New guy and my set up

@peace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New guy checking in!
I started playing about 7 months ago and love the game.
Look forward to being part of the group here.
I just got a table installed at the house, I never knew how bad the tables really are at the local rooms where I've been playing! This table is amazing.
I like to give a shout out to the good people at Diamond Billiards: Aaron, Brian and Mike. These guys were great to deal with!

My set up:

492347740_EpvdH-M.jpg

Steve

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum and nice table. I dealt entirely with Aaron and Heather, on my table and you are right they are good people.:)

Formula7

The Guerilla
Silver Member
What the french, toast!

Maaaaaaaaaaan... 7 months in and a table. Sheesh!

I = jealous of you! :frown:

One day... anyway, nice purchase! May it be your gateway to Hustlerville (with YOU being the hustler, of course).

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FU :mad: :mad: :eek: :p :p :p

What a nice setup. Looks good but you have me curious. Whats the deal with all of the cues in the cue rack having different lengths?

Maybe one day I can get a table of my own to play own.:frown:

Biggz

Unregistered
Silver Member
Nice set up and very neat looking. Enjoy the game and welcome aboard.:thumbup:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice 1st post

You do know of course, that as a new member, you are required to invite us all over for pool and drinks (You're also obligated to lose to us as a show of good faith)! Thanks, I'll be looking forward to the invite in the mail.

Great looking set up you got! Welcome aboard. =o]

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! 7 months into playing pool and i bought myself a cue. you bought yourself a table.
What kind of cue is that on the table? since you don't seem to mind spending cash you ought to get a video camera to tape your practice sessions. that way you can review the flaws in your mechanics

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
You can't ask for a nicer table or room than that. Very nice set-up. Good luck with your game and welcome to AZ. Johnnyt

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FU :mad: :mad: :eek: :p :p :p

What a nice setup. Looks good but you have me curious. Whats the deal with all of the cues in the cue rack having different lengths?

Maybe one day I can get a table of my own to play own.:frown:

I was thinking the same things on the various lengths of the cues. What kinds are they and how many people play there?

Mike_Mason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@peace

Welcome to the forum...

I have three cues that are too short to fit in my wall rack...for the little ones...ex-little ones I guess because 2 out of 3 now are tall enough for regular cues lol...

Mike

@peace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

When I started playing I experimented with different cue lengths.
What you see on the rack are 54" 56" and standard 58" cues.
I prefer the 56" for feel but my current player thats on the table is a standard length Mezz with WD700 shaft, I love this shaft. I was told this shaft could not be shortened or I would probably get it cut down to 56"

Steve

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

When I started playing I experimented with different cue lengths.
What you see on the rack are 54" 56" and standard 58" cues.
I prefer the 56" for feel but my current player thats on the table is a standard length Mezz with WD700 shaft, I love this shaft. I was told this shaft could not be shortened or I would probably get it cut down to 56"

Steve

Ha! another mezz fan. what model do you play with? i'm also a fan of the WD700. if you really want to i'm sure you could contact someone at mezz and get a blank that could be tailored to fit what ever cue you wanted