Mr 600

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
It just seems like a dumb thing to lie about. It’s not getting him rich or famous, pretty women won’t flock to him over it, nubile slaves have not been dropped off at his apartment with palm fronds and grapes.

I believe he did it but reserve the right not to be shocked if I find out he didn’t. Show me the mf video though

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
There you are Danny...Jeff is one of them Fake News, Puppet Bandwagoners.

Debate him.

Sorry Jeff, prepare to be bludgeoned with grammatically incorrect strawman arguements.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Shoes, Shoes Shoes!

There is no debate or actual proof.

Moving on. what the heck kind of shoes are those? My dogs are killing me and I want a pair!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no debate or actual proof.

Moving on. what the heck kind of shoes are those? My dogs are killing me and I want a pair!

Whether or not there is debate or proof depends upon who you are.

If you believe the witnesses that watched John then, well, there is your proof. If you don't believe them, well, I guess you are calling them a liar.

So, nope, there is no debate. They're either liars or not.

I for one don't believe any of them are liars just like I don't believe any of Willie's witnesses were liars.

And ^^^^^^^^ not even taking the vid that the BCA verified to have watched.

I too am anxious to see the vid but, I don't have any reason to believe that John nor any one of the witnesses lied.

Maybe you think the witnesses are liars. If so, why not be man enough to just say it?

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Whether or not there is debate or proof depends upon who you are.

If you believe the witnesses that watched John then, well, there is your proof. If you don't believe them, well, I guess you are calling them a liar.

So, nope, there is no debate. They're either liars or not.

I for one don't believe any of them are liars just like I don't believe any of Willie's witnesses were liars.

And ^^^^^^^^ not even taking the vid that the BCA verified to have watched.

I too am anxious to see the vid but, I don't have any reason to believe that John nor any one of the witnesses lied.

Maybe you think the witnesses are liars. If so, why not be man enough to just say it?

Bla Bla,

You want me to call people liars to be a man? Oh, that's a good one.

I have no evidence that any of the people on that "worthless piece of paper" even signed it. There is no evidence except the BCA press release and an advertisement plug video by his sponsor.

And I refuse to let Shane and his buddy be the Judge and jury. I mean seriously you folks had the nerve to second guess SVB your king of the sport and use a blurry video pic in the process.

This whole thing is stupid and honestly, I need to be posting about the next project.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bla Bla,

Everyone wants me to be a man? Oh, that's a good one.

I have no evidence that any of the people on that........"worthless piece of paper".............even signed it. Just like I don't have any evidence that the witnesses for Willie's run ever actually signed anything.

This whole thing is stupid and honestly, I need to be posting about the next

.....TROLLING SUBJECT.......

I knew it was a stretch....

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
go ahead, your shot.

I have no evidence that any of the people on that........"worthless piece of paper".............even signed it. Just like I don't have any evidence that the witnesses for Willie's run ever actually signed anything.

I knew it was a stretch....

Tried to sneak that in.. lol

Yes, you do. there is a legal document which if I'm not mistaken was filed at the clerk's office making it very binding. As in, you goto jail if you lied which is on the one person that gathered all the sigs of the people that watched a ref say he did it.

lol... it's still my shot but I want to give you a chance.

go ahead, your shot.

Last edited:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Tried to sneak that in.. lol

Yes, you do. there is a legal document which if I'm not mistaken was filed at the clerk's office making it very binding. As in, you goto jail if you lied which is on the one person that gathered all the sigs of the people that watched a ref say he did it.

lol... it's still my shot but I want to give you a chance.

go ahead, your shot.

What "legal document" was filed and where? I'd like to look it up. And under penalty for violating of which law can one go to prison for? Sounds very questionable.

Last edited:

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
What "legal document" was filed and where? I'd like to look it up. And under penalty of violating which law can one go to prison for? Sounds very questionable.

I was looking around for the clerk stamp and story but I have to look more. how about I do that and you go work on the charity project. I need to learn how to run a break speed contest. breakspeedcontest.com

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What "legal document" was filed and where? I'd like to look it up. And under penalty for violating of which law can one go to prison for? Sounds very questionable.

I'm curious myself as to what law John has broke and how he could be in trouble.

I'm no lawyer but, I do think there is a line you can't cross when speaking about a person in a public setting with .....lol......witnesses.

Jeff

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
I'm curious myself as to what law John has broke and how he could be in trouble.

I'm no lawyer but, I do think there is a line you can't cross when speaking about a person in a public setting with .....lol......witnesses.

Jeff

No one here has claimed or suggested that.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Do you know how to use google, I don't, goggle uses me!

If you look at https://edan.si.edu/slideshow/viewer/?eadrefid=NMAH.AC.0744_ref37

it starts out with "State of Ohio, clark county, SS:"

the affidavit was "filed".

it is against the law to lie when doing this.

this is a random sample where you can see the format.
http://www.clarkcountycourts.us/res/clerk/civil-criminal-library//Probate/PDF/Afft_of_Pub.PDF

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Noballs suggested has suggested there was legal issues with John's vid or whatnot in other threads.

I was just trying to give hime/her a friendly reminder.

The last time he was ask, he went silent. Again, just reminding noballs.

Have a good 1,

Jeff

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
< it says big brass balls.

Noballs suggested has suggested there was legal issues with John's vid or whatnot in other threads.

I was just trying to give hime/her a friendly reminder.

The last time he was ask, he went silent. Again, just reminding noballs.

Have a good 1,

Jeff

Looks like you have a 50/50 chance on making that shot. Do you use an aiming system?

Seriously If I haven't addressed your concerns please let me know.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
If you look at https://edan.si.edu/slideshow/viewer/?eadrefid=NMAH.AC.0744_ref37

it starts out with "State of Ohio, clark county, SS:"

the affidavit was "filed".

it is against the law to lie when doing this.

this is a random sample where you can see the format.
http://www.clarkcountycourts.us/res/clerk/civil-criminal-library//Probate/PDF/Afft_of_Pub.PDF

I do not believe that the Mosconi letter was filed with any government/county agency, it does not appear to have an official court seal affixed to it and resides in the Mosconi Museum. The reference to "State of Ohio, etc" contained in it is only a reference to the location of the pool hall.

The other blank, and unrelated, form, is an "Affidavit Of Publication" whereas a newspaper employee swears that a particular advertisement, probably a legally required notice, was published and ran for the legally required time, possibly an estate or foreclosure type issue.

But, yes, if done, lying under oath and/or filing a false document with a government agency would be against the law.

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Balls has repeatedly reminded everyone that filling such paperwork attesting to a lie is grounds for legal action. The only reason to do that over and over and over again is to imply that you think they are lying. All of them. John, his wife, all the signees of the affidavit, the bca and John's sponsor.

He has been p**sy footing around actually calling them liars outright. He should just man up and do it already.

He's a troll and a shill. He's clearly playing a troll game. "Your shot!". Give me a break. He claims he needs to be working on his next awesome project to save pool yet here he is playing troll games.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I believe he is speaking of this one:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48600084074@N01/56580342/

One of the guys who watched Mosconi's run was an attorney. He prepared the affidavit and it appears to have an official seal of some sort, which probably means it was filed with a court or at east notarized. Basically what it is is a sworn statement by everyone who signed it that they saw the run.

Lou Figueroa

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
I believe he is speaking of this one:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48600084074@N01/56580342/

One of the guys who watched Mosconi's run was an attorney. He prepared the affidavit and it appears to have an official seal of some sort, which probably means it was filed with a court or at east notarized. Basically what it is is a sworn statement by everyone who signed it that they saw the run.

Lou Figueroa

Hi Lou, That seems to be a personally prepared, signed, and notarized statement/affidavit by Arthur Todd attesting to the fact that he, and only he, personally witnessed Mosconi's run. The seal is likely the notary seal.