problems accessing control panel

jojo88

Registered
I have recently created an AZ account and am unable to access any of the links in the Control Panel and the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page is not working. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I don't have an answer for you but if you don't get an answer that solves it from somebody else before long you can contact the owner of the forum through the use of the "Private Message" (aka PM) function and he may be able to assist. His user name is AzHousePro. If you are signed in you can access your private message features and send a message from here:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/private.php
To send a private message just click where it says "send new message" under the private messages category on the left side of the screen and it is easy and self evident from there.

Here is another quick easy way to PM someone. Find a post from the person you want to PM, in this case it would be AzHousePro. Click on their user name. From the drop down menu that comes up, click on "send a private message to...". From there it will be self explanatory.

Here is a link to one of his posts that you can use to contact him with the second method if you want to see how it works doing it that way:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6652536&postcount=1

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I don't have an answer for you but if you don't get an answer that solves it from somebody else before long you can contact the owner of the forum through the use of the "Private Message" (aka PM) function and he may be able to assist. His user name is AzHousePro. If you are signed in you can access your private message features and send a message from here:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/private.php
To send a private message just click where it says "send new message" under the private messages category on the left side of the screen and it is easy and self evident from there.

Here is another quick easy way to PM someone. Find a post from the person you want to PM, in this case it would be AzHousePro. Click on their user name. From the drop down menu that comes up, click on "send a private message to...". From there it will be self explanatory.

Here is a link to one of his posts that you can use to contact him with the second method if you want to see how it works doing it that way:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6652536&postcount=1

Nice post.
Will Prout

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A) Crucial to know what kind of device(s) you are using that experience the problems.
2- instead of just clicking the link(s), try 'open in new window'. On my phone- a samsung- I need to do that to utilize some functions.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
A) Crucial to know what kind of device(s) you are using that experience the problems.
2- instead of just clicking the link(s), try 'open in new window'. On my phone- a samsung- I need to do that to utilize some functions.

Good advice. Also just as important would be which browser he is using.

Some suggestions he could try. Clear your cache and reboot your device. Probably isn't the issue but that probably solves more problems than anything else and should always be a first go to. Try the Chrome browser because it is about the best there is plus most things are specifically optimized to work well with it. If you already use Chrome, try another browser just to see if it makes any difference. That's all I've got, at least without knowing more details.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Jojo, you can always reach me by PM at this account or email me at housepro@azbilliards.com.

Brand new accounts are in a kind of "probationary" status. It is set up to combat spam on the forums.

I will move you out of that status so you have complete access to the control panel.

Mike

I have recently created an AZ account and am unable to access any of the links in the Control Panel and the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page is not working. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.