Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page 3:30ET YuRam vs Black Widow on predator 10 ball live feed

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
3:30ET YuRam vs Black Widow on predator 10 ball live feed
Old
  (#1)
cuesport
AzB Silver Member
cuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up 3:30ET YuRam vs Black Widow on predator 10 ball live feed - 05-14-2009, 10:57 AM

Well I can't confirm, but the announcers said so.

I can't imagine not having two good looking girls, especially YuRam, on live feed. That girls is cute.

Right now Jasmin is on vs Dan Louie and she is looker too... Can't get my eyes off her.

Looking to buy:
BLAK 4

Old
  (#2)
DogsPlayingPool
"What's in your wallet?"
DogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond repute

05-14-2009, 11:12 AM

I hope Cha steamrolls her. It will be interesting to see what the officials do should Jeanette try the same slow play BS she pulled yesterday because Cha is part of the Dragon team so I've got to believe they will protect her from Lee's sharking. They've already covered their asses by giving her a warning after the her pathetic display in the Hemmah streamed match. Of course, at the time they didn't bother to do any officiating.

"It's not enough that you just have talent, you gotta have character too." - Eddie Felson

Old
  (#3)
cuesport
AzB Silver Member
cuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond reputecuesport has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs down 05-14-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsPlayingPool View Post
I hope Cha steamrolls her. It will be interesting to see what the officials do should Jeanette try the same slow play BS she pulled yesterday because Cha is part of the Dragon team so I've got to believe they will protect her from Lee's sharking. They've already covered their asses by giving her a warning after the her pathetic display in the Hemmah streamed match. Of course, at the time they didn't bother to do any officiating.
That wasn't good for the sport at all. My computer froze and I couldn't get back on until a reboot. I was pissed off I might miss the end of the match. But NOPE. I went and even got dinner. Came back and they were 9 -8.

Looking to buy:
BLAK 4

Old
  (#4)
DogsPlayingPool
"What's in your wallet?"
DogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond repute

05-14-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesport View Post
That wasn't good for the sport at all. My computer froze and I couldn't get back on until a reboot. I was pissed off I might miss the end of the match. But NOPE. I went and even got dinner. Came back and they were 9 -8.
Agreed. It was also inexcusable that Dragon did not officiate the match. I asked why she wasn't put on the clock and was told they weren't aware of the situation. That sounds a bit insincere to say the least. How are they not aware of what is happening on the "featured table"? But looking at the brackets now offers a possible explanation. Since the winner of Lee/Hemmah would could possibly face Cha in the next match and Cha is in the Dragon camp, they probably allowed Lee to pull her Hollywood act to give her every chance to advance so Dragon could put a Cha/Lee match on the internet and give their girl maximum exposure.

I won't be watching it, that's for sure. Cha is a good player and fun to watch, but I'm not watching any match with Lee in it again. At this point in the tournament most everyone is playing well so there are too many good matches to watch. I'm fortunate that I'm here and have a choice, but I fell sorry for you guys forced to watch whatever they put up on the web.

It's a safe bet though that Lee won't be playing slow against Cha. She probably knows they won't put up with any crap she tries to pull on YRC.

"It's not enough that you just have talent, you gotta have character too." - Eddie Felson

Last edited by DogsPlayingPool; 05-14-2009 at 11:46 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: