Colorado pool rooms open when?

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What to take.....

Not sure if you are referring to Skeeter or not, but if so I know he will drink Fireball from time to time!!!!

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am hearing some states are requiring the cloth to be 'sanitized' after each set of customers. That doesnt sound viable to me. If you can go play what are the rooms doing to sanitize after playing?

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody out there playing or nobody knows/cares how the facilities are kept sanitized? In your state
Governor here will not be allowing pool to be played anytime soon

Last edited:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It certainly looks like an excellent pool room!

Let us know if it opens. I think that the issue is related to social distancing requirements. If they do open and allow for playing pool, there will have to be a number of tables closed off. Too bad.

It's the 2nd nicest pool room I've ever hung out in.
The best was The Ballroom in Toms River N.J.
It was a converted bowling alley with 36 Gold Crown 9 footers.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Too much free time.

6fffca524e043cb8a7e29732966c740a.jpg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Yes it was.
How did you know that?

Actually I read the name after seeing your comment on how nice the pool room was you used to play in. I went online to see if there were any old pictures of the place. I did not find any pics and thats partly to do with the name of the place.

The Ballroom is a very common name for pool rooms all over the world and I kept finding pictures from other pool halls with the same name.

I did find a mention on this site from OMGWTF and Jersey Jer mentioned the name LOL. I figured I would throw a name at you that you would remember but you would be shocked that I knew:grin:

The website is here but the comment from Jersey Jer is below it in the comment section.

http://massiveunderstatement.com/?p=5503

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually I read the name after seeing your comment on how nice the pool room was you used to play in. I went online to see if there were any old pictures of the place. I did not find any pics and thats partly to do with the name of the place.

The Ballroom is a very common name for pool rooms all over the world and I kept finding pictures from other pool halls with the same name.

I did find a mention on this site from OMGWTF and Jersey Jer mentioned the name LOL. I figured I would throw a name at you that you would remember but you would be shocked that I knew:grin:

The website is here but the comment from Jersey Jer is below it in the comment section.

http://massiveunderstatement.com/?p=5503

You have a great memory.
I know Jersey Jer he posted here a few times.
He sent me a PM awhile back telling me that Neptune Joe Frady had passed.
I knew Joe since he was about 14 years old and came in an old room in Neptune N.J.

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
You have a great memory.
I know Jersey Jer he posted here a few times.
He sent me a PM awhile back telling me that Neptune Joe Frady had passed.
I knew Joe since about 14 and came in an old room in Neptune N.J.

Interesting, You have been around a bit and have some cool memories. I am really looking forward to getting down the hill and playing in the future, even if it means coming down on another day so I don't get in the way of your "action". Lets get through this BS a little longer and then GOOD TIMES.

Flats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any pool rooms open in the Denver area, please include sport bars with multiple tables...Thanks...Flats