Oscar Dominguez....

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How good did this kid play under the microscope??

He stepped up and played his heart out in a huge way.

And, he played just great.

Congrats to Oscar and his proud mom and dad !!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I agree, he played well and did USA proud and his family. :smile:

Attachments

• oscarernesto.jpg
    oscarernesto.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 350

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
How good did this kid play under the microscope??

He stepped up and played his heart out in a huge way.

And, he played just great.

Congrats to Oscar and his proud mom and dad !!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

You are right Russ - his confidence has grown by leaps and bounds and he is still improving.

I take some credit - it was all that easy action I gave him. :smile: Oscar, you made us proud!

He's a respectable young man and I wish him all the best.

I also think his presence on the Mosconi cup team helped draw out the west coast crowd to the event. Oscar is liked by so many players out here. I would have been there to root for him myself, except I had to host our company party - it's too close to the holidays.

Chris

Last edited:

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Oscar played extremely well for his first time. Wonderful start to his career and a helluva guy I've heard as well. Congrats Oscar.

dragon81

Jaded Seoul =)
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oscar played strong, being the nerves and pressure of playing for his country they first time.
I am sure this won't be the last time we see him play!
Go Big O! ;)

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Oscar did play very good. A very great effort was marred a bit by the worst skid of the cup on a 2 ball. I think it was day 1 match 5 against Ralph. Without that ball skidding he may have just beat '' the kaiser''.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Oscar did play very good. A very great effort was marred a bit by the worst skid of the cup on a 2 ball. I think it was day 1 match 5 against Ralph. Without that ball skidding he may have just beat '' the kaiser''.

i;m wrong on that. it was the match he was paired with corey !!!

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea, you know, I met Oscar at the Expo last year in PA. At the time I didn't know who he was. We sat chatting and watching Thorsten play a match. We talked about the local spots to see, where to eat, and basically everything but pool. Later on I watched him walk in to hit balls before his match :grin: I said to him.....and I was JUST about to ask you to play a little! :)

G.