Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page APA e-mails are up, is the APA in trouble?
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 « First 7151617

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#241)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-11-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
You are one of the dumbest f@#ks I've run into in awhile.
Fly me out and play me.

I got more gamble in my little toe than you do in the whole heaping pile you call a body.
Buy him a ricket R.J. I know you can afford it, believe you know his name from the video. Let's see what happens...

Old
  (#242)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
Buy him a ricket R.J. I know you can afford it, believe you know his name from the video. Let's see what happens...
He' already said he would reimburse him for a coach class ticket. Certainly seems safer than buying a nonrefundable ticket and chance the dude not showing up.

RJ is investing in this deal by reimbursing the ticket, maybe have the games, locations, amounts set up so that we know SBC will get played.

E. Pluribus Unum...that is what our country was founded on...and what we should be striving for today

Disclaimer: I am only an APA 5. I am scared to play for the cheese, even if I have the nuts. I only play on toy 7 foot tables and am terrified of real 9 foot tables. My proudest posessions are my APA patches. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Old
  (#243)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia
Ghosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 825

11-11-2019, 12:23 PM

I still have yet to see how he is an, "Old School" player.
I still have yet to see how the APA is a bad idea for pool hall.
I still have yet to see how the APA is bad for pool itself.
I still have yet to see how the APA is bad for making money.
I still have yet to see why RJ would ever invest in this.
I am still confused how I'm an APA player in Canada.

I am finding it sadly humorous to watch someone back himself into a corner and come out with the standard, "I'll play you for a ridiculous amount of money you big meanie!" and then it never comes to fruition. It's all been done before, ask CubC. Well, at least he played and lost like a man. So props to him for that at least.

I'm not the biggest fan of leagues, but that's a personal thing. I know what their value is and my first thought on opening a new pool hall was which leagues I could get because someone's gotta pay the bills.

Run racks, not your mouth.

Old
  (#244)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 12:42 PM

Quote:
You are one of the dumbest f@#ks I've run into in awhile.
Fly me out and play me.

I got more gamble in my little toe than you do in the whole heaping pile you call a body.
Many of us are enjoying your little tirade, but let's not get ones self banned. That out is too easy.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#245)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-11-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
The people I know would never battle the hourde of nits of guys like you. APA 6...that's funny.
I doubt that you or the people “like you” or the people you know would ever be in a position to ever
meet up with me, I can’t and won’t try to speak for the rest of the nits. But our money is green just like yours
To call you a very mediocre 6 on that video wasn’t supposed to be funny, but I’m glad you
found it to be, it’s good to be able to laugh at yourself, don’t you think? Anyhow, I was
being totally serious. Calling you a 6 was being generous, I took into account all the
excuses that you weren’t playing well, and I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Watching you on that tape wouldn’t scare anyone, but maybe that was your goal. If that’s the case,
you can’t show your vid playing like a slob then come talk all the b1tch smack you’re talking about
your pro speed, you have to play it up like you’re a real slob, not just an asshole with an attitude.
Then you can set up the fish, but someone with your experience and expertise probably already
knows that. Since we understand each other I feel like I can be honest and tell you If I felt like you
we’re trying to intimidate me I’d offer to play and it would likely end very badly for you, but I think
you’re pretty funny and I like reading your posts because you’re amusing.
I like the APA, it gives nits like me a place to play. Why do you feel like you have to talk
bad about it? Do they owe you something? Did they take your money? Steal your girl?
Or are you just trying to be funny?
Even though I like the APA, I do have a life away from the table, so I doubt that we’d ever run across
each other anytime, but just for you, I do try to make it out to Las Vegas every Summer for the APA event,
it’s a good time. if you’d manage to lower yourself and come out I’ll buy you a few beers,
and maybe you could fleece some of the other nits. For a cut I’ll even help set you up. If you can’t make it
that would be too bad. Maybe we could even play a few, I would like you to come and meet up
with me and some of my friends.
I would hope you can, it would be disappointing if you didn’t, but understandable

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 11-11-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Old
  (#246)
atlas333
AzB Silver Member
atlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond reputeatlas333 has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
You continually change your offer.
Post 5k
Send ticket
We play.
Don't be a pu**y. Schedule a day or weekend, fly to Chicago, collect the airfare money and then PLAY!

Good luck!

I am glad I will be able to recognize you at SBE next spring now.

Old
  (#247)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Dummy I got money. I work for a living making over 6 figures and own a business. I've played people for as much as 2k a set and a dozen times over a thousand.

What's it gonna take did you to play me yourself hero?
What ever you say Chief. Keep blabbering, we saw the video. Couple of years you might be an APA 6, but it's going to take some hard work on your part. If you are indeed gambling, you must be giving it away. LOL

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#248)
CGM
One Ball Runner
CGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond reputeCGM has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
I doubt that you or the people ďlike youĒ or the people you know would ever be in a position to ever
meet up with me, I canít and wonít try to speak for the rest of the nits. But our money is green just like yours
To call you a very mediocre 6 on that video wasnít supposed to be funny, but Iím glad you
found it to be, itís good to be able to laugh at yourself, donít you think? Anyhow, I was
being totally serious. Calling you a 6 was being generous, I took into account all the
excuses that you werenít playing well, and I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Watching you on that tape wouldnít scare anyone, but maybe that was your goal. If thatís the case,
you canít show your vid playing like a slob then come talk all the b1tch smack youíre talking about
your pro speed, you have to play it up like youíre a real slob, not just an asshole with an attitude.
Then you can set up the fish, but someone with your experience and expertise probably already
knows that. Since we understand each other I feel like I can be honest and tell you If I felt like you
weíre trying to intimidate me Iíd offer to play and it would likely end very badly for you, but I think
youíre pretty funny and I like reading your posts because youíre amusing.
I like the APA, it gives nits like me a place to play. Why do you feel like you have to talk
bad about it? Do they owe you something? Did they take your money? Steal your girl?
Or are you just trying to be funny?
Even though I like the APA, I do have a life away from the table, so I doubt that weíd ever run across
each other anytime, but just for you, I do try to make it out to Las Vegas every Summer for the APA event,
itís a good time. if youíd manage to lower yourself and come out Iíll buy you a few beers,
and maybe you could fleece some of the other nits. For a cut Iíll even help set you up. If you canít make it
that would be too bad. Maybe we could even play a few, I would like you to come and meet up
with me and some of my friends.
I would hope you can, it would be disappointing if you didnít, but understandable
This dudes not showing up to anything. SBC = Sum Beach Crawfishing

I do a hell of a job working around the holes.
Trust me aimings not your problem

Old
  (#249)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosst View Post

I am finding it sadly humorous to watch someone back himself into a corner and come out with the standard, "I'll play you for a ridiculous amount of money you big meanie!" and then it never comes to fruition. It's all been done before, ask CubC. Well, at least he played and lost like a man. So props to him for that at least.

I'm not the biggest fan of leagues, but that's a personal thing. I know what their value is and my first thought on opening a new pool hall was which leagues I could get because someone's gotta pay the bills.
For kicks and giggles. For the price of the ticket, I'll make it up after the matches are done. I'm sure some of the guys will let me take a piece of their action.

I have one guy, Daniel, that would torture this guy it would be worth the price of the plane ticket, but Daniel is not putting up $5K with some dipshit from the internet he never heard of. But, he loves the way he "plays" and is drooling to play him. So, if SBC shows up with cash in his pocket, he'll get played.

It's fuggin Chicago, like folks here don't want some APA 5 walking in town with a shit load of money. LOL He'd get robbed, he knows it, and why he won't come.

Maybe we can do this at SBE, neutral place, and cash in hand. I've backed Daniel before and would do it again but not posting first with this nimrod.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#250)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM View Post
This dudes not showing up to anything. SBC = Sum Beach Crawfishing
Yeah, but I thought I’d put it out there. It did take a few minutes to write that,
he’s always welcome. I know a few people that go every year that go just
to see if they can get a game. They’re not APA players but I’m sure they’d
love to meet him

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 11-11-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Old
  (#251)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace

11-11-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosst View Post

Címon man, RJ is just leaking money. And in Canada I guess youíd technically be a part
of the CPA, but The APA is the parent organization, like APA dba the CPA

Old
  (#252)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

11-11-2019, 02:18 PM

With the main protagonist for this thread taking a little vacation, I see no real reason for the argument to continue.

Mike

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 « First 7151617

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: