Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page What does it take to get a JB Case ???
Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#61)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
10-15-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremEdge View Post
I posted a message today as a reply - obviously i clicked the wrong button! Still, if you read it you'll find 7 months is not unusual. Truth is, as mentioned previously, its a custom case and there is no other product on the market which will compete on quality and value. John and Karen kept me upto date and yes they did go away during March. I suspect, if your point is accurate, you're simply unlucky. Note, ive not received my case yet. Its in the UK Customs but i know when i do - it'll be more than worth the wait.
Thanks!

We appreciate your kind comments. When you wrote this to us today it made Karen's day.

"John/Karen,

I looked at your website again and canít help but be impressed with the stylish nature of your cases. I know the case you made for me isnít the most exciting or the most detailed. Iím in no doubt you made it with all the care and attention you would with any case. However, today I received my case and if Iím honest, I am absolutely stunned, delighted, amazed at how brilliant it is!

I want to thank you both for your time, care and attention over the last while. Although Iíve never met you both I feel like Iíve received a gift from two very special friends and words cannot describe how pleased I am.

Keep up the good work and never allow anyone to question your skill determination and pride in the products you produce.

Many, Many thanks,"

A case like yours is exactly why we are in business. It's not my nature to want to put out cookie-cutter cases. I like the technical challenges and even though I am often slow to complete the solution I feel that most of them I do find the right solution or at least a functional one.

As I have said many times we aren't out to win beauty contests. I care about protectiveness, ease-of-use, and durability. Still we do try and make them pretty but only after we have cared for the first three aspects.

Your case, simple as it looks to be from the outside, represented three unique technical challenges. Retention of the accessories in a secure but professional manner, preventing stress on the lid and providing the proper balance to counter the extra weight of the balls being stored in the lid. This is not rocket science but it does require some thought and a bit of trial and error to get it right.

I am glad that you found the case to be worth the wait and I do apologize that it took longer to make than I anticipated. A propensity to overestimation of one's resources coupled with a tendency towards being easily distracted is never a good thing. But in the end I am glad we were able to make you the case you asked for. That is the essence of true custom work I think.

Thank you again for the business.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#62)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
10-15-2012, 10:11 PM

"Thanks Karen,

I received the case last week. It is a beautiful case and the workmanship is top drawer. Well worth the wait!

Larry"

Old
  (#63)
ddadams
Absolutely love this cue.
ddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-18-2012, 10:53 PM

I'm not one to really bash on people but I'll just say that from the experience I've had so far communication isn't exactly easy when trying to get a case it seems.

Going to seek out an alternative I guess.

Looking for this CA$H cue. PM me with any information!
http://www.pccues.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=742

Looking to buy an old TAR Sugartree shirt. Several if possible.

Regards,
Danny Adamopoulos

Old
  (#64)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

10-18-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddadams View Post
I'm not one to really bash on people but I'll just say that from the experience I've had so far communication isn't exactly easy when trying to get a case it seems.

Going to seek out an alternative I guess.
Right now that's probably the best thing to do. I can't seem to find anyone to handle my emails and I just flat suck at it.

Sorry but my "system" is simply broken. When cases do get ordered and finally made most of my customers are really happy and feel it's worth the wait.

But I can fully understand when it's frustrating to have to work to make an order.

Our options are way too many, basically unlimited, which leads to questions on top of questions. I don't know what to do honestly. I have a list of competitors here that you can try,

www.jbcases.com/aboutus.html go to the bottom of the page.

And a more comprehensive list here that I put up on AZB - all the case makers with asterisks next to them are active makers as far as I know.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=242182

Lastly, I can generally be found on skype under the user name jbideas as shown at the left

<--------------- This is probably the easiest way to talk to me directly. Sorry about the emails and pms but I simply suck at dealing with them and until I am able to hire someone who can do it email addressed to me will continue to be answered sporadically. When dealing with as many projects as I do it's jsut way to easy to get distracted. It's a poor excuse I know but that's how it is until I either fix myself or hire for my weakness.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#65)
ddadams
Absolutely love this cue.
ddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond reputeddadams has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-19-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Right now that's probably the best thing to do. I can't seem to find anyone to handle my emails and I just flat suck at it.

Sorry but my "system" is simply broken. When cases do get ordered and finally made most of my customers are really happy and feel it's worth the wait.

But I can fully understand when it's frustrating to have to work to make an order.

Our options are way too many, basically unlimited, which leads to questions on top of questions. I don't know what to do honestly. I have a list of competitors here that you can try,

www.jbcases.com/aboutus.html go to the bottom of the page.

And a more comprehensive list here that I put up on AZB - all the case makers with asterisks next to them are active makers as far as I know.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=242182

Lastly, I can generally be found on skype under the user name jbideas as shown at the left

<--------------- This is probably the easiest way to talk to me directly. Sorry about the emails and pms but I simply suck at dealing with them and until I am able to hire someone who can do it email addressed to me will continue to be answered sporadically. When dealing with as many projects as I do it's jsut way to easy to get distracted. It's a poor excuse I know but that's how it is until I either fix myself or hire for my weakness.

For now I'll definitely retract my statement aforementioned.

What does it take to get a JB case made?

CALL him and speak. Can you guys imagine how many PM's he gets every day? I totally understand how it could get overwhelming.

About to get pictures of a rough outline for my case.

Looking for this CA$H cue. PM me with any information!
http://www.pccues.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=742

Looking to buy an old TAR Sugartree shirt. Several if possible.

Regards,
Danny Adamopoulos

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: