SBE Pro 10-Ball

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic win for MD. It must be one of the biggest wins of his career, with SVB, Shaw, Alex, and all the other great players. And after not really making the rounds this year.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fantastic win for MD. It must be one of the biggest wins of his career, with SVB, Shaw, Alex, and all the other great players. And after not really making the rounds this year.

Kind of reminds me of last year. We didn't see much of Mike in big events until he showed up at the Gotham City Pro 9-Ball Classic in October and won against a real strong field. That one paid $11,000.

But I think Mike's largest tournament prize was winning the Ultimate 10-Ball Championship in Texas in 2011 -- $16,600.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute. So Danny Olson is Danny Smith, and MD is Mike Dechaine and not Mike Davis?

I need start reading AzB more often and catch up. :eek:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute. So Danny Olson is Danny Smith, and MD is Mike Dechaine and not Mike Davis?

I need start reading AzB more often and catch up. :eek:

I don't know about dannys, but I share your disappointment that mike d isn't Davis.

Well, at least bb is still i...not bonurs ball, or Barry Behrman!:grin-square:

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 1.56.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 1.56.50 PM.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 198

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds to me like someone doesn't spend quite enough time here.

Facebook link with both men’s and women’s finals simultaneously: https://www.facebook.com/gideon.forrest/videos/10155397737957023/

Thanks for sharing that. I don't know how to share to AZ when doing FB live when I've only got the one device.

And I'm glad to see no complaints on here about the stream. I do know it was hard to see what was happening when showing both tables, but with my fellow Canadian Britanny in the women's finals I wasn't going to leave her out of the stream.

It was also hard to type scores and keep the camera anywhere close to steady. I have previously brought a little tripod and a second phone to the DCC, for example, but because Alan had a strict no streaming policy I didn't do that. Then he relented but by then it was too late.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I can't believe you weren't cheering for our fellow Canadian!

It’s a history thing, Gideon.
When Karen first came to North America, it was Toronto.
I went to Dufferin and found the thickest snooker cue I could...11.25 mm Viper.
...told her she would eventually get a pool cue sponsor but this was a good cue for a
snooker player to start with.....she still has it.

Also, two Irish grandmothers may have something to do with it.
.....Sheri says hi

ps...thanx for the vid on FB