Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CJ is back? I had to do a double take, then I went to page one to be sure it was not an old thread.

Welcome back.

M aking
A zbilliards
G reat
A gain.

Got to say it is a good day.

When you saw the wrong start time was listed-no correction or apology, you had to know it was him.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Woking to make things better

I'm hearing nothing from CJ. Someone told them that we can't hear CJ, and the other guy told him to talk louder! WTF. His mic isn't working at all. Geez.

Yes, they had me on the wrong mic by mistake, today will be much better.

I'm still getting "in stroke" on the commentary, I appreciate everyone's patience, we are still learning, although today we should all see a tremendous show from Shane and Chang.....I still know Shane has a chance and it will take an Atomic Breaking Gear!!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Even in the world's best bakery there are Bad Rolls.

Yesterday was a bad day for Shane!

After he was done eating earlier in the day a car backed up in the parking lot and hit his rental car, causing him to be late for the match.

I think we all know what it's like to get bad rolls in life, and it's doubly brutal to have to get up and play someone that's dishing out the pocket billiard torture like Chang JL - it is like a nightmare sometimes playing a game that your opponent can do all the shooting.

Today's a different day, I'm sure both players will be ready to do what's needed to win the match.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for the perspective CJ.

It would be best if the stream started 10 minutes early, to make sure A/V is working well. (Sully can have someone watch the stream to confirm to him that it's working well.)

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Making Things Easier, Better, Quicker

Thanks for the perspective CJ.

It would be best if the stream started 10 minutes early, to make sure A/V is working well. (Sully can have someone watch the stream to confirm to him that it's working well.)

That's a great idea!

I'm new to the streaming element of the production, although it is something that interests me and it's definitely the way of the future. The winner gets 20% of the stream proceeds, I like that aspect, the players should be compensated like everyone else does for doing a great job.

I appreciate you, Jeff, I've always been a fan of constructive suggestions, it makes things easier, better, quicker!

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member

I'm still getting "in stroke" on the commentary, I appreciate everyone's patience, we are still learning, although today we should all see a tremendous show from Shane and Chang.....I still know Shane has a chance and it will take an Atomic Breaking Gear!!
I can tell already from your commentary that you have figured out some unique things about pool. Especially when you analyzed Chang and mentioned that he "pops" the cue ball when executing his shots. That is something that I've recently figured out on my own, so I'll definitely be interested in listening to your commentary today.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
About an hour and a half now to resumption.

Shane won 7 of the 11 games after intermission yesterday. If he keeps winning 7 of each 11, he'll take the lead at 46-45.

So no problem, right? :smilewinkgrin:

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
picture.php

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THERE'S A CHANCE!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
whats the score at the start of tonight's play and do the start the stream at 8 est?

thx,
brian kc

Last edited: