Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page How fast or slow are your leagues? Boring league?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-11-2020, 02:21 PM

Just a suggestion here...maybe paying league does not suit you.. Just my opinion based on the number of threads you have started complaining about ..basically everything to do with leagues.

I have played the same format that you are playing and its ok but i much prefer the race to your handicap format used in apa. I only play double jeapordy ...which is playing both 8 and 9 ball the same night.

Playing 2 matches instead of one will relieve some of the boredom you mentioned. Also it guarantees that every one will play ateast one match that night..

I don't want to tell anyone that sits there most of the night that they will likely not be playing due to matching up with what players the other team throws. We are allowed 8 players on the team but i prefer just having 7 reliable players . its much easier to get every one involved the whole session.

One thing i realized with being captain...you cant please every one all the time.. We had one guy who said he was not coming back the next session because i sat him out the last night of the session. I pulled uo the stats and ahowed him that he played 15 out of the 16 weeks in that session and no one else on the team had more than 13 matches in. I then said goodbye and good riddance.

Old
  (#17)
jaime_lion
AzB Silver Member
jaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-11-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerPruess View Post
Welcome to South Dakota!
Where have you been since march when I joined here?

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: