Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Poor snowflake and her husband mr. snowflake

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Poor snowflake and her husband mr. snowflake
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Talking Poor snowflake and her husband mr. snowflake - 09-04-2019, 01:10 PM

Liberal Snowflake Melts Down after Man in Trump 2020 T-Shirt Walks into a Traders Joe’s — So Upset She Writes Letter to Editor

Letter at link.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ter-to-editor/

Cheryl Boyles is a liberal activist and writer from Green Valley, Arizona.

In August Boyles went with her husband to a Trader Joe’s and she suffered a severe meltdown after a Trump supporter entered the store in a Trump 2020 T-shirt.

Cheryl started panicking. She said the entire mood of the store “shifted.”

Cheryl was so traumatized by the experience that she wrote the local paper to share her horrific story.

This was posted in the Green Valley News in August.

Boyles even asked their cashier to convey to the management the anxiety she and her husband experienced at “suddenly finding ourselves in a confined space with a man who looked the part of a typical Trump terrorist.”

This crazy woman suffered a major anxiety attack from a Trump T-shirt.

What a nut!

The Green Valley News later reported that they printed 24 letters to the editor, all destroying Cheryl’s overwrought description of a visit to Trader Joe’s in Tucson where she was reduced to, well, snowflake status. The paper received 50 letters to the editor. The good news is that not one single letter supported this local nutcase.

Old
  (#2)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-04-2019, 01:13 PM

Her vote counts just as much as yours...

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#3)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 01:17 PM

Classic.

And this is now mainstream, not exceptional or radical. This is actually promoted, even taught in an organized and formal fashion.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#4)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 01:23 PM

She's so brave to come forward like this.

I was surprised to learn she writes screen plays for a "living". For some reason I thought she might be a teacher.

Old
  (#5)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 01:50 PM

Say it ain't so Joe!

This must be from the Onion.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Scared
Old
  (#6)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Scared - 09-04-2019, 01:52 PM

Seeing the picture of her wearing that pink pussy hat scared the day lights out of me.

Old
  (#7)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
She's so brave to come forward like this.

I was surprised to learn she writes screen plays for a "living". For some reason I thought she might be a teacher.
Definitely has the 'drama' part down.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#8)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-04-2019, 07:03 PM

I guess the Trump supporter should be thankful it ended with just the offended one crying......with today's peaceful & tolerant leftists, these things usually end up with the offended assaulting (verbally or physically) the person....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#9)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I guess the Trump supporter should be thankful it ended with just the offended one crying......with today's peaceful & tolerant leftists, these things usually end up with the offended assaulting (verbally or physically) the person....
That becomes more true with every passing day.

And now their party representatives specifically encourage it and offer bail money.

Violence is core to their values.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: