Old
  (#661)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Yesterday, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan View Post
As a neutral observer, from purely entertainment perspective, the "JS626 is invalid" team is leading over the "JS626 is valid" team even though the "JS626 is valid" team vastly outnumber the underdog "JS626 is invalid" team
Rambo Lou, the defacto leader of "JS626 is invalid" team wins points for wittier more entertaining retorts and staying civil despite barrage of attacks (some personal) from other team.

Just saying

Bless you.

Lou Figueroa
and greenies

Old
  (#662)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
more questions and conjecture from a faceless nameless nobody, that probly could not tie his shoes without asking bca for permission. No need to keep tripping wayne I know who u are - a member of the bca possibly. bca equals bureaucratic conjecture of America. Go try and target someone else - yer way out of yer league puppet. It's ok u can tie yer shoes I show u how. John was trippin all over the place last time he tried to tie his knot with me at the world 14.1 and I taught him bout his loose string.

Bravo, Danny!

JS made a mistake, verbally attacked me, and later apologized for it. JS is OK in my book.

Maggots like Wayne want to still try and make something of it, ignoring the complete narrative that has been cited here several times:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showt...498970&page=11

Wayne couldn't carry your pool cue case, Danny.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited by lfigueroa; Yesterday at 05:03 PM.

Old
  (#663)
wayne
AzB Silver Member
wayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
Bravo, Danny!

JS made a mistake, verbally attacked me, and later apologized for it. JS is OK in my book.

Maggots like Wayne want to still try and make something of it, ignoring the complete narrative that has been cited here several times:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showt...498970&page=11

Wayne couldn't carry your pool cue case, Danny.

Lou Figueroa
Lou the biggest BSer on the forums. You had back and forths with John Schmidt for a long period. I don't think you would really like to hear what he really thinks of you. He did offer you a chance to end it but you pretend your attacks now are noble. HAHA!

If I couldn't carry Danny's cue case then you certainly couldn't carry even parts of mine. I offered you 10-7 for a sizable sum, you whined you need 10-6. If Danny were to offer me 10-7 for big bucks I would be all over it (I would play him even for a smaller sum). So I guess Lou you are my maggot beatch.

John Schmidt prior advise to Lou: "lous not dumb. hes just trying to irratate me.no biggie ive been dealing with jealous haters for years. mosconi had em too.
lou instead of spending the whole day hating why dont you go play pool instead of write about it.
then maybe you could become a great player and get some of your own haters lol oh wait you have played your whole life and still cant play.
arguing with a great player is as close as you will get to becoming one it looks like u better stick with what u know. hating on azbilliards. fire away lou"

Last edited by wayne; Yesterday at 07:24 PM.

Page 45 of 45 « First 35434445

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: