Mr 600

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
conquer and divide

I have noticed a disturbing trend in this Country, through social media some individuals are trying to divide the public, it looks like bca and ny timers' are trying to find out who is on there side? Do not really know but I don't think I am the only one scratching my head in relevance to their fictitious conjecture. Just some truth while we wait - not sarcasm. Could it be that there goal (conquer) is to see if they can eventually try to make honest people delete there account? Actually with these types of narcissists it could very well be possible. It's ok they have now been put in a perpetual check and as I stated earlier are running out of breath. I don't care anythin bout points of accolade from others - I just want the truth - I can handle the truth - but not someone who hides behind a billiard congressional curtain (playing as if their the all knowing oz) aka govt.bureaucrats. Very creepy bca and nytimers fake nose stuff.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I really think u float through the sewers rather than riding the skies. Ur now on the ignore list moron of epic proportions. Come visit me face to face in MO sometime I know a good spot for u to get to know me even better.

You are truly psycho Flash

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
speculation

Lol

So true.

Good one and mostly true.

Jeff

I read an interesting article years ago. The author speculated that the great artists, composers, and such throughout history were mostly maniac/depressives and did their great work in manic phases. Van Gogh seems to be a prime example!

Now back to the regularly scheduled bashing and attacks in this thread!:thumbup:

Hu

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really think u float through the sewers rather than riding the skies. Ur now on the ignore list moron of epic proportions. Come visit me face to face in MO sometime I know a good spot for u to get to know me even better.

We've met and we got along fine.

You're a different person now.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shit!
In a big picture sense, nobody cares about pool.

To claim a niche of a niche is the target of some grand plan is nutty to the point of idiocy.

I have noticed a disturbing trend in this Country, through social media some individuals are trying to divide the public, it looks like bca and ny timers' are trying to find out who is on there side? Do not really know but I don't think I am the only one scratching my head in relevance to their fictitious conjecture. Just some truth while we wait - not sarcasm. Could it be that there goal (conquer) is to see if they can eventually try to make honest people delete there account? Actually with these types of narcissists it could very well be possible. It's ok they have now been put in a perpetual check and as I stated earlier are running out of breath. I don't care anythin bout points of accolade from others - I just want the truth - I can handle the truth - but not someone who hides behind a billiard congressional curtain (playing as if their the all knowing oz) aka govt.bureaucrats. Very creepy bca and nytimers fake nose stuff.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
I read an interesting article years ago. The author speculated that the great artists, composers, and such throughout history were mostly maniac/depressives and did their great work in manic phases. Van Gogh seems to be a prime example!

Now back to the regularly scheduled bashing and attacks in this thread!:thumbup:

Hu

Could have been the fuel that powered the 626...:wink:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Hu

Frank Sinatra was another manic-depressive.
,,,’Course, he didn’t know much about irony...
...He sang ‘My Way’ Paul Anka’s way

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Where did "Flash" come from?

Springfield flash - nickname. He has some convoluted story about how he ran a 2hr 1min marathon at like 13 years old.

Btw, the world record set in 2018 is 2hrs 1min and 39sec.

I'm guessing that is not how he got the nickname.

He did however get pissed off and put me on ignore. Who gets mad about getting a nickname from running the fastest time ever in recorded history?

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
incomplete

Yes, they also played each other in the knockout stage of the World 14.1 event in 2007, a match won by Danny Harriman.

i give u an incomplete govt beuro instructor, also defeated him handily at the last draggin' promo event in Steinway (he acted like he was taking speed - guess he was just nervous) most of the referee's were crooked as a question mark - as I think u are - so i won't be returning to their sports bar party - oh that's right u were there. If they decide to post stats of two players records - put up all the stats and not just the ones u wish to promote. It's a close game but so again his record against me in major 14.1 competition is not in his favor. I have won more often than he - the rest of the story.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Do you think the room owner should be made aware of #601 Plata o plomo. Or maybe the moderators? A veiled threat is still a threat. Good, bad or indifferent, no time for threats. Okay til now!

Lol

Easy Escobar, how much Plata you gonna shell out? lol

I got 5 on it for the security cam footage.

Do you really enjoy the chaos of the fake news experiment, if so then that might lead me to believe your not a dude I would want to sit down and have a pint of guiness with. Maybe the bca could have consulted with guiness book of world records before trying to push their conjecture. Something tells me that you would rather watch two guys argue at the table than run racks, I hope not but to each there own Jeff. I also noticed u stated earlier that u taught me everything I know opine? I guess this forum is a fairytale place for u to let yer imagination run wild. I hang wit people who mean what they say - n - say what they mean. There really is no median for the mode with this Jeff, your either honest or knot'.

I just like to see what pops up is all, the entertainment equivalent of junk food while I’m at work.
That was Lou who I was claiming to have taught all he knows. I’d slam a pint with you any day, you seem like an interesting character in the drama of life.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Springfield flash - nickname. He has some convoluted story about how he ran a 2hr 1min marathon at like 13 years old.

Btw, the world record set in 2018 is 2hrs 1min and 39sec.

I'm guessing that is not how he got the nickname.

He did however get pissed off and put me on ignore. Who gets mad about getting a nickname from running the fastest time ever in recorded history?

I think he said 3hr 1 minuto but don’t quote a brotha.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then that is even scarier, if this is on the natch

I smoke out of a pipe around every hour and a half, so that's my excuse. California weed, Japanese Beer, a Mexican woman and a pool table made in Indiana is my recipe for happiness. Say what were we originally talking about?

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
i give u an incomplete govt beuro instructor, also defeated handily him at the last draggin' promo event in Steinway most of the referee's were crooked as a question mark - as I think u are - so i won't be returning to their sports bar party. If they decide to post stats of two players records - put up all the stats and not just the ones u wish to promote. It's a close game but so again his record against me in major 14.1 competition is not in his favor. I have won more often than he - the rest of the story.

Yes, Charlie Williams has been called out many times for his slow play, hence his new nickname

The Korean Draggin'

:grin-square: