Is this forum only about CTE?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks more like spousal [or "significant other"] abuse to me.

Old lunatics never die, they just have their faces periodically rearranged.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yep. I sprayed over his face so I'm not accused of doing what they like to do -- disclosing people's identity.

Well damn. I give him a big thumbs up. I hope when I'm his age I'm still playing pool.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well damn. I give him a big thumbs up. I hope when I'm his age I'm still playing pool.

We don't even know if he really does. He sure liked to talk about fleecing the other cronies in the pool hall, though. Truth be told, he seems like a good guy away from the CTE lunacy.

born2push

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We don't even know if he really does. He sure liked to talk about fleecing the other cronies in the pool hall, though. Truth be told, he seems like a good guy away from the CTE lunacy.
Oh my, when will these guys see the light...

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to worry. "Pete" says a lot of things that arent' true. Here he is a few days ago.
View attachment 524886

Pete looks like a serious player and found his dominant eye. Just joking.

Stalking isn't cool. I have no trespassing signs and security cameras on my property. If someone enters my property other then the mailman or UPS driver, I instantly fear for my life. I'm sure I can easily be found through a Google search also. lol

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
There is a lot of great aim systems why everyone is focused on CTE? Let's talk about any new aim systems other than CTE and discover some things... Seriously i watch this forum for so long time and didn't learned anything new thats works for so long time...

Funny how a post asking to not discuss CTE, turns out discussing CTE.

Hmmm kinda makes ya wonder who really is obessed with CTE.