Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Justis Cases, LLC
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1190

03-28-2018, 07:19 PM

Simply the best!
Attached Images

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

Old
  (#17)
WildWing
AzB Silver Member
WildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-28-2018, 08:01 PM

Jack, it was good to be a customer. You are a first class case maker, and a first class gentleman. Fair seas and following winds to you. And, here's mine, classic mahogany.

All the best,
WW (Hoot)
Attached Images

Old
  (#18)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

03-29-2018, 03:15 AM

. I have 2 cases I wonít sell my Itís George case I bought 25 years a go and my Justis case that after many years of used was maticulasly cleaned , placed back in the protective bag it came with and put in my cedar closet. Itís not going any where. Congrats. And enjoy your retirment.

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Justis served
Old
  (#19)
Runner
AzB Silver Member
Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond repute

Justis served - 03-30-2018, 07:30 PM

All the best, Jack... now you get to stop grinding and get to the good stuff.
Go see the world, travel, and breathe!

One of the few casemakers who did it right... I have a Flowers, an early It's George,
and a Justis. Craftsmanship personified.

Old
  (#20)
James F
AzB Bronze Member
James F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond reputeJames F has a reputation beyond repute

03-30-2018, 09:44 PM

Happy retirement Jack...I just did the same, you will love it!
Thank you,
Attached Images

Old
  (#21)
joelpope
AzB Gold Member
joelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond reputejoelpope has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-31-2018, 06:33 AM

Congratulations on your retirement. I love every one you have made for me.

Joel

Playing cues: Searing, Nitti, Southwest, & Dayton
Break cues: Searing & Predator
Jump cues: my own design and build
Cases: Justis & JB

Last 4 Ever Tip Tool web site
http://last4ever.com

Thank you
Old
  (#22)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Thank you - 03-31-2018, 07:32 AM

Jack I want to thank you for the two cases you made for me and that will always remain in my collection.

It was always a lot fun seeing and talking to you and your wife at the shows. Your cases became the Gold standard especially among the Pros . Here's hoping you have a great and long retirement probably traveling and fly fishing .

All the Best , Frank ( Billy Crystal ) Orteca

Old
  (#23)
vinniebabarooch
Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
vinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond reputevinniebabarooch has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4235

03-31-2018, 12:57 PM

Jack,
You and Toots are the best!
I enjoyed every conversation and every case that youíve made me.
100% professional.
Itís nice to be able to go out on the top, and you definitely are.
I hope for the best for you and Toots.
Talk to you soon.
Troy

Always looking for Hercek's and Szamboti's......

Old
  (#24)
Bavafongoul
AzB Silver Member
Bavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond reputeBavafongoul has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-01-2018, 12:22 PM

What surprises me is how so much discussion is directed towards cue designs and cue-makers while
in contrast, leather crafting and makers of cue cases do not command nearly as much attention. Only
the very best get mentioned and shown off on the Forum. Justis Cases have been at the top of the list
of great case makers and his departure leaves a void. In the future, I hope to see some new names
coming on the scene but it will be awhile before someone matches the reputation and quality of Justis.

Matt B.

"My Pool Cues"

*Bob Owen Custom- Level 8 (s/d 4-24-16) - Flat Ivory Joint
*J. Rauenzahn Custom - Level 6 (s/d 5-4-16) - Flat Ivory Joint

*J. Rauenzahn Custom - Level 8 (s/d 2-23-15) - Flat Ivory Joint
*Ed Prewitt Custom '05 - Level 8 - Flat Ivory Joint
*Bob Owen Custom - Level 8 (s/d 5-4-14) - Flat Ivory Joint
*Tim Scruggs Custom (9-6-95) Level 7 - Flat Ivory Joint
*Runde Schon '85 Custom "R" Series (1 of 1)
*Palmer (Original) - '72 (All Cocobolo Wood)

Old
  (#25)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2018, 12:24 PM

I hope you are at the SBE with a few cases to sell.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Justis Cases,LLC
Old
  (#26)
Jack Justis
CASEMAKER
Jack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Justis Cases,LLC - 04-01-2018, 03:54 PM

I want to thank each and every one for the kind words and comments. It really means a lot to me.

JUSTIS CASES

MADE IN THE USA

Old
  (#27)
Jack Justis
CASEMAKER
Jack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

04-01-2018, 03:55 PM

Sorry, we will not be attending the Expo this year.

JUSTIS CASES

MADE IN THE USA

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: