Beautiful cue
Old
  (#16)
SSach
AzB Silver Member
SSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond reputeSSach has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2550

Beautiful cue - 03-15-2017, 07:18 PM

The tolerance on Gentry's cues are great and you can really see this outside of the visual beauty in his cues. If you ever have a chance, you will be impressed and in for a real treat when you put his cues together.

Congrats Jack on a real beauty.

SS

Old
  (#17)
Guerra Cues
I build one cue at a time

Guerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond reputeGuerra Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3200
  Send a message via Skype™ to Guerra Cues 
05-08-2018, 08:35 AM

I had to bump this thread.
It's in these moments that people realize that life is too short.
What is left when somebody crosses over to the other side of the veil? The memories and the legacy...
The hate that exists in this forum needs to be left behind, people make mistakes and need to be forgiven and they need to move on.
I just went this last weekend to a funeral of another police officer that passed away... What a last call...
William Gentry was a great guy and with an incredible amount of talent, gone too soon. My prayers go out to his family, may he rest in peace. Post some Gentry cues as a tribute to William Gentry...

Tony
Cel. 385-212-0979

Destroyer Break: Mine
Player: Mine

Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/guerracues/

Old
  (#18)
Billiardbills
Billiard Bill
Billiardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-15-2018, 04:29 PM

I haven't posted much on AZ in a while, just been working a lot in the shop.

William Gentry was a great friend and taught me a lot and I'm so thankful for the good times we had playing one pocket and for all of his help at my shop. He will always be missed and I don't think there are too many people that understood how great he was.

A few of the 4 I owned. I wish I could get one back.

Name:  IMG_9030.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  168.3 KB
Name:  IMG_9031.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  146.6 KB
Name:  IMG_9021.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  111.8 KB
Name:  Image1534375529.079765.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  101.7 KB
Name:  IMG_9213.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  126.2 KB

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

www.billiardbills.com
billiardbills@gmail.com
239.823.0408 call or text

Under promise and over deliver...

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so...
-Mark Twain

Old
  (#19)
cuesblues
cue accumulator

cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

08-15-2018, 06:32 PM

Very sad viewing those pics

player.....Josswest, Gus Szamboti, Paul Drexler, Schon
player.....Keith Josey, Judd, Palmer, Ernie Martinez, Jensen
player.....Richard Black, Tim Scruggs, Pat Diveney, South West
breaker...Judd Fuller
jumper....see breaker
shooter...Sig Sauer P226 357
cutter......Dan Harrison

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread