't cause a scene and certainly didn't try to picket outside on the sidewalk and protest. They are a business, and should be able to decide on what type of business they want to be. Good luck to them.

BUT. Because a boy, who feels like he might want to be a girl, decides he wants to change in the girl's dressing room, I now have to find a place where I feel, as a parent, my girls are insulated from being exposed to that situation.

This is just MY example. Say what you want, but right now, there are perverts doing unspeakable things to people from all walks of life. I am not so sure allowing a man (or woman), who identifies as trans gendered into a locker room or restroom with my daughters is good parenting on my part....even if their intentions are as pure as the driven snow.
Thanks.

I have a daughter too, so I know how you feel.

Nowhere were perverts mentioned. Nowhere were child abusers or child molesters mentioned. But I understand some people lump everything together, especially when they have fear or misunderstanding.

Which bathroom should this person use? This person was born with no ovaries or testicles.

What about this person? They were born with testicles and have not done anything to alter their appearance.

This person was born with testicles. They have done nothing to alter their appearance. Oh, by the way, this person is a doctor. Which bathroom?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#95)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
You said:

BS.
Duck?

Not at all.

I speak with authority to educate for the broader benefit of all. I don't interject my feelings or judge in such a matter. I maintain objectivity.

Those are not accusations. They are objective observations. And quite accurate. Even though you don't like it.

You are definitely unable or unwilling to answer questions for reasons I have pointed out. You have to sidestep it. You have no other option.

Trying to get me to politicize these matters will be unsuccessful. Trying to get me to judge or interrupt objectivity will be unsuccessful.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Last edited by Chopdoc; 09-17-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Old
  (#96)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
You're one of the most bigoted posters on this board.
Calling out bigotry and hate is bigoted and hateful, huh?

Pretty convenient... if you're a bigot trying to look normal.

pj <- not talking about anybody here, of course
chgo

Old
  (#97)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member

09-17-2019, 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=Chopdoc;6478895]Thanks.

What about this person? They were born with testicles and have not done anything to alter their appearance.

This person was born with testicles. They have done nothing to alter their appearance. Oh, by the way, this person is a doctor. Which bathroom?

Those cases are very interesting. Should we change every bathroom in society to cater to these three peoples needs? ( I know it's slightly more than 3, so let's not play that silly game)

Should we do something like the handicapped do? Or the blind? Put braille on all the ATM's? Put urinals in the women's potty "just in case"?

Should we have just the one "special" bathroom that no one uses unless one of "the different" ones walks in and needs to go?

Or maybe we should let them figure out

Old
  (#98)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Thanks.

Nowhere were perverts mentioned. Nowhere were child abusers or child molesters mentioned. But I understand some people lump everything together, especially when they have fear or misunderstanding.

Which bathroom should this person use? This person was born with no ovaries or testicles.

Well, maybe instead of testicles and ovaries, the presence of either vagina or penis should determine which bathroom you use? What bathroom should the soon -to-be sex changed convict use? Would you feel comfortable with him in the dressing room with your daughter?

Old
  (#99)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 04:24 PM

I think the ones without penis' should use the bathroom with toilets. ET, the extra testicle should call home.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#100)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks.

Like I've said all along.....use the bathroom in which you're plumbed. If you had your cock & balls removed, thats some serious dedication.....and money spent (or in idaho, tax money spent )..... If you still have your cock & balls, you still use the mens room.....although, you'll get some funny stares I'm sure.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#101)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-17-2019, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Like I've said all along.....use the bathroom in which you're plumbed. If you had your cock & balls removed, thats some serious dedication.....and money spent (or in idaho, tax money spent )..... If you still have your cock & balls, you still use the mens room.....although, you'll get some funny stares I'm sure.
I see.

I seem to remember someone said it had everything to do with genetics.

I have said to look up epigenetics.

Now it is back to anatomy.

So what if the anatomy matches neither. Which bathroom do they decide? Who decides?

What if the genetics matches neither.

They have to stay home? Can't leave? Can't use public restrooms?

How to someone know what someone has in their pants in a public restroom? Are they peeking?

Plumbing?

What if the plumbing matches neither by your personal standards, let alone a valid medical opinion?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#102)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-17-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
I think the ones without penis' should use the bathroom with toilets. ET, the extra testicle should call home.
I see. The one's without a penis.

Even if they have testicles and a beard?

So, are you going to stand at the door, check what's in their pants, and check their blood for a barr body?

If they had a recent transfusion that will throw off your results.

Or if they are a chimera like my wife, they have two blood types. One female, one male. I think you would get confused by that. It's called acquired chimerism, she got it from having a male child. It even confuses her doctors.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#103)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-17-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
I see. The one's without a penis.

Even if they have testicles and a beard?

So, are you going to stand at the door, check what's in their pants, and check their blood for a barr body?

If they had a recent transfusion that will throw off your results.

Or if they are a chimera like my wife, they have two blood types. One female, one male. I think you would get confused by that. It's called acquired chimerism, she got it from having a male child. It even confuses her doctors.

Evidently, she isn't pushing her chimerism to push an agenda.

The rest of the mumbo jumbo is part of the problem. People further pushing their agenda of acceptance for them. I really couldn't care less if someone self identifies as a head of lettuce. Just don't expect me to play along with the game.

You want to placate? Go right ahead. You haven't the right to bother anyone else with your problem though.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#104)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 05:45 PM

From earlier. It always seems to get to that nonsensical line of argument by someone who argues by citing what are essentially statistical anomalies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
I and most everybody don't need to play semantic games. Being a man or a woman (with some very minor cases of genetic defects...which I only mention to preclude that nonsensical line of argument) is a pretty simple concept....

Old
  (#105)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-17-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrswylde View Post

This is just MY example. Say what you want, but right now, there are perverts doing unspeakable things to people from all walks of life. I am not so sure allowing a man (or woman), who identifies as trans gendered into a locker room or restroom with my daughters is good parenting on my part....even if their intentions are as pure as the driven snow.
This person walked into the ladies locker room or the ladies bathroom at a public place. Your daughter would like to go in. What do you do?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wKKWPxfHTsc/hqdefault.jpg

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Page 7 of 10 « First 567 89 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: