billiard game reported on internet ?

sharkrus

Registered
Help me recall a billiard game that was played similar to bowlliards& was reported on the internet back in the 1990s. As I recall you racked 15 balls, broke, and then started shooting with cue ball in the kitchen. After making 14 balls, they were reracked & the play was similar to 14.1, except you stopped at 20.There were 10 innings so a perfect score was 200, Weekly scores were reported on the internet. Thanks

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Help me recall a billiard game that was played similar to bowlliards& was reported on the internet back in the 1990s. As I recall you racked 15 balls, broke, and then started shooting with cue ball in the kitchen. After making 14 balls, they were reracked & the play was similar to 14.1, except you stopped at 20.There were 10 innings so a perfect score was 200, Weekly scores were reported on the internet. Thanks
Internet Equal Offense. The rules for Equal Offense are online. You can still find the scores and records of IEO if you do a search. Don Feeney had the highest score posted over a dozen or two events of 176.

They were not weekly. Tournaments were held every month or two and everyone played at the same time which was about 11AM California time, IIRC. This was in the dark days before video streaming so scores were submitted by email or some such as they occurred.