Old
  (#16)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-07-2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
No...well, maybe. Just another spoiled arsehole with a platform.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Is anyone that still watches football at all surprised about where he ended up
uhgg....I knew there was a reason I quit on the NFL a few years ago.....I don't want drama, I'd watch daytime soaps for that....I wanted to watch soem good football....but that's not the NFL anymore. I've been watching more college ball the last few years, but I haven't this year so far.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#17)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-08-2019, 04:09 AM

Jon Gruden proves he is a decent guy.

Cut the problem child rather than
keeping his ass glued to a bench.

Old
  (#18)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2019, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

Gruden has handled this situation like a true professional. Brown has proven to be nothing but a pariah...again.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

But
Old
  (#19)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

But - 09-08-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:

Don't you think that hurts the NFL in the long run ? When a player with talent wants to move on they become a huge distraction gets cut and moves to a team of their choice.

I also think especially in this case it promotes tampering from other teams.

Old
  (#20)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko View Post
Don't you think that hurts the NFL in the long run ? When a player with talent wants to move on they become a huge distraction gets cut and moves to a team of their choice.

There is no doubt about it. Brown should be suspended for a season. It is obvious that he did not join the Raiders in good faith. As for New England, I will hope that Karma pays them a visit.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

Old
  (#21)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:

Don't you think that hurts the NFL in the long run ? When a player with talent wants
to move on they become a huge distraction gets cut and moves to a team of their
choice.

Hurt the NFL?

After the past several years, what is to hurt?

It would have been easy to keep the Tard glued to
his bench for a few years and end his career. Of
course fining his ass for his inability to follow his
contract.

That would have improved the NFL.

Just remember. It is only football. A child's game.

Old
  (#22)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
There is no doubt about it. Brown should be suspended for a season. It is obvious that he did not join the Raiders in good faith. As for New England, I will hope that Karma pays them a visit.
Said karma is long overdue and seems to be perhaps permanently delayed. (We'd probably have to see the details of the soul sale contract with the Devil to see what it says.)

If what goes around comes around, maybe it's on a very long circle path sometimes.

Or maybe now so overdue, it will now appear? Could be. Look for November 13th, with the solar eclipse in Scorpio, as potential timing.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#23)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
FYI...Brown was traded to the Raiders (3rd and 5th next years draft). That said, he surely did not honor his contract in good faith.

From what I have heard, his base salary for this year was roughly $850,000, with the prior signing bonuses being already paid by the Steelers. The Raiders had given him very little money (relatively) toward the extension they agreed to.

Now, New England will pay him much more for this one year. He loses, or should, his guaranteed 30 million with the Raiders on his extension. He'll be a free agent again next year, so he will probably make that up in the future, unless karma bites him in the ass, or he continues to be an ass to the point that no NFL team would have him.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#24)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

09-08-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
FYI...Brown was traded to the Raiders (3rd and 5th next years draft). That said, he surely did not honor his contract in good faith.

From what I have heard, his base salary for this year was roughly $850,000, with the prior signing bonuses being already paid by the Steelers. The Raiders had given him very little money (relatively) toward the extension they agreed to.

Now, New England will pay him much more for this one year. He loses, or should, his guaranteed 30 million with the Raiders on his extension. He'll be a free agent again next year, so he will probably make that up in the future, unless karma bites him in the ass, or he continues to be an ass to the point that no NFL team would have him.
Yes he was traded. I believe at his request. As for the rest of your post, we agree.

Jon Gruden on Raiders release Antonio Brown
Old
  (#25)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

Jon Gruden on Raiders release Antonio Brown - 09-08-2019, 02:43 PM

Jon Gruden on Raiders release Antonio Brown

https://youtu.be/FS_XopKyIpU

4:13

OpenAir
Published on Sep 7, 2019

Gruden is a classy guy.

Old
  (#26)
decent dennis
AzB Silver Member
decent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-09-2019, 06:47 AM

He's lucky Al Davis is no longer with us, he probably would have sat him on the bench to rot.

Old
  (#27)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

09-09-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent dennis View Post
He's lucky Al Davis is no longer with us, he probably would have sat him on the bench
to rot.
I am old school also. That would be my preferred action.

Not abiding by the contract has consequences.

And the phenomenal guy would have learned a lesson.

Old
  (#28)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

09-09-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I am old school also. That would be my preferred action.

Not abiding by the contract has consequences.

And the phenomenal guy would have learned a lesson.
Or quit. Either way...Problem solved.

Old
  (#29)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

09-10-2019, 04:49 AM

Quote:
I think he staged it all so he can try to land on a playoff team he knows the Raiders are going nowhere this year. Maybe N.Eng will try to match him up with J.Gordon.
Decent prediction as I turns out. I don't think Bellicheck will tolerate AB's BS.

Those two together? LMAO!!

Smart
Old
  (#30)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Smart - 09-10-2019, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent dennis View Post
He's lucky Al Davis is no longer with us, he probably would have sat him on the bench to rot.
That would have been the smart thing to do it would have eliminated future players from taking the same route.

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: