Ziki Bilardo tables

dug1903

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zeki Bilardo tables

Anybody know anything about this line of billiard table. Can't find much on the web but still looking. ...Thanks

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
they look like low end knock off of brand names

the platin which is also pretty low end on materials as im told, is already highly affordable
these might be even less costly, its a good thing

kilby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, Ziki has been making tables for more than 60 years, longer than many "better" European brands, so I guess appearances (low end knockoff) may be deceiving. They and Platin use marble rather than slate, but that is the biggest difference from European tables. They use steel frames and quite good woodwork. Their labor costs are a fraction of European costs, and international tournaments among the world's elite players play on them regularly. I was seriously considering getting one but transportation costs were almost 50% above table cost -- still would have been around $5000 delivered. I decided to keep the table I built several years ago, plays just fine for this old guy.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
thanks for the info ron, never would have known a thing about them, no search brought much info

marble was good enough for the platin table caudron made 40 in 7 against jaspers in a wc final in 2017 bursa

when the people stop being brainwashed by the big name table companies, carom may grow more than it already is currently

if i could build a table of my own, id be highly satisfied, and it too would play fine enough for me