Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page My feelings aren't hurt
Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#91)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-18-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Art is much different than language!

Artistic expression can come in many forms! Music, theatre, painting and etc.

The Supreme Court already ruled on Luther Campbell and his group "two live crew" regarding obscenity in music and art...

The n word is an obscenity. It's use in artistic expression is protected.

What is not protected is its use in language and is considered a verbal assault in most legal venues.

As a teen, it was cool to sling the word around with friends. But, I haven't used it in 20 years! I could be exaggerating ! But, it certainly is on the decline with age and maturity.

Just my 2 cents.

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
This post is all over the place. I'd like to see how you came up with the idea that using the N word in language is verbal assault in most legal venues...which I guess you think is legally enforceable.

I'm familiar with 2 Live Crew...still know about the first half of We Want Some Puzzy.

But for some art I'll post this, like most of his stuff it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLOw_SzkRQ8

Chappelle's Show - The Niggar Family - Uncensored

Old
  (#92)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post

You have your opinion about Bush and Cheney and I respect your viewpoint even though I disagree. .
Thank you, Jason.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#93)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 05:22 AM

Quote:
You sound like you wish the black community well!

I do to...

Where we differ is your belief that the outcome is and would be the same regardless of set backs from racism and etc..

Rap music and erosion of the family unit is so huge that police brutality, racism and drugs are drowned out....

I just don't see it that way. I believe that people when given a chance will grab the opportunity and make the best of the opportunities available...

No one sets out to fail on purpose...

Kd

Have you noticed that the gang is enjoying this "debate" about the right to toss around the N word a lot more than you are? Have you considered why?

Old
  (#94)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Have you noticed that the gang is enjoying this "debate" about the right to toss around the N word a lot more than you are? Have you considered why?
Funny,
How they levitate to the subject of the n on topics unrelated.

Kd

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#95)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Funny,

Kd

It appears to me that they are enjoying taunting you.
Some of the same ones who follow me around talking smack.

Old
  (#96)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 06:31 AM

Quote:
It appears to me that they are enjoying taunting you.
Some of the same ones who follow me around talking smack.
Imagine if Dawgie, Easy-E, Bamadog and Manwan came back full time.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#97)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Funny,

Kd

Your self unawareness is stunning

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#98)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Imagine if Dawgie, Easy-E, Bamadog and Manwan came back full time.
Bamadog would fit in well with the current group, I imagine.
Ugo certainly slithered in nicely. I mean slid.

Old
  (#99)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

10-19-2019, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Bamadog would fit in well with the current group, I imagine.
Ugo certainly slithered in nicely. I mean slid.
A classless thread started by a was-been, never really-was

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#100)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
A classless thread started by a was-been, never really-was
Well, I'm sorry I said what I did. A select few have been pretty rough lately and Ugo has taken up where he did before he left. I would have hoped he had grown up some.
I'm finding myself getting drawn into the retorts lately. My apologies to Ugo and Bamadog. I'm trying not to fall into that trap.

Old
  (#101)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Well, I'm sorry I said what I did. A select few have been pretty rough lately and Ugo has taken up where he did before he left. I would have hoped he had grown up some.
I'm finding myself getting drawn into the retorts lately. My apologies to Ugo and Bamadog. I'm trying not to fall into that trap.
Get up on your cross, come on, give it the good old WV try...you can do it Hondo.

Old
  (#102)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

10-19-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
It's enlightening to the flailing double standards that hypocritical leftists have - not that you understand this...or pretty much anything else of substance.

Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: