Karen Barton is in the hospital.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
This is an easier way to get the message out. My wife is in the hospital for a week dealing with a fetal development issue. Many of you have been dealing with her and she could use some encouragement right now.

If you want to send Karen a note you can do it to karen@jbideas.com

She is still working on orders and the like and the issue isn't life threatening or anything. But she is two months from her due date and any kind of issue is emotionally trying.

Thanks.

Reactions: JAM

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
This is an easier way to get the message out. My wife is in the hospital for a week dealing with a fetal development issue. Many of you have been dealing with her and she could use some encouragement right now.

If you want to send Karen a note you can do it to karen@jbideas.com

She is still working on orders and the like and the issue isn't life threatening or anything. But she is two months from her due date and any kind of issue is emotionally trying.

Thanks.

Very sorry to hear that John. Hope everything works out

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
John,

You all will be in my prayers tonight. I certainly hope & will pray that everything turns out well.

My Best Wishes for the Barton Family,

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Sorry to hear the news. Hope Karen recovers quickly. Wish nothing but the best for Karen, you and the family.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Best wishes to Karen Barton.

..somehow, I think the Bartons are indestructible

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We're pulling for ya', Karen! Good luck to you and your family. May all your issues be easy to deal with now and in the future. :smile:

Best,
Mike

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers

My prayers and thoughts go out to John and Karen, Have faith in God and everything will be fine.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, be thinking of you both in my evening prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
John,

Best wishes to you and Karen - we will keep a positive attitude for a great team!

Let this serve as a reminder to all of us that there are so many more things in life that are more important than work. Family is always one of them.

Chris

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
John,

Best wishes to you and Karen - we will keep a positive attitude for a great team!

Let this serve as a reminder to all of us that there are so many more things in life that are more important than work. Family is always one of them.

Chris

Huge boy howdy on that one. Hoping all goes well for John & his bride.