Mr 600

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you're mad at me for LOL forgive me for laughing, for asking about a marathon time that is still faster than the world record?

Somehow I dont think that is how you acquired the nickname.

He obviously isn't as much an expert on fake new as he thinks he is.

He's doing it wrong.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
In an open field

Since were on the subject of running - if u try to catch a mouse or rat in your home you will surely be disappointed, the little critters are shifty and will dart behind whatever shelter they can. However in an open field an honest hungry human can hunt or run down the rodents with ease as the critter like many other animals can only pester along swiftly for short little bursts of distance. I love it when fake news tries to become acclimated to an open field, it truly is baron country for any pack of rodents as their breathing becomes very difficult and then they have to stop. That is when natures natural selection takes over. My talons are fairly sharp still and I see the pack of poor little rodents dismally lookin for any place to catch their breath to promote more fakenews - and then they get carried away for being where they should not have.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since were on the subject of running - if u try to catch a mouse or rat in your home you will surely be disappointed, the little critters are shifty and will dart behind whatever shelter they can. However in an open field an honest hungry human can hunt or run down the rodents with ease as the critter like many other animals can only pester along swiftly for short little bursts of distance. I love it when fake news tries to become acclimated to an open field, it truly is baron country for any pack of rodents as their breathing becomes very difficult and then they have to stop. That is when natures natural selection takes over. My talons are fairly sharp still and I see the pack of poor little rodents dismally lookin for any place to catch their breath to promote more fakenews - and then they get carried away for being where they should not have.

Rest easy Danny cause weather he did or weather he didn't....the World doesn't give a S. If you really wanted to screw with things, break the record and put the video out before he has a chance to.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I hear u

The Guinness rules are for someone deliberately trying to break and document an existing record, WM wasn't trying to break someone else's record when he created his record. Most records are created the way WM created his, random and natural.

I hear you, in today's world natural would include un edited verified video footage.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
roger that

Rest easy Danny cause weather he did or weather he didn't....the World doesn't give a S.

Roger that, Fatboy and Tupea Jay Helfert were offering $20,000 to the first person to catch it on camera, of course they reserved the right to view the tape and look at the table in person after viewing the tape. I have not heard Jay or fatboy mention they have in fact viewed the tape, I get it that Jay believes it without seeing it - unfortunately that makes plenty of sense he has to agree with his little tribe of bureaucratic puppetry. If they do give John the $20,000 before seeing video footage then we know for sure it was all a hoax - and a very sad one at that.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Roger that, Fatboy and Tupea Jay Helfert were offering $20,000 to the first person to catch it on camera, of course they reserved the right to view the tape and look at the table in person after viewing the tape. I have not heard Jay or fatboy mention they have in fact viewed the tape, I get it that Jay believes it without seeing it - unfortunately that makes plenty of sense he has to agree with his little tribe of bureaucratic puppetry. If they do give John the $20,000 before seeing video footage then we know for sure it was all a hoax - and a very sad one at that.

Who said Jay was buying this? Talk about fake news. This couldn't be further from the truth.

Fake news Flash - cause everybody needs a second nickname.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep

"American dream"

Where are you from?

I agree erhino is a troll for sure, and I bet any amount of $ that he too has questioned what he heard when physical evidence was not in style. Wow he truly is a political puppet - it's ok I have him on the fake news coward island ignore list as well.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I agree erhino is a troll for sure, and I bet any amount of $ that he too has questioned what he heard when physical evidence was not in style. Wow he truly is a political puppet - it's ok I have him on the fake news coward island ignore list as well.

The only good thing is if and when the video is released we will never hear from you again.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
back of the pack

In running we have what are called hot dog's or bandits at every local race almost always. They are not really pacers just a few glory seekers lookin to have 4 1/2 minutes of fame. They run out in front of everyone from the start and then stop pulling out of the race after 2nd mile. The strongest runners stay in the back of the pack, maybe ya'll can see how well their conquer and divide scheme works against me. I have no ties to {bca fakenews or ny times} and am very thankful of it there all bandit hot dogger's' lookin for some wreckuhgnition' - and they are breathing heavy right uh bout now.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
In running we have what are called hot dog's or bandits at every local race almost always. They are not really pacers just a few glory seekers lookin to have 4 1/2 minutes of fame. They run out in front of everyone from the start and then stop pulling out of the race after 2nd mile. The strongest runners stay in the back of the pack, maybe ya'll can see how well their conquer and divide scheme works against me. I have no ties to {bca fakenews or ny times} and am very thankful of it there all bandit hot dogger's' lookin for some wreckuhgnition' - and they are breathing heavy right uh bout now.

That's weird, I coulda swore the people who qualified with the fastest times started at the FRONT of marathons.

This whole Springfield flash nickname "because of a world record time of 2hrs 1 min" seems to be falling apart more and more everytime you post.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have done my 26.2 as well. It was on the road to training for an Ultra I needed to stop off at the chiropractor. Shin splints are painful as all hell too. Anyways, something seems a little...rhymes with ducky going on with the JS run.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
injury

I have done my 26.2 as well. It was on the road to training for an Ultra I needed to stop off at the chiropractor. Shin splints are painful as all hell too. Anyways, something seems a little...rhymes with ducky going on with the JS run.

sometimes it feels as if my only injuries have come from fake news, it's ok the heartbeat is strong, steady, and slow - (almost 30 miles a week) and yes jury is still out to lunch on video proof of their open forum conjecture. But I can guarantee you DecentShot that the hawks of truth are circling the little fake news rodents - and their political agenda. I know there was a time in this country when you could believe a news source to something more than an open forum of opinions, I just can't remember when.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
sometimes it feels as if my only injuries have come from fake news, it's ok the heartbeat is strong, steady, and slow - (almost 30 miles a week) and yes jury is still out to lunch on video proof of their open forum conjecture. But I can guarantee you DecentShot that the hawks of truth are circling the little fake news rodents - and their political agenda. I know there was a time in this country when you could believe a news source to something more than an open forum of opinions, I just can't remember when.

‘The hawks of truth are circling the little fake news rodents.”

I’ll give you this, Mr Harriman, you’re a bit difficult to deal with...
...and your grammar sucks....
...but you got the heart of a poet.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
‘The hawks of truth are circling the little fake news rodents.”

I’ll give you this, Mr Harriman, you’re a bit difficult to deal with...
...and your grammar sucks....
...but you got the heart of a poet.

An Irish poet for sure.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You run 30 miles a week?

If so, my hat is off to you sir.

Pool and health go hand in hand as we age.

Good on you,

Jeff

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
... Posters like wild wing, logical, and a few others are nothing more than puppets (possibly being compensated) for posting questions towards those asking questions bout why there is no...

You really are choosing not to understand what I've written and instead twist it to fit your narrative.

I'll give it one last try. Neither you nor I know if 626 happened. You are speculating that it did not. I am speculating that it did. I an not sure it did and kinda don't really care that much if it did or didn't. You are speculating that it didn't primarily because you hope it didn't.

I have zero emotional investment in this. I haven't ever played straight pool or even watched it played unless you count a certain movie made 57 or so years ago. This is very personal for you and you are beside yourself about it. It's making you think irrationally. C'mon man...government puppets, me being compensated by them (whoever them is) , fake news, vast BCA wing conspiracy?????

I sure hope.they pay me in black helicopters, I've always wanted a few of my very own.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Posters like wild wing, logical, and a few others are nothing more than puppets (possibly being compensated) for posting questions towards those asking questions bout why there is no video proof after months and months of possible lie's.

Trust me, I get no compensation from AZ Billiards. The Mods would confirm that. I do understand that among others, Capelle witnessed the run, and the BCA confirms it.

You do have some serious personality issues, demonstrated by your rambling.

But, I wish you well.

All the best,
WW

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Harriman vs. Schmidt TAR Action All Around matches:

#1, Nov. 2007 in Louisville, KY -- Harriman won
  • 14.1 -- DH 323 - JS 400
    10-Ball -- DH 30 - JS 28
    1-Pkt. -- DH 10 - JS 9

#2, May 2008 in Kansas City, MO -- Schmidt won
  • 14.1 -- DH 400 - JS 255
    1-Pkt. -- DH 9 - JS 10
    10-Ball -- DH 18 - JS 30

Yes, they also played each other in the knockout stage of the World 14.1 event in 2007, a match won by Danny Harriman.