OB Cues Presents TAR 24 Bustamante vs Van Boening Jan 13-14

scarygary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great matchup. $35 is way too steep for me though. I'm confident that a lot more people would buy the stream if it was $20.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Great matchup. $35 is way too steep for me though. I'm confident that a lot more people would buy the stream if it was $20.

Sorry it doesn't make sense for you. At $20 it doesn't make sense for us. From 2007 to 2011 our price was $25. We recently upped the price for the simple fact that things have gotten more expensive.

The way I look at it is I spend $35 for dinner at Applebee's and the last time I went to the movies I didn't get out for less than $35 for two people so I feel SVB vs Busty live with multiple camera's is a good value at $35 but I understand that it's not for everyone. Hopefully we can put something together in the future that works for you.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Will the studio seats be for the whole event or will there be single day seats available? It's my birthday the 13th but I won't be in town in time to make it to day one but I'd love to see day two and three if it goes to the third day. Either way this should be a great match.

Right now I am selling seats for the complete match. I am going to give previous attendees a day or so to get in touch with me if they want seats then I am going to put whats left up for sale on our store. I probably won't break it up into individual days.

That said since its your birthday and all if you are in town and want to see the match contact me at justin@theactionreport.com and I'll take care of you. But you might have to sit on Griffin's lap or on top of the commentator booth.

CB Jones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Matchup

I plan on tuning in for this match, should be a classic. Any idea who will be doing the commentary?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I plan on tuning in for this match, should be a classic. Any idea who will be doing the commentary?

Working on somethings now. Like everything else it usually just comes down to finding the money for expenses.

NineBallNut

Silver Member
Wow. How can anyone say 35 bucks is too much to watch to high profile players of this caliber lock up for multiple days? Hell I spend more than that in one night at pool league. Granted that's only because I enjoy myslef by having a few cocktails but the point remains. :) I will definately be purchasing even if I can't catch it all. Way to go on this one TAR. Probably will be my favorite match.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Sorry it doesn't make sense for you. At $20 it doesn't make sense for us. From 2007 to 2011 our price was $25. We recently upped the price for the simple fact that things have gotten more expensive.

The way I look at it is I spend $35 for dinner at Applebee's and the last time I went to the movies I didn't get out for less than $35 for two people so I feel SVB vs Busty live with multiple camera's is a good value at $35 but I understand that it's not for everyone. Hopefully we can put something together in the future that works for you.

Damn, I am looking forward to watching this match. Two of the best players in the world knocking heads for the cheddar, it just doesn't get any better. (patent pending, don't be putting that in any song Mikey....)

BTW J - things are a little tight after the holidays, you think I might be able to ship you 15 and just owe you the 20?:p

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not know how you fade the nits Justin.

TAR should be getting $50 minimum for this match, so $35 is like stealing it. Everyone should buy this match and support TAR and all they do for pool. Trust me, they are not getting rich bringing these matches to you for $35... plus they offer up all kinds of free stuff like their podcasts and free videos on their website.

If everyone steps ups and supports these guys there is no telling what they can do for pool in the future.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JCIN!...you guys NEVER fail deliver!

$35 is a bargain to watch 2 of the worlds premier money players....notice I didn't say pool players?

and to nittynitterson gary.......dude, really? $20 is good, but $35 too much for this once in a lifetime matchup? new levels of nitt have been achieved over $15.

I'm in...

G.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Right now I am selling seats for the complete match. I am going to give previous attendees a day or so to get in touch with me if they want seats then I am going to put whats left up for sale on our store. I probably won't break it up into individual days.

That said since its your birthday and all if you are in town and want to see the match contact me at justin@theactionreport.com and I'll take care of you. But you might have to sit on Griffin's lap or on top of the commentator booth.

Sunny or Mark's lap? :D. Johnnyt

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Damn, I am looking forward to watching this match. Two of the best players in the world knocking heads for the cheddar, it just doesn't get any better. (patent pending, don't be putting that in any song Mikey....)

BTW J - things are a little tight after the holidays, you think I might be able to ship you 15 and just owe you the 20?:p

Thats fine D. But the juice starts running on the 13th and if you come with it late I send Rousey (I mean Mrs.Klatt) to collect. You don't want that. Ask Cleary.

sjharr

insert something witty...
Silver Member
TAR 24 Question

If I purchase this event on my laptop, would you have a problem if I went to my local hall and streamed it on one of their big screens?

I am trying hard to get some of the local players more interested in watching world class players. It's disheartening that a lot of folks have no idea who these two even are...*sigh*

Steve H.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
If I purchase this event on my laptop, would you have a problem if I went to my local hall and streamed it on one of their big screens?

I am trying hard to get some of the local players more interested in watching world class players. It's disheartening that a lot of folks have no idea who these two even are...*sigh*

Steve H.

Thats fine with me. Tell 'em where you got it. :D