Dennis calls Shane out for 20k

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taken from facebook this is dennis post to his backer john French

"I want to play shane vanboeing on 9 footer anytime 20k lets play shane you cant win you better just play tournaments because i will bust you for the cash john thanks for your partnership my friend we will always be on the top in pool thanks to all my fans you are all amazing"

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
I know Dennis hasn't been drinking since the Turning Stone but seriously? Pick the bottle up? :lol:

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Dennis can't beat Bergman on any size table and now hes gunning for SVB???

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Dennis can't beat Bergman on any size table and now hes gunning for SVB???

Lmao, well you at least got the part about Dennis being stupid for calling Shane out right, but you need to put the crack pipe down if you think Bergman would beat Dennis in a big money match.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Lmao, well you at least got the part about Dennis being stupid for calling Shane out right, but you need to put the crack pipe down if you think Bergman would beat Dennis in a big money match.

I think Bergman is underrated by approximately 14 Fargo Points. But he is still climbing. And I only give it about 3 months and Bergman will move from the number 9 spot to the number 3 spot then you will see that Dennis does not belong in the number 3 spot.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"I want to play shane vanboeing on 9 footer anytime 20k lets play shane you cant win you better just play tournaments because i will bust you for the cash john thanks for your partnership my friend we will always be on the top in pool thanks to all my fans you are all amazing"

wow, i am surprised mild mannered Dennis is actually barking LOL

Dennis and Shane are not exactly in top form lately.
If it is going to happen,
Undercard will be Dennis v Shane
The Main Event will be Bergman v Ruslan
:thumbup:
It is time for new young blood

OR how about

Dennis (cornerman: Pacquiao) v Shane (cornerman: Mayweather)
It will be a rematch of some sort between Pacquiao and Mayweather

And Trump can be the referee. He can use his hair to clean the tables and balls
:D

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, i am surprised mild mannered Dennis is actually barking LOL

Dennis and Shane are not exactly in top form lately.
If it is going to happen,
Undercard will be Dennis v Shane
The Main Event will be Bergman v Ruslan
:thumbup:
It is time for new young blood

:D
Shane/Dennis &
Bergman/Morra

Ultimate pool championships 1: Rivalry
And again I will post the hype music.:)https://youtu.be/JaqDo1TpKw4

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
I think Bergman is underrated by approximately 14 Fargo Points. But he is still climbing. And I only give it about 3 months and Bergman will move from the number 9 spot to the number 3 spot then you will see that Dennis does not belong in the number 3 spot.
LOL

You're so obsessed with the Fargocrap that makes you say silly things.

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Depending what game and format, this could be the match of the year. I'll gladly buy PPV. I would hope it would be 10 ball...race to 80 or more, or race to 40 9 ball, race to 35 10 ball, and race to 10 one hole. Johnnyt

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member

Whats Dennis going to do? Test the waters and if he doesn't like the game back out half way through the match like he did against another player (Rob Melrose) a while back.

Don

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Well, at least you can't SAY Dennis has no balls. :D
I don't think he can beat Shane in 10-ball due to Shane's much stronger break.
Maybe 1-hole?

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depending what game and format, this could be the match of the year. I'll gladly buy PPV. I would hope it would be 10 ball...race to 80 or more, or race to 40 9 ball, race to 35 10 ball, and race to 10 one hole. Johnnyt

My thoughts exactly.

Ken

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching an Upstate Al pool steam sunday and he mentioned that Dennis is playing Ko race to 100 for 10K in January. I'm guessing Ko must be playing at DCC.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Well, at least you can't see Dennis has no balls. :D
I don't think he can beat Shane in 10-ball due to Shane's much stronger break.
Maybe 1-hole?

Easy to have balls......on other peoples money.

Bet he wouldn't bet a nickle of his own $$$:thumbup:
Jason

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis might wanna bark at a smaller dog. French won't be his backer for long lol

well actually french is the one pulling for this game, he posted about it first, saying he knows shane cant wint etcetc

since shane lost to KO in Vegas twice the big grizzly bear has shown he has little dog in him at times, with losses to dechaine, ruslan, scraped past shaw, in all longer races of 10 ball. people arent scared of him, or more of his famous 10 ball break.

whether thats smart or not i dont know but thats whats happening.

hopefully shane responds.