Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page So. What's this Rumor 336Robin Plagiarized his Book off of Dr. Dave's Work?
Page 9 of 12 « First 789 1011 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#121)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-25-2019, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
Only 79 posts and you've took to NPR like a duck to water. Welcome back whoever you are.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

Just call me Lucifer.

Old
  (#122)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-25-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
I thought chili had taken his annual motorcycle ride from Texas but I don't believe that to be the case.

After thinking on it, I don't think it's him either. Seeing as how I got him banned(that was fun but too easy), I think if it were him, he'd be trolling me a bit.

Sharper, maybe a bit, chili was much more a troll. Texas actually believes his stuff. Chili just wanted to stir stuff up.

Come back chili, I'm not done trolling you and your pool game.
No, I’m sure it’s Idaho. He rode through Oregon, and then down through the Sierras.

You are thinking of the dude in Texas that hated open carry of guns and worked in a strip bar. He also rode motorcycles.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#123)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

10-25-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
No, I’m sure it’s Idaho. He rode through Oregon, and then down through the Sierras.

You are thinking of the dude in Texas that hated open carry of guns and worked in a strip bar. He also rode motorcycles.
I never rode through Oregon, but I rode a tank.

Old
  (#124)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-25-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
LOL. So, questioning someone about something is off limits for a leftist but calling folks Nazi and fascists is just business as usual. Good to know. And speaking of decency, do you really want to bring that up with your past Dude, you might want to sit this one out. lol
So, let me get this straight. In this post you're telling me to condone your offensive behavior or you'll bring up my past? How far back do you intend going? You really are a piece of work! Do you imagine yourself as a shining beacon of all that's admirable about conservative men?

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#125)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

10-25-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Would someone please post a list of banned liberals? I’m having trouble keeping track.
Don't stress on it. If you're from past banned it'll bite you again.

I don't care what your name is. I know enough about you. Anyone who supports and votes democrat has the blood of every victim of every illegal alien that committed a crime that was let go in a sanctuary city on their hands.

They belong to a party that is in full assault on the constitution. A party of violence.

Enjoy your stay.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#126)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

10-25-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
So, let me get this straight. In this post you're telling me to condone your offensive behavior or you'll bring up my past? How far back do you intend going? You really are a piece of work! Do you imagine yourself as a shining beacon of all that's admirable about conservative men?
Its Hondo right?

Triggered much?

The rail is your best friend.

birth?
Old
  (#127)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

birth? - 10-25-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:

Somebody was recently fired for their words as a juvenile, I think eleven or twelve year old range. The entity said that they were going to have to be more careful examining juvenile activities in the future. Apparently, everything we do from birth forward is fair game. If older children teach you to say bad things as they are known to do then that counts against you for life even if you don't know what they mean!

Yeah, I freely admit this is stupid, so is much of the rest of the PC activities today. Some talk of banning the b-word now. As in bltch. I am all for it. Blacks write songs using the n-word then expect nobody else to sing them without changing the wording. As fond as rappers are of using bltch I want to see them try to rap the old works substituting b-word for bltch!

I think it is stupid to make a word a major career ending offense. However, I can only imagine what it will be like when it expands further. You say "n-word". The listener is confused. "No not that n-word, or the other n-word either. I am substituting for the third n-word."

Of course I see that some blacks are objecting to people saying "n-word" now! Reminds me of my youth. First the most offensive couple of n-words were offensive. They wanted to be called colored people. Sure, why not. No wait, they want to be called negro. No, no, they want to be called black. Um, what is the spanish word for black, as in the color? Wait again, they want to be called afro-american even though they, their parents, and their grandparents have never even set foot in Africa.

I always thought the whole thing was a bit funny since when I worked construction I often tanned darker than some of the "black" workers. However I tired of the name game and simply call the race black, kinda like I was taught in first or second grade, four races, black, white, red, yellow. I still acknowledge four races, not sixty-four varieties plus "other"!

It is a silly, even ridiculous, world and it gets more ridiculous by the day. Apparently we are now responsible for childhood mistakes. Only a matter of time before we are responsible for the mistakes of our ancestors. WAIT! That is already being claimed. Gonna get tricky. Did all races fall out of the same tree or did different races fall out of different trees?

Hu

Old
  (#128)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-25-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
Somebody was recently fired for their words as a juvenile, I think eleven or twelve year old range. The entity said that they were going to have to be more careful examining juvenile activities in the future. Apparently, everything we do from birth forward is fair game. If older children teach you to say bad things as they are known to do then that counts against you for life even if you don't know what they mean!

Yeah, I freely admit this is stupid, so is much of the rest of the PC activities today. Some talk of banning the b-word now. As in bltch. I am all for it. Blacks write songs using the n-word then expect nobody else to sing them without changing the wording. As fond as rappers are of using bltch I want to see them try to rap the old works substituting b-word for bltch!

I think it is stupid to make a word a major career ending offense. However, I can only imagine what it will be like when it expands further. You say "n-word". The listener is confused. "No not that n-word, or the other n-word either. I am substituting for the third n-word."

Of course I see that some blacks are objecting to people saying "n-word" now! Reminds me of my youth. First the most offensive couple of n-words were offensive. They wanted to be called colored people. Sure, why not. No wait, they want to be called negro. No, no, they want to be called black. Um, what is the spanish word for black, as in the color? Wait again, they want to be called afro-american even though they, their parents, and their grandparents have never even set foot in Africa.

I always thought the whole thing was a bit funny since when I worked construction I often tanned darker than some of the "black" workers. However I tired of the name game and simply call the race black, kinda like I was taught in first or second grade, four races, black, white, red, yellow. I still acknowledge four races, not sixty-four varieties plus "other"!

It is a silly, even ridiculous, world and it gets more ridiculous by the day. Apparently we are now responsible for childhood mistakes. Only a matter of time before we are responsible for the mistakes of our ancestors. WAIT! That is already being claimed. Gonna get tricky. Did all races fall out of the same tree or did different races fall out of different trees?

Hu
Apparently they want to rewrite the 1st amendment.

It is amazing the intellectual deficit on the left.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

both sides now
Old
  (#129)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

both sides now - 10-25-2019, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Apparently they want to rewrite the 1st amendment.

It is amazing the intellectual deficit on the left.

Sev,

Sad to say, many on the right endorse censorship too now. It would be bad enough if it was peculiar to the leftists. Of course the left honored a man for many years that had a red robe in his closet as an adult. The most annoying thing about them as a group is their double standards.

Hu

Old
  (#130)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

Wink 10-25-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:

Hu
Hu - I have never found anyone to be offended by calling them Black ( well except those that do not identify with the black race). Where most are confused is when ethnicity is applied. White people freely accept their European ancestry and will proudly let you know from whence their family came. Blacks, ie, many American Blacks, on the other hand, do not know which African country holds their roots. Thus, I think, many Blacks, for many years, did not proudly declare their African ancestry. In the last 40-50 years that has changed, Blacks typically gladly accept and embrace their African heritage.

In the late 60s and early 70s there was a pan-African movement in which some Blacks had adopted a new self-determined nomenclature, as in Afro-American. This new nomenclature, however, did not really take hold in the vast majority of Black communities. Fast forward to the information age, and Blacks were able to discern the true identity of Africa vs. the propaganda, negative rhetoric and stereotypes about the African nation. Note: some still consider Africa in a very negative way (see Trump). Anyway - long story short - Blacks proudly accept being called either Black or African American. One term defines their race and the other their ethnicity.

Regarding the n-word, that is a complicated subject. There are many Blacks who oppose its usage regardless of the race spewing it. Some never want to hear or see it again even when using it in a benign way. Kinda like the F-word. I won't defend or support its use in either case. I subscribe to the theory that using any offensive words should be avoided as much as is possible, and especially unless it is absolutely necessary. I don't always live up to that principle, but it has severed me well regardless of the company I keep.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Old
  (#131)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-25-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:

Hu
Not sure what your post has to do with me but I'll bite. For 2 centuries non-blacks have used the N word as a term of hate against black folks.
As far as I can see, black folks have the right to call black folks any damn thing they want to call each other. What gives white folks the right to use the same word that has been used as a term of hate against blacks decade after decade just because blacks use it in referring to themselves?
Any time I hear a white guy say why can't I say it since they say it I know he's a racist.
Some on here can sqawk and carry on and call me a racist for saying that but that's just BS. Maybe they're fooling themselves. Not me. If that had nothing to do with your point, I apologize. TBH, I had no idea what you were getting at.

God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; 10-26-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Old
  (#132)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2019, 04:47 AM

It is always interesting the segue these threads make.
Its gone from the Robin Rumor to ***ger.

Very strange indeed.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#133)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2019, 04:58 AM

Poor Tom has lost his way. Swept up in the tidal wave.

Old
  (#134)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah, put down the old man glasses. Try and read a little slower. I Just find it amusing with someone with a past like your talking about "decency"... that's all. Nothing more and nothing less.

I find it amusing that you all found something else to be "outraged" about. Sev asked a question, and Robin was free to come here and defend himself. That's how it works. SOmeone accused me about some stuff about Magic Chalk, I showed up and explained it, asked if someone wanted to bet $10,000 with independent testing, and everyone shut the fug up.

Mnoney talks, bs walks, always been that way. So, assuming Robin might be a plagerizer, is not quite up to snuff as calling everyone who disagrees with him a Nazi or Fascist now, is it? Yes, go on with your bad self and crocodile tears.... poor Robin got a taste of his own medicine. Tough toenails in my book.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 10-26-2019 at 06:16 AM.

Old
  (#135)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2019, 05:58 AM

I have very mixed feelings on this thread.

Has Robin been wronged? Yes he has.

Have the people he lied about here on a daily basis been wronged? Yes they have.

Looks like Robin no longer posts? No defense? Too hard to defend?

I see the Russians hacked into DR Dave's account for a defense, maybe, maybe not.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Page 9 of 12 « First 789 1011 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: