Bubinga Joint Protector

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Any Cuemakers here wanna make me a 3 pc. set in 3/8x10 in Bubinga???? :0 reasonable price of course :) even 2 piece....if 3 is too high..

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
cajunbarboxplyr said:
Any Cuemakers here wanna make me a 3 pc. set in 3/8x10 in Bubinga???? :0 reasonable price of course :) even 2 piece....if 3 is too high..
$50 for the set of three since no one else has offered to. Someone will surely bid lower than me so I won't have to build them. :)
I am really busy, but do have a piece of Bubinga left from a Bubinga cue we are building. So if no one else wants to jump on it that is what I will do it for.
Chris
www.hightowercues.com
www.internationalcuemakers.com

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Chris

I have no doubt in my mind that you r extremely busy. Tell Hu hi for me when he gets to your shop in a couple of days.

I really shouldnt have posted this thread since I really need 2 new tips for both of my Tice shafts more than a set of J/P's.....I have a 3 peice set of cheap Delrins but they are serving the purpose good....but althought I much rather have a somewhat matching set to go along with my Tice.

Chris I will keep you in mind tho for later on. I know you do great work and Im very sure its top quality.....But good tips will help me win matches....not J/P's....

Thanks for the offer tho :)

Jamie