Old
  (#46)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-06-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
My dog is 10 years old and was walking with a limp.
He struggled to climb on the couch or bed.
He stopped playing ball.
I took him to the Vet and they had no clue what was wrong.
I bought Dog CBD oil and gave him the recommended dose twice a day.

Two weeks later the limp was gone and he jumps up on the couch now.
He wants to play ball every day.
At least in this case it worked.
There's a SUNAMI on the Horizon

Old
  (#47)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

09-06-2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
A freind insists that CBD resolved her sleep issues. She was sold on a certain brand by her chiropractor.

Problem was it was so expensive she couldn't afford it anymore.

I found the same oil under a different brand name. Only difference was the label. Made in the same place with exactly the same method. Just a different label. The one she likes was sold through her chiropractor at a high mark up, and even the chiropractor was charged a high price due to all the marketing expenses of the brand. So there was a double inflated mark-up to the patient.

The one I found didn't blow millions on marketing, so their product was substantially cheaper. And you could buy it directly from the company, didn't have to go through the greedy chiropractor.

So my friend tried it. And I didn't tell her it was the same oil.

She claimed it didn't work and is lamenting that she can't afford the "good stuff". She buys all the marketing hook, line, and sinker.

Yes indeed. The power of marketing.

So many anecdotes, I figured to add a couple.

So... bottom line is that although she thought it helped her sleep issues, she lost sleep over trying to afford it...... that is a conundrum!

Yes... and I did get the real moral of your story....... about her not recognizing the same results for what you say were identical products...

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 09-06-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Vet Use
Old
  (#48)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Vet Use - 09-06-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
My dog is 10 years old and was walking with a limp.
He struggled to climb on the couch or bed.
He stopped playing ball.
I took him to the Vet and they had no clue what was wrong.
I bought Dog CBD oil and gave him the recommended dose twice a day.

Two weeks later the limp was gone and he jumps up on the couch now.
He wants to play ball every day.
At least in this case it worked.

When something works on a human I can suspect it is all in their head, hard to argue with something that works on an animal and they don't know what is expected from the treatment.

I was and am still skeptical of acupuncture. There is a veterinary acupuncturist around here, gets fantastic results sometimes, often when other veterinary treatments have failed. Hard to argue when the results are there and the patient has no idea why.

Hu

Old
  (#49)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

09-07-2019, 12:23 PM

1st Photo - Mission Farms Roadside Stand
(free samples)

2nd Photo - Charlottes Web Growing Field
Attached Images

Old
  (#50)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10

09-07-2019, 06:01 PM

I cant turn a page on the internet without finding Cannabis.

75% of the 2020 Democratic candidates for president stand on marijuana legalization.
The Democrats seeking the 2020 presidential nomination all share a commitment to reducing the
penalties for using and possessing marijuana, which remains illegal at the federal level.
Many of them support full legalization — as permitted in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
Attached Images

Old
  (#51)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-08-2019, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
So... bottom line is that although she thought it helped her sleep issues, she lost sleep over trying to afford it...... that is a conundrum!

Yes... and I did get the real moral of your story....... about her not recognizing the same results for what you say were identical products...

Here's the rest of the story.

I solved her problem with B6 and iron supplementation. How? By taking a good history and actually diagnosing her.

You see the CBD was only masking the symptoms anyway, not treating the problem.

This is a famous saying that alternative quacks love to use when criticizing real doctors and medicine. "Masking".

I can show you the exact biochemistry involved and tell you exactly how and why it worked.

And here is the funny thing. It's basic medical knowledge taught in every medical school.

I haven't seen a single guru out there telling the masses that CBD might only masking symptoms when/if it does work.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#52)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10

11-12-2019, 09:14 PM

Just Sayin'

I think we're going to see a MakeOver in the CBD market soon.
Walked into a local Rexall Pharmacy yesterday, right there in the cosmetics section are open sample bottles of HEMP.
The Real Deal.
8oz pump bottles of CBD crème for customer sample.
I tried it, today I went back and tried it again
Attached Images

don't confuse the two
Old
  (#53)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

don't confuse the two - 11-12-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I F D 1 View Post
Just Sayin'

I think we're going to see a MakeOver in the CBD market soon.
Walked into a local Rexall Pharmacy yesterday, right there in the cosmetics section are open sample bottles of HEMP.
The Real Deal.
8oz pump bottles of CBD crème for customer sample.
I tried it, today I went back and tried it again

Hemp is now legal on a national level and on my state level. It has CBD in it but not THC.

If a product has any trace of THC in it, supposedly it has to have been made with pot. Some CBD products have four percent or more THC in them, plenty enough to get you busted or fired off of a job that does drug testing.

Most CBD products are found to contain THC when tested regardless of claims to have been made from hemp. I wasn't interested anyway but I asked one of my doctors what he thought about CBD products. A younger guy, more likely to be flexible. He was very emphatically against them. We were in full agreement so no problem!

Hu

Old
  (#54)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10

11-13-2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
Hemp is now legal on a national level and on my state level. It has CBD in it but not THC.

If a product has any trace of THC in it, supposedly it has to have been made with pot. Some CBD products have four percent or more THC in them, plenty enough to get you busted or fired off of a job that does drug testing.

Most CBD products are found to contain THC when tested regardless of claims to have been made from hemp. I wasn't interested anyway but I asked one of my doctors what he thought about CBD products. A younger guy, more likely to be flexible. He was very emphatically against them. We were in full agreement so no problem!

Hu
I'm not at all interested to get high.
it's not in my nature (I don't even drink beer, seriously)
Stopped at the shop again today on my way home from work.
Gave the bottle a good read, Contains Oil From "Seed".
Myself and others, plus a couple of shop employee's tried the Cannabis Crème again.
It's the best damn skin crème I've ever used.

Seed means little
Old
  (#55)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!

Seed means little - 11-13-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
I'm not at all interested to get high.
it's not in my nature (I don't even drink beer, seriously)
Stopped at the shop again today on my way home from work.
Gave the bottle a good read, Contains Oil From "Seed".
Myself and others, plus a couple of shop employee's tried the Cannabis Crème again.
It's the best damn skin crème I've ever used.

Seed doesn't tell you much. You can get high from pot seed. Hemp seed no. I genuinely don't care what choices anyone makes. However, what I don't want to see is people lose jobs or have other problems over something they thought was legal.

Many years ago I had a wrecker service. One tow was a Corvette belonging to a young biker and doper. That thing was torn apart looking for so much as one seed, in which case it would have been confiscated. I am quite sure had they found a tube or tub of hemp or cannabis product it would have been off to the labs for testing! One issue is hemp can't begin to fill CBD demands since it is only recently legal to grow. It would have been damned silly to grow hemp illegally. So all of that pot byproduct is around, little hemp. Some of the byproduct ends up in CBD products.

Truth in advertising is tricky since as I am sure you know, Marijuana is hemp but not all hemp is marijuana. Hemp rope is a very useful product as is hemp paper. It is a strong tough fiber with many uses and was grown commercially in the US before being outlawed.

It had a rebirth in WWII for the war effort and hemp still grows wild in many areas of the midwest. Some friends heard about ditchweed and despite my warnings went and gathered a trunkful. A few weeks later they told me I was right, a hell of a headache but no high!

For those brave souls, small bridges around airports are a great place to scout for wild weed. People toss their stuff before going through security and seeds sprout in almost ideal growing conditions. The parish prison cuts it out of a local canal every year. Funny thing, when they burn it all of the prisoners and guards stand downwind! Perks I guess.

Hu

Here You Go
Old
  (#56)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10

Arrow Here You Go - 11-14-2019, 06:24 PM

https://www.facebook.com/wsj/videos/1205018199692935/

Old
  (#57)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10

11-18-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
No Comments after that??

can't see it
Old
  (#58)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!

can't see it - 11-18-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
No Comments after that??

I can see the video but can't make it play. Hard to comment!

Hu

Old
  (#59)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10

11-18-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
I can see the video but can't make it play. Hard to comment!

Hu
VIDEO FROM "WALL STREET JOURNAL" - UPGRADE YOUR VIDEO PLAYERS

if you can play youtube video's, you should be able to play this one

IT AIN'T NO JOKE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MISSING, IN THE BUSH, IT BE A SNAKE HISSIN'

Old
  (#60)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10

11-20-2019, 09:14 PM

Has Marijuana Just Today or Yesterday Been Decriminalized?

Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: