Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page No title and no point, post whatever the hell you want

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.85 average.
Old
  (#1516)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-18-2017, 07:08 AM

dontcha love it when the company loaner comes and asks for some of your half finished dr pepper that you brought in for you lunch first thing in the morning monday

cause if you say no hes just going to rat his way into it when your on the other side of the shop
ahhhhhh
mondays

Old
  (#1517)
blah blah
Shoebat
blah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 262
Location: I don't think *twitch* I'm being *twitch* paranoid.

12-18-2017, 11:46 PM

Dude made a pair of shoes by hand.

I can see why the cobbler's children are never shod!

"Black is White, 2+2=5, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength." -1984 or now?

“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
-Dr. Seuss

Old
  (#1518)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

12-19-2017, 05:28 AM

Josh Ritter ~ Gettin Ready to Get Down ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnQ89jZvZD0

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#1519)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

12-22-2017, 12:38 AM

"I don't think you realize how busy I am!"

Don't you just love it when someone swings that phrase around at you like a club in hopes of bullying you into doing what they want?

Or they throw that in your direction far to frequently as part of a far to typical outburst when things do not go exactly how they want them to or quick enough?

Where does this crap come from? Arrogance? an over inflated since of Self-importance?

This shit is hard to put up with when you are trying to resolve serious matters!

Old
  (#1520)
blah blah
Shoebat
blah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond repute

12-22-2017, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Money View Post
"I don't think you realize how busy I am!"

Don't you just love it when someone swings that phrase around at you like a club in hopes of bullying you into doing what they want?

Or they throw that in your direction far to frequently as part of a far to typical outburst when things do not go exactly how they want them to or quick enough?

Where does this crap come from? Arrogance? an over inflated since of Self-importance?

This shit is hard to put up with when you are trying to resolve serious matters!
The only thing we all have in equal measure is time: no matter what our circumstances, we each only get 24 hours in a day. The difference is in how we prioritize the things we do in that time.

Whoever it is- they're telling you that the issue is not a priority for them. Confirm that this is what they really mean, and then change your priorities accordingly.

Not sure if that helps, given the general complaint.

"Black is White, 2+2=5, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength." -1984 or now?

“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
-Dr. Seuss

Old
  (#1521)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

12-22-2017, 09:58 PM

Maybe these are the guys who perform the barking jingle bells we hear every year?
Attached Images

Old
  (#1522)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member

12-22-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah blah View Post
The only thing we all have in equal measure is time: no matter what our circumstances, we each only get 24 hours in a day. The difference is in how we prioritize the things we do in that time.

Whoever it is- they're telling you that the issue is not a priority for them. Confirm that this is what they really mean, and then change your priorities accordingly.

Not sure if that helps, given the general complaint.
That is a good way to look at it. This person makes a big deal about how busy they are all the time, like it is so prevalent it is like a badge of honor or something they wear. Usually we hear it when something interferes with something else they wanted to do or they think they need to do and it can be really trivial.

This example came about Thursday when we were sitting in a hospital room with my mother who was due to be discharged in a day or so from the hospital. She needs to spend a few weeks in a skilled nursing facility to get her strength up before going home. We were sitting there waiting for the rep to get there from the place we wanted mom to go and the "busy" one was having fits over the fact that we had to wait for the lady longer than expected and then when she first got there she had to pop out for a few minutes to take a call from a doctor. Normal hospital shit. The "busy" one was needing to do shopping, take her walk and start doing things for dinner company that was coming on Xmas day....3 days away!. Poor thing had to wait for an extra 15 or 20 minutes to be in on a discussion regarding such a trivial matter as her mothers health care. I've been hit with the "I'm so busy blah blah blah(no offense) club" many times over the years by this nitwit. 56 years old and acting like that in front of her 20 year old son, me and her 82 year old mom. She is the classical example of a Narcissistic Princess.

Last edited by Dead Money; 12-22-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Old
  (#1523)
blah blah
Shoebat

01-04-2018, 11:38 PM

Quote:
That is a good way to look at it. ...
I'm so sorry I'm late seeing this. I hope mother is fine now, and that things worked out better than expected...

Maybe the person couldn't deal emotionally and was escaping- mentally and physically. Or maybe narcissist, Idk.

-Dr. Seuss

Last edited by blah blah; 01-05-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Old
  (#1524)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member

01-06-2018, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah blah View Post
I'm so sorry I'm late seeing this. I hope mother is fine now, and that things worked out better than expected...

Maybe the person couldn't deal emotionally and was escaping- mentally and physically. Or maybe narcissist, Idk.
No worries. I guess I am just stupid but I kind of expect my other sibs to be on the same page about this stuff and take it serious like I do

Mom is doing pretty good. She has been at Skilled nursing for two weeks and will be coming home on Wednesday it looks like

Old
  (#1525)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

01-08-2018, 08:06 PM

Attached Images

Old
  (#1526)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2018, 11:15 AM

Intersection in Toronto....

Name:  2ED01632-0062-4492-998D-9A4713EB3CAC.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  92.3 KB

If you aren’t looking for redemption....you’re probably looking for a hooker.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#1527)
BankT8Ball
AzB Silver Member
BankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond reputeBankT8Ball has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2018, 11:58 AM

"Winners are losers who got up and gave it just one more try."

Old
  (#1528)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member

01-14-2018, 03:44 AM

Attached Images

Old
  (#1529)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

01-16-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
She sounds perfect. What is your address so I can come and take her off your hands for a while!!!
pics of new room mate.......
Attached Images

Old
  (#1530)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member

01-20-2018, 01:42 AM

Oh my goodness. Your wife must really trust you!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: