Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Apa not disclosing covid19 infected players???
Page 9 of 13 « First 789 1011 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#121)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate
ideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-07-2020, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Ideologist is trying to make you feel guilty, I wonder what he does to personally save the area where he lives, or county where he lives, or state what he lives.

My guess is the person is a keyboard commando, who's bark is just that, noise, or flapping his yap. A do nothing liberal t*d, but cries wolf because it gets attention, it seeks. If people were smart. They would not put this numbskull on ignore, it just easier to read his comedy, laught, and not reply.

I have made it my person rule to never ever put Nuckelheads like _____ _____ or this clown, on ignor, just not reply to their stupid posts.

Hope they all get ulcers, and need maylox many times a day.

It's not about guilt, I asked a simple question. Do your choices make you feel guilty? Maybe you should revisit them.

Snowflakes in Hawaii meltdown

What does a laughably out of touch old man sound like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type79
Stay in your lane.
Quote:
I own you nothing grasshopper, as in my mind you are just another internet cocoaroach

Old
  (#122)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

09-07-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideologist View Post
It's not about guilt, I asked a simple question. Do your choices make you feel guilty? Maybe you should revisit them.
Why would I feel guilty, no more guilty then working my behind off, and retiring at a young age. Others played, while my life was work, work, and more work.

If you are on some sort of guilt trip, give some time at the Salvation Army, or other Charity that helps people with problems.

Trust me I do not feel guilty from not being killed in Vietnam when in military, I color myself lucky.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#123)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate
ideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond repute

09-07-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Why would I feel guilty, no more guilty then working my behind off, and retiring at a young age. Others played, while my life was work, work, and more work.

If you are on some sort of guilt trip, give some time at the Salvation Army, or other Charity that helps people with problems.

Trust me I do not feel guilty from not being killed in Vietnam when in military, I color myself lucky.
Your usual irrelevance is especially fitting here, you have no response to knowing you risk others for your own convenience. You are worthless to this discussion and society.

Quote:
Stay in your lane.
Quote:
I own you nothing grasshopper, as in my mind you are just another internet cocoaroach

Old
  (#124)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

09-07-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Your usual irrelevance is especially fitting here, you have no response to knowing you risk others for your own convenience. You are worthless to this discussion and society.
So bucko here is the deal, as you would love to be everyone slave master who disagree with your ideas. Unless you own the person, or pay their bill, or support them, you have little control over people.

Get over you stupid ideas for other people. Live your own little life as you see fit, that is about all you have the power to control, you little bitty life, that's is not important in my world.

Your just another person on the internet that I am sure I will never meet, and if maybe by chance we passed walking down some street, I would not even notice you dumb a**.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#125)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate

09-07-2020, 06:17 PM

Quote:
So bucko here is the deal, as you would love to be everyone slave master who disagree with your ideas. Unless you own the person, or pay their bill, or support them, you have little control over people.

Get over you stupid ideas for other people. Live your own little life as you see fit, that is about all you have the power to control, you little bitty life, that's is not important in my world.

Your just another person on the internet that I am sure I will never meet, and if maybe by chance we passed walking down some street, I would not even notice you dumb a**.

As usual, we are left asking: What are you talking about?

I know your attention span is so small that you can't stay on topic, but your insecure tirades don't really add value either. You avoided answering questions and meandered off on your own path. I bet some guys at the pool hall would love it. I'll buy the coffees to keep them interested in listening to your tales if it helps.

Quote:
Stay in your lane.
Quote:

Old
  (#126)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

09-07-2020, 06:32 PM

Quote:
As usual, we are left asking: What are you talking about?

I know your attention span is so small that you can't stay on topic, but your insecure tirades don't really add value either. You avoided answering questions and meandered off on your own path. I bet some guys at the pool hall would love it. I'll buy the coffees to keep them interested in listening to your tales if it helps.

I own you nothing grasshopper, as in my mind you are just another internet cocoaroach. What have you personally ever done to contribute to society, that anyone would remember. I suspect ZERO, like your IQ NUMBER.

If you can not comprehend simple English, what ever Institure of high education, took you money for tuition, books, etc., you nothing of value in return. But worthless paper to hand on your wall.

As Roy & Dale use to say at he end of their TV Show, Happy Trails.

Old
  (#127)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate

09-07-2020, 06:46 PM

Quote:
I own you nothing grasshopper, as in my mind you are just another internet cocoaroach. What have you personally ever done to contribute to society, that anyone would remember. I suspect ZERO, like your IQ NUMBER.

If you can not comprehend simple English, what ever Institure of high education, took you money for tuition, books, etc., you nothing of value in return. But worthless paper to hand on your wall.

As Roy & Dale use to say at he end of their TV Show, Happy Trails.
Continued irrelevance, I get it that you're frustrated, but sticking to a topic makes for a better conversation.

Cocoaroach is a great word, you misspelled it as you usually do to show off your towering intellect, but you misspelled it in a way that I can integrate your own nickname on here. Hilarious!

I was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers, actually, always liked those sequined shirts.

Quote:
Stay in your lane.
Quote:

Old
  (#128)
APA Operator
AzB Silver Member
APA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond reputeAPA Operator has a reputation beyond repute

09-07-2020, 07:25 PM

Quote:
You don't have to "respect their wishes"

If people attend social events while carrying an infectious disease, they really don't get to play that card since they didn't respect anyone else.
What about those who don't attend social events while carrying an infectious disease? Do they get to play that card? If they do, then APA has to withhold the name.

If nobody gets to play that card, ok. Put the name on a list and that's that. But that should happen earlier in the process than the contact tracing.

This is How the Building is Handling It
Old
  (#129)
Korsakoff
AzB Gold Member
Korsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond repute

This is How the Building is Handling It - 09-07-2020, 07:34 PM

Dear Valued Tenant,

We learned that two tenant employees and/or visitors tested positive for COVID-19 this week. We timely communicated this information to tenants who occupy the same floor as a confirmed case.

Our janitorial service provider has ensured the affected area was cleaned in compliance with CDC guidelines.

Below are the details we can provide:

Case A – Level 8
Date individual was last in the building – 08/24/20
Date of positive COVID-19 test result – 08/25/20
Date impacted areas were sanitized – 08/25/20
List of Impacted Areas
Low-rise elevators
Level 8 restrooms, corridor, and elevator lobby
Building entrance
Garage elevator

Case B – Level 17
Date individual was last in the building – 08/17/20
List of Impacted Areas (in addition to those listed above)
High-rise elevators
Level 17 restrooms, corridor, and elevator lobby

Building management will not disclose further details about the individual who confirmed positive for COVID-19. Should you have any questions that do not relate to personal information about an affected person, please reach out to one of the building managers

Old
  (#130)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

09-07-2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakoff View Post
Dear Valued Tenant,

We learned that two tenant employees and/or visitors tested positive for COVID-19 this week. We timely communicated this information to tenants who occupy the same floor as a confirmed case.

Our janitorial service provider has ensured the affected area was cleaned in compliance with CDC guidelines.

Below are the details we can provide:

Case A – Level 8
Date individual was last in the building – 08/24/20
List of Impacted Areas
Low-rise elevators
Level 8 restrooms, corridor, and elevator lobby
Building entrance
Garage elevator

Case B – Level 17
Date individual was last in the building – 08/17/20
List of Impacted Areas (in addition to those listed above)
High-rise elevators
Level 17 restrooms, corridor, and elevator lobby

Building management will not disclose further details about the individual who confirmed positive for COVID-19. Should you have any questions that do not relate to personal information about an affected person, please reach out to one of the building managers
Building management is smart for not disclosing Names & or Unit Numbers, as if they did they would open up themselves for civil liability law suit, because they have deep pockets even if this never made a trail, I am sure they would be short in the wallet.

People with brains are not running around saying sky is falling, wear your mask, or the end of world is coming. BTW if World ended tonight, Covid - 19 will end....LOL

Was in Safeway this afternoon, did the mask thing until I noticed several other shoppers were unmaked. One of the employees said where your mask. I said see those two customers by your Starbuck, ask them first, and walked away.

Never say the employee again, and did notice several other shopper with NO MASKS.......People are getting wise, and Safeway wants their money, verses chasing customers away. Mine was removed.

Last week I went into another small biz all masked up, upon entering no one was wearing a mask, asked the guy working mask free zone? His reply was city says, I must have sign on door advising about city make ordinance. I am not a Cop, its not my job to play policeman, he indicated his business was selling products, service products, and parts sales for products he sells. Like his attitude.

Old
  (#131)
The_JV
Local_Pro
The_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond reputeThe_JV has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2020, 05:50 AM

This thread has become a stain on the AZ main page...

...and yes I do know I don't have to open it.

A simple game, played by difficult people...

Old
  (#132)
LHP5
AzB Silver Member
LHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond reputeLHP5 has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2020, 06:16 AM

So many people giving out medical advice have no idea how viruses work. Guys, would you take their advice about treating cancer? Exactly. Listen to the doctors and medical staff who actually do this stuff for a living.

Pressure makes diamonds. Fire refines gold.

Play it like you mean it.

Playing Cue: Predators, Diveney, and looking
Break Cue: Mezz
Jump Cue: Gulyassy
Case: Instroke

Old
  (#133)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2020, 06:44 AM

On a lighter note. I bought a mask at the pool hall last weekend. It stated ...sandbagger : warning can cause.ssrious whining and complaining. Upon putting it on a few people i know stated that's exactly what i am lol..

Old
  (#134)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
09-08-2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by De420MadHatter View Post
COVID IS POLITICAL!! The end.
The mask are POLITICAL. The end.
Have been from the start.
This has never been, nor ever will be about human life.
How you haven't figured that out by now is beyond me.
I to do this day have still not wore a mask,, nor will I ever.
I will also never take a vaccine for this BS.
People like you need a government to take care of them, I don't.
If the mask makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, wear it, but don't try and force me to.
Are they political in the rest of the world also? We were once tied w Korea with 100 deaths each. Now we have 189,000 and they have 341. Guess who had nearly 100% mask compliance from the beginning among other intelligent things that we didn't do?.

Old
  (#135)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch
TATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-08-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostroke View Post
Are they political in the rest of the world also? We were once tied w Korea with 100 deaths each. Now we have 189,000 and they have 341. Guess who had nearly 100% mask compliance from the beginning among other intelligent things that we didn't do?.
100% Nostroke. Ignorance and politics are a match made in heaven. Seems anybody can make any outlandish claim these days and some lunkhead will believe them.

Most of us are abstaining from this discussion because we know what we're dealing with here. It's called ignorance and politics. In this case with a very heavy emphasis on ignorance.

Visit my historic cues site:
www.palmercollector.com

Last edited by TATE; 09-08-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Page 9 of 13 « First 789 1011 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: