Dr Dave Wearables
Old
  (#1)
Tennesseejoe
AzB Silver Member
Tennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Dr Dave Wearables - 09-17-2020, 11:26 AM

As Dr Dave introduced his wearables collection, he also asked for suggestions. Well I had a few. I prefer 100% cotton polo shirts with longer elbows length sleeves. White or lighter colors are more pleasing than traditional black shirts that make me think some folks do not like to wash them often. Also, I prefer small pocket size logos with themes appropriate in any company instead of 'Pool Players Do It With Balls'.

Well Dr Dave made it happen....a high quality polo shirt that I'm proud to wear anyplace. Thanks much, this shirt represents Billiard University.

Sorry, I couldn't get the photo to resize

"Man can neither love nor hate what he does not know." Cicero

Old
  (#2)
dr_dave
Instructional Author
dr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennesseejoe View Post
As Dr Dave introduced his wearables collection, he also asked for suggestions. Well I had a few. I prefer 100% cotton polo shirts with longer elbows length sleeves. White or lighter colors are more pleasing than traditional black shirts that make me think some folks do not like to wash them often. Also, I prefer small pocket size logos with themes appropriate in any company instead of 'Pool Players Do It With Balls'.

Well Dr Dave made it happen....a high quality polo shirt that I'm proud to wear anyplace. Thanks much, this shirt represents Billiard University.
I'm glad we were able to give you what you wanted. Thanks again for your input and suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennesseejoe View Post
Sorry, I couldn't get the photo to resize
Here's the polo shirt page and the image of the shirt you ordered:

If anybody else has anything (even a new design) you would like to see, please let me know. Now that I have everything set up, it isn't that difficult to add new stuff to the website.

Regards,
Dave

Old
  (#3)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2020, 03:40 PM

I have a "got english" dr dave shirt, too many sensitive people in this world. I was wearing it to the grocery store one day, I saw a guy from pool league, he is Mexican and gave me the dirtiest look ever! Got dissed by a fellow pool player over shirt we can actually relate to!

TFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_dave View Post
I'm glad we were able to give you what you wanted. Thanks again for your input and suggestions.

Here's the polo shirt page and the image of the shirt you ordered:

If anybody else has anything (even a new design) you would like to see, please let me know. Now that I have everything set up, it isn't that difficult to add new stuff to the website.

Regards,
Dave

Old
  (#4)
dr_dave
Instructional Author
dr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2020, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
I have a "got english" dr dave shirt, too many sensitive people in this world. I was wearing it to the grocery store one day, I saw a guy from pool league, he is Mexican and gave me the dirtiest look ever! Got dissed by a fellow pool player over shirt we can actually relate to!
FYI, I talk about the "Got English?" shirt at the 2:06 point in my T-shirt website announcement video and discuss what to do if somebody gives you a look. I also show how the shirt can be useful against opponents (at the risk of getting a thumb broke).

Regards,
Dave

Old
  (#5)
dr_dave
Instructional Author

09-17-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_dave View Post
Does anybody else have any suggestions or requests for a shirt you always wanted to have?

Thanks,
Dave

Old
  (#6)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-17-2020, 04:05 PM

You'd be my doublehero...

I need this jersey, the long sleeve one!
Attached Images

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#7)
jaime_lion
AzB Silver Member
jaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2020, 04:14 PM

I have 7 shirts all the same that I have worn for like 4 years now. I wear one a day and do laundry once a week. Not sure when I will need to get new shirts or such. These are still going fine. I only have a few holes in them and none of the holes are big enough to fit my had through so it is not time to throw them out. My next shirts I get will be 5xl tall or bigger if possible. That way I wont have to wear pants.

Old
  (#8)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-17-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_lion View Post
I have 7 shirts all the same that I have worn for like 4 years now. I wear one a day and do laundry once a week. Not sure when I will need to get new shirts or such. These are still going fine. I only have a few holes in them and none of the holes are big enough to fit my had through so it is not time to throw them out. My next shirts I get will be 5xl tall or bigger if possible. That way I wont have to wear pants.
Tell me more tell you what

11. Do you miss your Cannondale 9-ball skinsuit from last year? That thing was insane. Who came up with that?

As sick as it sounds, sometimes I do miss that kit. I hadnít seen the design until I pulled it out of a FedEx overnight box from China at Interbike. The Champion guys had made the thing, tossed it onto a plane and got it to me just in time for the race start. Needless to say I was pretty shocked, but I really didnít have any choice. Iíve often tried to nail down the person responsible for that design, but I ran into all kinds of interference from within the office. I know that my other kits were designed by my longtime friend, training partner and now MTB Product Manager at Cannondale, Johs Huseby, but really, would a friend ever make me wear something like that?? No way I say. It must have been someone else, maybe Struve? Nah, heís a friend too. Maybe someone else thenÖ
Attached Images

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Last edited by Black-Balled; 09-17-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Old
  (#9)
dr_dave
Instructional Author

09-17-2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
You'd be my doublehero...

I need this jersey, the long sleeve one!
Sorry, but the printing/fulfillment company I work with doesnít offer jerseys.

That is a cool jersey, though,
Dave

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: