Where has Ryan McCreesh been?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Haven't seen him in a while; wondering what he's been up to.

Certainly another colorful pool player.

best,
brian kc

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

best,
brian kc

He hasn't been playing much , had his cue's for sale on FB couple weeks ago , , but that's nothing new there , love my boy but he battles Demons

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ryan just played in the same tournament with me up at Snookers in Providence RI. Good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Something had him upset last week. He was selling his case and cues on Facebook. Not sure if he went thru with or not. Hoping not as he is one of my favorites.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We used to hang with Ryan quite a bit. He's fun to be with in the pool room, and he's most definitely got game, capable of beating anybody on the planet. Before we got to know him, Keith and Ryan came down to the finals in Chelmesford, Mass at Country Club pool room, and Ryan beat Keith in the finals. After that, we became good friends.

Ryan moved back home to NY area, Albany, I think, a while back. Before that, he lived in Maryland. We used to see him all the time.

He gives pool a rest from time to time.I see him on FB. He has been doing a lot of fishing. I definitely do not like that ZZ Top beard of his, but he's sporting it proudly. I guess it's a guy thing. :p

He loves poker, loves action, loves playing pool, and he's always been a good family man to those he loves. I have a ton of Genie Man photos, but here's a few. We've made a lot of money with Ryan. A lot! Good road partner.

Attachments

• 2005VF-Geniemaneyes.JPG
    2005VF-Geniemaneyes.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 609
  • ryan and keith at the beginning.JPG
    ryan and keith at the beginning.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 619
  • Ryan and Keith in Bristol.jpg
    Ryan and Keith in Bristol.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 613
  • keith and ryan ad 2004 vf.JPG
    keith and ryan ad 2004 vf.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 618
  • Jossgroupshot.JPG
    Jossgroupshot.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 621

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We used to hang with Ryan quite a bit. He's fun to be with in the pool room, and he's most definitely got game, capable of beating anybody on the planet. Before we got to know him, Keith and Ryan came down to the finals in Chelmesford, Mass at Country Club pool room, and Ryan beat Keith in the finals. After that, we became good friends.

Ryan moved back home to NY area, Albany, I think, a while back. Before that, he lived in Maryland. We used to see him all the time.

He gives pool a rest from time to time.I see him on FB. He has been doing a lot of fishing. I definitely do not like that ZZ Top beard of his, but he's sporting it proudly. I guess it's a guy thing. :p

He loves poker, loves action, loves playing pool, and he's always been a good family man to those he loves. I have a ton of Genie Man photos, but here's a few. We've made a lot of money with Ryan. A lot! Good road partner.

Is that "sugar shane" in the last pic jam? Talk about smooth operator,he might have made more money than ALL the best hustlers and i mean ALL of them!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that "sugar shane" in the last pic jam? Talk about smooth operator,he might have made more money than ALL the best hustlers and i mean ALL of them!

That's him, all right.

Funny thing about that day, poor Sugar Shane was busted. Keither, on the other hand, got a committee together of stakehorses and went to the craps table at Turning Stone. I refused to invest because we were on the road and already stuck a big amount. The entire place was watching Keith throw dice, including the pit bosses in suits. They kept trying to change the dice to slow Keith down. Everybody was rooting for him. It was like a football game. The entire table was laughing and clapping and cheering. Keith won 15 large that day. We got our room comped and everything. Sugar Shane was standing with our crew, and Keith gave him a few tokens to show his appreciation for rooting for him.

Every time we went to Turning Stone thereafter, the pit bosses all smiled when they saw Keith and would chant "McCreeeeeeeeeeeeeady." They never forgot him.

I hope Keith and I can return to Turning Stone before I die. We loved it there.

plsllvn

Registered
Ryan Mcreesh update

best,
brian kc

FYI
Just met Ryan a few weeks ago in Biloxi, I got crushed by him in a mini tournament at TAP Nationals.
Sat and spoke with him afterwards and boy does he have stories/experiences to tell,well worth the beating he gave me on the table.
He is living in Albany and not playing much pool because of the lack of action in the area.
He is one of the most colorful guys I've ever met in the billiard scene.
Regards
Paul