Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page Roy Mallott - Indyq.com
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Bigjohn
Support Our Troops!
Bigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3600

02-03-2011, 08:44 AM

I can only say that My Personal Experience with Roy Malott at IndyQ was a BAD ONE and that I personally will never do business with Roy Malott or IndyQ again. He will snap on you, could be sooner or later, and he can be an evil little man over the phone or computer. Not worth my time.

Thank you
Old
  (#32)
master9baller
Banned
master9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Thank you - 02-03-2011, 09:15 AM

And yet another unsolicited response. Thank you for confirming what I already knew. This man is to be avoided, you've had fair warning people.

Mallott phone message
Old
  (#33)
master9baller
Banned
master9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond reputemaster9baller has a reputation beyond repute

Mallott phone message - 02-03-2011, 10:43 AM

Well, I just had the opportunity to listen to roy's message from the other day that was on my cellphone. Tirade of explitives...this man is not well.

Old
  (#34)
TommyT
Obsessed
TommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond reputeTommyT has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-04-2011, 12:11 PM

I've done a few transactions with Roy and found him to be pleasant and knowledgable. Perhaps he doesn't suffer fools lightly.

TommyT

Roy has issues
Old
  (#35)
twal
"W"
twal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond reputetwal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Roy has issues - 02-06-2011, 12:31 PM

As much as it pains me, I need to agree that Roy has some issues.
After I read this post I figured I would check out his business and sent him an email.
His first email was fine but the after that it was like he stopped taking his medicine.
I would NEVER EVER do any type of business with Roy or Indyq.
If I did I know I would get screwed and I would have no one to blame but myself.

But hey, don’t believe me, try it yourself.
Just send him an email and asked some specific type of cue you are looking for.
Then ask if there is a way to get what you want or say you want to go a cheaper route.
Then hold on
Personally I cannot believe this guy is in business.

Old
  (#36)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

02-06-2011, 02:39 PM

Roy is not Santa Claus, and will never make everyone happy.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Santa Claus
Old
  (#37)
master9baller
Banned

Santa Claus - 02-08-2011, 10:03 AM

No, Roy's more like this little green monster!
Attached Images

Old
  (#38)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2011, 10:15 AM

The more we talk about Roy, the more FREE ADVERTISING HE GETS.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

CoCo?
Old
  (#39)
master9baller
Banned

CoCo? - 02-11-2011, 02:47 PM

CoCo, you really do love everyone don't you? All well and good. I wish him nothing but the best. His customers should wonder which is the real Roy Mallot...?
Attached Images

Old
  (#40)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

02-12-2011, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master9baller View Post
No, Roy's more like this little green monster!
"You do remember how that story ends don't you?"

Old
  (#41)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

02-12-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master9baller View Post
CoCo, you really do love everyone don't you? All well and good. I wish him nothing but the best. His customers should wonder which is the real Roy Mallot...?
It is not a matter of love, but I understand what self employment is all about and trying to pay my bills off my labor, and working 24 x 7 x 365 to make it all happen. Remember when plans for a weekend of fun, turned to work because a good client called, and said I need you. Work came first.

Wonder how many of these people who said Roy is ride, unreasonable, or an A**, treated him well, was rude to him, or tried to be unreasonable with Roy.

I have sold an item or two on AZB, and my experience is we have some real GEMS to deal with in our ranks. I have said to more than once, To someone who proposed an unreasonable offer, "in you dreams", "or rethink your offer", or "just no thanks" to some of the crazy offer I have got, from those who need a mask & gun to do business. IMHO.

Maybe if those who don't like Roy so much, treated Mr, Malott like the golden rule says, they would get like treatment! JMHO.

Last edited by CocoboloCowboy; 02-12-2011 at 07:39 AM.

Old
  (#42)
Bigjohn
Support Our Troops!
Bigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3600

02-12-2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
The more we talk about Roy, the more FREE ADVERTISING HE GETS.
Right... same advertising as Eddy Wheat.... He's really knockin um dead right now.

Thanks Big John
Old
  (#43)
master9baller
Banned

Thanks Big John - 02-12-2011, 09:29 PM

Thanks for keeping it real Big John. Not sure why Coco has to defend the indefensible, he sure ain't no Johnny Cochran!!
Attached Images

Old
  (#44)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

02-13-2011, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
Right... same advertising as Eddy Wheat.... He's really knockin um dead right now.
I honesty do not think it is fair to judge Roy, like Eddie. Roy has items for sale. Roy send items when it is paid for, Roy has not taken money from any one I have hear about on AZB. Roy is just not going to let people beat him up.

Eddie Wheat took deposits, and NEVER DELIVERED Cues, and just hid from customers.

Roy is like the drug company who has a medicine that is not available generically yet, pay his asking price, or shop else where.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: