Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page Ultimate rugged by JB cases
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Allen Brown
Pool Whale
Allen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-03-2016, 02:20 PM

JB, you will love the 1x2. I have one as well, but mine has two pockets instead of one long pocket. I really like the long pocket on yours. That was a smart move. These are super light cases.

Old
  (#17)
jb1911
AzB Silver Member
jb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-04-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Brown View Post
JB, you will love the 1x2. I have one as well, but mine has two pockets instead of one long pocket. I really like the long pocket on yours. That was a smart move. These are super light cases.
Thanks Allen, I like to travel light. I don't jump and I don't break hard. BTW, I have a son named Allen Brown.

Mezz ZZ32
McDermott D4
Huebler Sneaky Pete

Old
  (#18)
Allen Brown
Pool Whale
Allen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond repute

03-04-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1911 View Post
Thanks Allen, I like to travel light. I don't jump and I don't break hard. BTW, I have a son named Allen Brown.
That's a good name. Weird stuff man.

Old
  (#19)
Toxis
AzB Bronze Member
Toxis is on a distinguished road

03-21-2016, 12:21 PM

I've read nothing but great things on here about JB cases, two of my friends have his case and they look great. I really want to have one custom made. Problem is, I've emailed them twice and even sent him a message on here about custom embroidery. Over 2 months later, zero responses. If it wasn't for all the rave reviews and comments, I probably would've just found another case company. Does the idea their lack of communication concern anyone else? I mean, if I order one online, how can I be sure they'll even reply? Or do they only reply to paid customers in hopes of not wasting time on people who window shop?

Old
  (#20)
WoodyMPW
AzB Silver Member
WoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond repute

03-21-2016, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxis View Post
I've read nothing but great things on here about JB cases, two of my friends have his case and they look great. I really want to have one custom made. Problem is, I've emailed them twice and even sent him a message on here about custom embroidery. Over 2 months later, zero responses. If it wasn't for all the rave reviews and comments, I probably would've just found another case company. Does the idea their lack of communication concern anyone else? I mean, if I order one online, how can I be sure they'll even reply? Or do they only reply to paid customers in hopes of not wasting time on people who window shop?
Ask him how he feels about Donald Trump and you'll instantly get his attention.

He will respond to Facebook messages and get you to who you need.

Old
  (#21)
Toxis
AzB Bronze Member
Toxis is on a distinguished road

03-21-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyMPW View Post
Ask him how he feels about Donald Trump and you'll instantly get his attention.

He will respond to Facebook messages and get you to who you need.
Haha. Too bad I'm not on FB (I'm the last to have never joined). But if he doesn't respond and make me a deal, I'll vote for trump. Actually, that's not funny. I couldn't ever vote for that asshat

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: