Cue id

clydeNbonnie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone recognize who might make this cue. 3/8 X 10 pin. Ivory joint ebony points. Just trying to id cue maker. Thank you. I will try to get more pics uploaded.

Attachments

• 1056.jpg
    1056.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 362
  • 1055.jpg
    1055.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 1059.jpeg
    1059.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 342

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
It resembles a late 70s Josswest, joint and pin different from the catalog, but that's what I would go with. Suspect a butt plate replacement.

All the best,
WW

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It resembles a late 70s Josswest, joint and pin different from the catalog, but that's what I would go with. Suspect a butt plate replacement.

All the best,
WW
Bill was in Tulsa from '74-'78. Made a lot of cues like this one. Joint style was up to the buyer. Cue was about $250, maybe 300bux new. A lot then.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can someone recognize who might make this cue. 3/8 X 10 pin. Ivory joint ebony points. Just trying to id cue maker. Thank you. I will try to get more pics uploaded.

That's a very good cue, probably an early Stroud from the 70's, when he was making one of the most popular player's cues. Many top players were shooting with his stuff back then. I would value that cue over $1,000. Too bad the JW is gone though, but there may be identity under the butt cap.