Romanian player in town looking for action

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On sunday at hardtimes in sacremento there was a player from Romania who was beating everyone and betting also

went through Amar Kang like hot steak knife through butter

apparently wants some action to all comers, only in town for a month so get your wallets at the ready

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Get your wallets ready?

Actually, watch your wallets and cue cases.

Just kidding but those Gypsies have light fingers.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I think this guy posts on here. I remember something about someone coming over here to the US and going to go to Hard Times.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
OMG, I just put pool in the toilette.

Seriously Buddy, it was in the bowl already and flushed some time ago.

Remember that in America you have to be politically correct. It doesn't matter even if what you say is the truth....you still can't say it because you might hurt someone's feelings. Congratulations you have succeeded.:thumbup:

On sunday at hardtimes in sacremento there was a player from Romania who was beating everyone and betting also

apparently wants some action to all comers, only in town for a month so get your wallets at the ready

Get your wallets ready?

Actually, watch your wallets and cue cases.

Just kidding but those Gypsies have light fingers.

Remember that in America you have to be politically correct. It doesn't matter even if what you say is the truth....you still can't say it because you might hurt someone's feelings. Congratulations you have succeeded.:thumbup:

What "truth" was spoken? OP said the guy was from Romania, he did not say he was a "gypsy".

The comment was unneeded and fairly dumb.

ONB

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know the guy.He was dating Amy for a few years and when she broke with him,he moved to an other state.Since then he has lived quietly.
:wink::wink::wink:

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Living beside Gene Hackman, right Vica.

Don't worry about what I say 9 Baller, only what you say.

Part of my heritage is Romanian and Hungarian. If I feel like cracking a joke about Gypsies, I will. If thats alright with you of course.

In the future, I will PM you you my posts so you can stamp them.

I have never claimed to be fairly smart. You on the other hand have been coming off lately as the Forum Police. To be fair, I said I was kidding. If I were to run into the guy and told him that my name before adoption was Petre, (Romanian for Peters), and made a crack about us being Gypsies, he would have had a laugh along with myself.

Last edited:

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes,of course.He lives very next door:cool::rolleyes::cool:And he is kind of funny though:eek:Beside that,I have always enjoyed in his funny stories.Very knowledgeable and wise guy,indeed.
Hope I will get an opportunity to act next to him somewhere,someday:smile::smile::smile:
We say fast fingers here.Faster than any plane.
Amy was affraid of him for some reason:):grin-square::eek:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Yes,of course.He lives very next door:cool::rolleyes::cool:And he is kind of funny though:eek:Beside that,I have always enjoyed in his funny stories.Very knowledgeable and wise guy,indeed.
Hope I will get an opportunity to act next to him somewhere,someday:smile::smile::smile:
We say fast fingers here.Faster than any plane.
Amy was affraid of him for some reason:):grin-square::eek:

Amy sounds like a very lucky woman.

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amy is an outstanding woman.You'll never find a girl like she anymore!!!They no exist anymore nowdays:wink::wink::wink:
That's the reason why Gene was crashed on her so much:wink::wink::wink:
And man, this lasted for many years:eek::eek::eek:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

I don't care his name
If he comes to Columbus Ohio
I'll play 1 pocket and 10 ball even
I'll bet 10 k

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember that in America you have to be politically correct. It doesn't matter even if what you say is the truth....you still can't say it because you might hurt someone's feelings. Congratulations you have succeeded.
The butt hurt line forms here:

I don't care his name
If he comes to Columbus Ohio
I'll play 1 pocket and 10 ball even
I'll bet 10 k

I like this guy!

This is how you stop ALL the BS!

Right to the point!

If you interpret what this usually means it comes out to:

I already know who he is.

I can beat him playing 1Pocket and 10 Ball even up.

Because of these two things I'll offer to bet 10 thousand.

I don't know either of them but Bartram is not a good 1Pocket player unless he's improved quite a bit. That means the Romanian guy probably can't play it at all.

I've been wrong before.

ONB

What "truth" was spoken? OP said the guy was from Romania, he did not say he was a "gypsy".

ONB

Are gypsies not known for stealing to make their living? He made a statement and it was true.

Yes they are in certain circles. In the circles where I am from, people from Alabama are usually referred to as ignorant, slack-jawed yokels, running around barefoot while wearing white sheets with conetop hats.

I don't subscribe to either generality.

ONB

Last edited: