Recommended 16-ball cleaner?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I need a 16-ball cleaner that doesn't involve a bucket. Are there any recommendations...

Or, does anyone know where Diamond cleaners are in stock? Last I heard, there is a wait to get those.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I will check for you tomorrow. The Diamond cleaner is IMO the way to go.

TFT

I need a 16-ball cleaner that doesn't involve a bucket. Are there any recommendations...

Or, does anyone know where Diamond cleaners are in stock? Last I heard, there is a wait to get those.

Attachments

• trent diamond card.jpg
    trent diamond card.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 345

sddale2001

Registered
Call Diamond directly or contact your local pool hall and see who maintains their tables and talk to them. I don't think the wait should be that long for Diamond to put one together.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Call Diamond directly or contact your local pool hall and see who maintains their tables and talk to them. I don't think the wait should be that long for Diamond to put one together.

Few weeks delay. I want to buy something today if possible, was hoping there was a Diamond cleaner in stock.

The Clean Gleem guy's warranty is a joke, and he never answered my contact.

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Few weeks delay. I want to buy something today if possible, was hoping there was a Diamond cleaner in stock.

The Clean Gleem guy's warranty is a joke, and he never answered my contact.

Did I miss something, what's the warranty on the Diamond machine? From what I can find it appears both CleanGleem and Diamond have a limited 1-year warranty.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Did I miss something, what's the warranty on the Diamond machine? From what I can find it appears both CleanGleem and Diamond have a limited 1-year warranty.

Diamond doesn't require you to ship the unit back and forth on your dime to repair a part

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond doesn't require you to ship the unit back and forth on your dime to repair a part
IIRC didn't CG start as a go-fund-me deal? Wonder how many he's even sold? That cleaner looks nice but i'd just be really leery of how long they'll be around and the possibility of no parts.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys realize clean gleam is slach, one of us. A long time member and contributor. I doubt he’s going anywhere...

Competition is good.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I use a bloodworth ball cleaner for years and am happy with it
I don’t know how to post a link from my iPad

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Well, I'm trying one out. He said he could send me parts to repair the unit if something fails, instead of paying shipping twice in sending the whole thing in to him

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I've tried one out.

Clean Gleem is very powerful, balls are perfect in 90 seconds. Very easy to maintain, easy to take apart and clean, easy to use.

Recommended for any room or even home use. I'd buy one if I had a home table set up.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I've tried one out.

Clean Gleem is very powerful, balls are perfect in 90 seconds. Very easy to maintain, easy to take apart and clean, easy to use.

Recommended for any room or even home use. I'd buy one if I had a home table set up.

Good to know.

I wonder if he's still working on the smaller unit for home use?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I've tried one out.

Hey Patrick, I've not used a ball cleaner. Are they loud? My friend made his own and it was pretty loud.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Hey Patrick, I've not used a ball cleaner. Are they loud? My friend made his own and it was pretty loud.

A little, but you only need to run it for 90 seconds. It's really efficient and really powerful. I'm buying one for home when I set up a home room again.

Last edited: