Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Chances of meeting single female that likes billiards
Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#91)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-07-2019, 11:10 AM

I can't keep the local pool groupies away, my girl knows this and comes with me everywhere I go. Are your good enough to beat the top local league players? Better looking than all of them? And drive a better car?...attention is easy after that. I met my East L.A. gf who doesn't give a F about jail while shooting on a bar box. She didn't know sh#t about pool, she just knew people liked to watch me. She gets crazy if any female of relevant compatibility get too close. All that to say, my advice is get drunk and sleep with a larger gal with a pretty face at a bar you don't intend to hang out at all the time. That will give you confidence to climb the bar fly ladder (LIke Motel 6, its all the same when the lights go out.)

Old
  (#92)
WildWing
AzB Silver Member
WildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Say man how did you get my picture?
LOL, you're famous!

All the best,
WW

Old
  (#93)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8cree View Post
That's pretty dang funny
Dude you've got to be the king of the double post.

First in the funny pic/gif thread with other users posts. Now your just doubling on yourself!!

Old
  (#94)
8cree
AzB Silver Member
8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute8cree has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Dude you've got to be the king of the double post.

First in the funny pic/gif thread with other users posts. Now your just doubling on yourself!!
Lol... tell me about it... I tried to delete that ish for like 10 minutes too

... you win some, you lose some, but nothing beats getting some!

Old
  (#95)
driven
AzB Silver Member
driven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 03:45 PM

I met one, actually 2,
number two was for just one night. We had never met prior. Playing partners eight ball with her she asked if I would like to "get" together that night. of course I did. She said if we win the next game we could go to her apartment.
I think I ran it out.

Number one may 9 1981 and counting.

steven

Old
  (#96)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driven View Post
I met one, actually 2,
number two was for just one night. We had never met prior. Playing partners eight ball with her she asked if I would like to "get" together that night. of course I did. She said if we win the next game we could go to her apartment.
I think I ran it out.

Number one may 9 1981 and counting.

steven
That's one hell of a dry spell.

Old
  (#97)
deanoc
AzB Silver Member
deanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-07-2019, 04:21 PM

i have a very nice pool cue for you
in the past i have told stories of how a beautiful cue
attracts members of the opposite gender

all you do is send me $4500 and i send you a mystery cue then the next thing you know wallah

it may attract too many but that has never been your problem before
so you may need to adjust your style,remember you are not the one to be qualified for
future consideration, she is the applicant ,you are the one in charge

you mighta enticed with the stylish cue but now is the time to back off

fanning the flames of desire with the cool breeze of withdrawal

instructions come with the magic cue

Last edited by deanoc; 11-07-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Old
  (#98)
JackOfNoTrades
AzB Silver Member
JackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond reputeJackOfNoTrades has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 11-07-2019, 04:42 PM

Dear Penthouse Forum, Im an avid pool player and I never thought Id be writing to you but...

Make no mistake, the Bolshevik menace is making its move right now in the United States, to forever destroy our Constitution and way of life. Will you go quietly into that bleak hellscape, knowing that the Orwellian boot will forever be upon the face of our progeny? - JackOfNoTrades

Old
  (#99)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
i have a very nice pool cue for you
in the past i have told stories of how a beautiful cue
attracts members of the opposite gender

all you do is send me $4500 and i send you a mystery cue then the next thing you know wallah

it may attract too many but that has never been your problem before
so you may need to adjust your style,remember you are not the one to be qualified for
future consideration, she is the applicant ,you are the one in charge

you mighta enticed with the stylish cue but now is the time to back off

fanning the flames of desire with the cool breeze of withdrawal

instructions come with the magic cue
This isn't the magical Draw Cue, is it?

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#100)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member

11-07-2019, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
This isn't the magical Draw Cue, is it?
This one is the Magic "follow" cue. Hold it, and the ladies follow you.

Old
  (#101)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecentShot View Post
This one is the Magic "follow" cue. Hold it, and the ladies follow you.
I've got a stick I hold, but the girls don't follow me.

Maybe I should let them hold it.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#102)
jimmyco
NRA4Life
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post

...it may attract too many but that has never been your problem before so you may need to adjust your style, remember you are not the one to be qualified for future consideration, she is the applicant, you are the one in charge

you might have enticed with the stylish cue but now is the time to back off.

fanning the flames of desire with the cool breeze of withdrawal...

Dean, you are the polar opposite of the OP. Don't know if he will be interested in your $4500 mystery cue, but this pearl of wisdom is priceless.

Hoping he is paying attention.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#103)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnum View Post
What are the chances of meeting a single straight female that likes billiards and is interested in starting a relationship?

I am basically deciding if pool is a good way to meet a woman for a relationship.

So far after a few years, it seems the sport is great for hanging out with the guys. But not for meeting the right woman.
Ask yourself this: Why would a woman hang around a pool hall? Once you answer this question, you'll know the answer to your original question.

Old
  (#104)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member

11-08-2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightpool_99 View Post
Ask yourself this: Why would a woman hang around a pool hall? Once you answer this question, you'll know the answer to your original question.
Because they like to play pool. Besides bars and the internet are the way to go, not random pool halls.

Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: