European Championships 6th to 17th Aug

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
Hi m8

i wish you the very best!

Hope you win the referee tournament or you get to referee a topmatch.
For the moment i don't think i'll be able to make it as a suporter as i don't got much holidays left, but i might try to come one day to suporter Kamila Khodjaeva in the girls category. I predict a medal for her. (at least thats what i hope)

i'm still trying to get better, and hopefully one day ill be good enough to try a eurotour or a EC and finally have the chance to meet you irl.

greats from solly.

edit: ps will you be coming to holland for the next eurotour? as its on my bday 20september, my newly wedde wife was thinking of paying my entreefee as my bday present.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Hey Solly, thanks for the wishes. Too bad I haven't been touring around the Eurotour for many years but one day I'll make a return to the Tour. If you happen to be in the area during the EPC, just let me know and we can meet up. The same applies with all the rest of the ppl in this forum of course.

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
hi mjanti, it was nice to see you life in action :)

I'm pritty sure you where the referee of at least one of Kamila her matches :D
i hope you said her to her from me. Like i predicted, not only did she won a medal, but she won gold :p

since then she won this month the youth ranking, the womans ranking and the National ranking event. Those 2 months of HARD training 10+h /day really paid off. she hasn't lost a match in over a month.