Meet Sopranos star at billiards expo

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Meet Joe Gannascoli (Vito Spatafore) star of the HBO hit show the Sopranos at the Brianna Products booths 28-29-30 lower level of the super Billiards Expo valley forge Thursday ,Friday Sat take a picture get a auto graph joe will have pictures with him and also have his book see his new cue also "A cue to die for"
win a chance to get a Brianna 2500.00 cue and case signed by Joe and your picture with both him and the cue . Dont miss the once in a lifetime
chance see you there

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a friend who played Richie Apreal on the 3rd or 2nd season(i cant remember), his name is David Proval, Tonys sister shot him thats how he got written off the show, he said that of all the shows and movies he's has done and its alot look him up in IMDB.com he said working on that show was his funest gig ever. I watched the seasons 1-5 over a 2 week period while i was recovering from a back operation, it was the best, just like a long movie. I started getting that infectious accent too. ;) I hope it ends good, i think Tony is gonna get whacked, they are going to hype it up like the who shot JR? thing years ago.