Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Another School Shooting - Sugas, CA.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Another School Shooting - Sugas, CA.
Old
  (#1)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

Another School Shooting - Sugas, CA. - 11-14-2019, 11:00 AM

California has strict firearm laws, who is going to say what. Wonder if the will blame the perpetrator? Shooter was student, only 15 years old, where did he or she get the firearm?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...oting-n1082231

Laws do not work, so let not call for more laws. California has the laws, apprently they the laws don't work.

Last edited by CocoboloCowboy; 11-14-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Old
  (#2)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-14-2019, 02:45 PM

There is something sick going on out there.

Old
  (#3)
highkarate
AzB Silver Member
highkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond reputehighkarate has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 11:23 PM

The CIO of the company I work for's daughter was killed in this shooting. 16 years old. So sad.

thats just like, your opinion man

Old
  (#4)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

11-15-2019, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
There is something sick going on out there.
It is a sickness brought on by pampering these kids to think they are special so when one person or a group offends that self esteem and bullies them, they crumble and resort to mass assault with a weapon because they are programmed to be cowards by the parents and everyone else that coddled them. i grew up in a time, where if someone offended you, you met them outside after school and settled your differences with a little fist action. That has been the way males settled their differences since the beginning of time. Not today..... you ambush them and anyone near them with your parents guns or drive over them with your truck and anyone near them to show them who is boss. That is the sickness that is played out time and time again....

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 11-15-2019 at 02:19 AM.

Old
  (#5)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2019, 06:28 AM

Maybe I am thinking wrong but many kids today have no life experience, no respect for anyone, or any thing. Little parenting, and seldom go out side.

Honestly the video games they play are violent, some just blood, gut, and killing. When the game become boring could they try the real killing.
Rambo
Then you have movies where the plot is some person like the Terminator, or Rambo killing several hundred people in the first 15 minutes. Special effects are like the real deal.

In G.O.D. (Good old days) kids were different, our TV & Movie experience was different, ever boy had a pocket knife, BB Gun, or .22 Rifle. We did not have kids committing mass murders. We brought our pocket knives to school it was normal, no one cared. After school we got our BB Buns, or .22's walked the neighborhood to the dump for target proactive, or shooting varmints.

Teachers had the time to teach, as young kids arrived in first grade with manner, respect, and knew right & wrong. We participated in scouting, YMCA, or Boy Club activities. Again it was all learning experience, and values or skills. Kids worked, had paper routes, cut laws for extra money. Or did what today was called dirty jobs. We learn value of money.

Our hero we Hop-A-Long, Roy & Dale, Cisco Poncho, Sky King, Long Ranger, etc. Yes there were gun fights, people got shot, or wounded. Our Heros stood for the Flag & Kneeled in Church.

IN GOD thing were better in many ways, the Killing Field were in Cambodia, Not Chicago, Baltamore, or anywhere in the USA.

Last edited by CocoboloCowboy; 11-15-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Old
  (#6)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2019, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
It is a sickness brought on by pampering these kids to think they are special so when one person or a group offends that self esteem and bullies them, they crumble and resort to mass assault with a weapon because they are programmed to be cowards by the parents and everyone else that coddled them. i grew up in a time, where if someone offended you, you met them outside after school and settled your differences with a little fist action. That has been the way males settled their differences since the beginning of time. Not today..... you ambush them and anyone near them with your parents guns or drive over them with your truck and anyone near them to show them who is boss. That is the sickness that is played out time and time again....
You can point the blame at the government, school systems and psychologists.
The societal change has its roots with the baby boomers.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#7)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
11-15-2019, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkarate View Post
The CIO of the company I work for's daughter was killed in this shooting. 16 years old. So sad.
And wait for all the idiots claiming it a false flag event, a political stunt.

That's disgusting.

Old
  (#8)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-15-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
And wait for all the idiots claiming it a false flag event, a political stunt.

That's disgusting.
Self fulfilling prophecy

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#9)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

11-15-2019, 07:00 AM

Remember in the early 1970's we had a contract with LA City Unified School District, most of the School were still safe. But recall going to both Dorsey & Manual Arts H/S. Both were closed & locked campuses. LA City Unified had just started their own Police Dept. They dressed in shirt ,ties, slacks & jacket, handcuff, radio, and firearm were not in plan sight. They were like detectives. Today they wear Uniforms, and are on most school campuses. Puis have roving patrol around campuses.

Friend just retired from fairly large sized police dept in AZ. When he was like 2 years from retirement, I ask why not go to one of the schools, and be a school officer. Think M-F with weekend off. He said Patrol of the Streets is a SAFER ENVIORMENT, School are full of problems. Gangs, Fights Daily, Drugs, Guns, it's helish.

Last edited by CocoboloCowboy; 11-15-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Old
  (#10)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

11-15-2019, 07:35 AM

I don't know what the causation is but I do know that when I grew up, every just about every kid in my neighborhood had access to firearms and there was never any accidents or shootings. We were taught to respect firearms. My next door neighbor always had a rifle and shotgun on a rack in his UNLOCKED truck.

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

Old
  (#11)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2019, 07:54 AM

Impeachment tanking.
School shooting occurs.

Coincidence?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: