Custom Snooker Builders

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey crew. Got a friend looking for the top 3 current snooker cue builders. Can anyone chuck a few names at me? Real custom stuff.

He is a serious cue buyer and not looking for anything low-end or production. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thx so far! I think he was aware of Parris. Interesting about Deroo. Didn't know he made snooker cues.

Any other top builders out there?

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Trevor White and Mike Woolridge are two great custom cue makers that were recommended to me by my snooker buddies.

gulliver

Registered
Trevor White and Mike Woolridge are two great custom cue makers that were recommended to me by my snooker buddies.

+1 for Trevor White and Mike Wooldridge (handmadecues.com). Both based in the UK. I have one custom cue from each of them -- top quality.

Other names:
  • Dave Coutts
  • Stamford
  • Jason Owen
  • Andy Travis

Hope that helps.

/G

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
+1 for Trevor White and Mike Wooldridge (handmadecues.com). Both based in the UK. I have one custom cue from each of them -- top quality.

Other names:
  • Dave Coutts
  • Stamford
  • Jason Owen
  • Andy Travis

Hope that helps.

/G

I'll second the recommendation for both Trevor White and Mike Wooldridge. Trevor may be hard to track down.

I have a Mike Wooldridge cue with a custom badge. Mike may still post on The Snooker Forum, a UK website:

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/board/

You may also be able to track down someone on TheSnookerForum.co.uk who sells Trevor White cues. I haven't played with one of his cues myself, but his name is often mentioned on that site as a maker of fine cues.

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you everyone your feedback!