Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page "The Social Pool Network" and the return of a predator?
Reply
Page 3 of 3 123
 
Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
ceebee
AzB Silver Member
ceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond repute
 
ceebee's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,646
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Oklahoma
  Send a message via Skype™ to ceebee 
09-11-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post
ok, So I don't understand this and let's keep in mind my league knowledge is about zip.

This isn't one of those crazy hype games, there is a very real product it seems, mlm's have been legal for years. So what's the problem? I would think you guys would love this from the sounds of things.
The acronym must frighten or irritate some. I've been a part of Amway, Shaklee & Advocare for years & years. I joined them & once in a while I buy products or get a check from my membership. Who cares, I joined to have access to their products.

Joining a big company, "at the bottom" is like joining an MLM, with a different moniker. You get to belong & get paid minimally, but you get to enjoy some benefits. If you don't join, you can't enjoy the benefits (in this case, the weekly, monthly matches with incentives paid out, or going to a tournament somewhere.

The TSPN has a novel approach to adding membership, in that after you join & get 4 other people to join, you no longer have a monthly dues to pay. So your membership at TSPN would cost you $89 the first year & $49 for annual dues, thereafter. You are then allowed to participate in the "Incentives Matches" & play in the tournaments.

The new CFO (chief financial officer) is Vernon McGee, my partner in the BreakRAK Company. Vernon is known across the land as an honest, upstanding businessman & a great promoter for the game of pool. He's in charge of the money & he'll be good for TSPN...




ceebee
USMC- Ret.
www.breakrak.com
918-543-6600
SKYPE charley.bond.inola
Every game Starts with the Break Shot
  
Reply With Quote

Travel and play pool. I like the idea.
Old
  (#32)
Balls
Big Brass Balls
Balls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond repute
 
Balls's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 263
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: The Motor City, Detroit Michigan
   
Cool Travel and play pool. I like the idea. - 09-16-2019, 11:24 AM

Travel and play pool. I like the idea.

Prices seem fair. It doesn't sound like an MLM though. I mean there is only one level and it's kinda missing that multi-level effect. Seems more like a simple affiliate program with a good incentive to promote it.

Pool with good players around the country sounds pretty good.


BarBoxRules.com
Supporting Olympic dreams since 2009
I am no longer active in this forum.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#33)
CreeDo
Fargo Rating 597
CreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond repute
 
CreeDo's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 9,046
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New England
  Send a message via AIM to CreeDo  
09-16-2019, 03:23 PM

Sure, doesn't sound like MLM at all, that's why they need dense jargon
to describe the commission structure.

Quote:
Binary Team Commission: The Binary Team Commission is the residual portion on
the compensation plan and pays on all orders outside of those paid through the First Order Bonus.
The Binary Team Commission pays 20% of your total Lesser Leg volume in the Binary Tree.
This commission is paid monthly on the 10th of each month for the month previous. To qualify,
you must be an Active Distributor with at least 40 PV and 2 personally sponsored Active Distributors.
one in your right leg and one in your left leg.
That's why they push recruitment hard, and claim you can make enough money to quit your day job: https://i.imgur.com/oKNMNab.png

I guess some people still think "well MLM is different and better than an actual pyramid scheme"...
Sure, it's different. In a pyramid scheme, eventually 100% of the participants lose money, and some go to jail.
With MLM, only 99% of participants lose money:
https://due.com/blog/3-mind-blowing-...cs-about-mlms/

If you're going to particpate in something where 99% of people lose money,
you're better off buying scratch tickets.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#34)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2011
   
09-16-2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeDo View Post
Sure, doesn't sound like MLM at all, that's why they need dense jargon
to describe the commission structure.



That's why they push recruitment hard, and claim you can make enough money to quit your day job: https://i.imgur.com/oKNMNab.png

I guess some people still think "well MLM is different and better than an actual pyramid scheme"...
Sure, it's different. In a pyramid scheme, eventually 100% of the participants lose money, and some go to jail.
With MLM, only 99% of participants lose money:
https://due.com/blog/3-mind-blowing-...cs-about-mlms/

If you're going to particpate in something where 99% of people lose money,
you're better off buying scratch tickets.
I think you should give them a chance Cree, maybe with a little hard work, you too, YES....YOU TOO can become a premiere level VI Diamond club distributor. With only 50 upline accounts, financial independence can be yours! I wouldn't know, Ive only dabbled in Primerica, AmWay, Mon-A-Vie and LuLumon.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#35)
The Renfro
Outsville.com
The Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond repute
 
The Renfro's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,521
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Knoxville TN
   
09-16-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebee View Post
The acronym must frighten or irritate some. I've been a part of Amway, Shaklee & Advocare for years & years. I joined them & once in a while I buy products or get a check from my membership. Who cares, I joined to have access to their products.

Joining a big company, "at the bottom" is like joining an MLM, with a different moniker. You get to belong & get paid minimally, but you get to enjoy some benefits. If you don't join, you can't enjoy the benefits (in this case, the weekly, monthly matches with incentives paid out, or going to a tournament somewhere.

The TSPN has a novel approach to adding membership, in that after you join & get 4 other people to join, you no longer have a monthly dues to pay. So your membership at TSPN would cost you $89 the first year & $49 for annual dues, thereafter. You are then allowed to participate in the "Incentives Matches" & play in the tournaments.

The new CFO (chief financial officer) is Vernon McGee, my partner in the BreakRAK Company. Vernon is known across the land as an honest, upstanding businessman & a great promoter for the game of pool. He's in charge of the money & he'll be good for TSPN...
I applaud you for admitting you are a part of the network... I honestly hope this is on the up and up but I asked about an independent review from possibly Walsh or Platis... They had a tourney to run for promotion... i can wait....


Great White PRO CHALK - "Best Chalk in the UNIVERSE"

Outsville.com
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#36)
sbpoolleague
Banned
sbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond reputesbpoolleague has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Santa Barbara
   
09-17-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post
Travel and play pool. I like the idea.

Prices seem fair. It doesn't sound like an MLM though. I mean there is only one level and it's kinda missing that multi-level effect. Seems more like a simple affiliate program with a good incentive to promote it.

Pool with good players around the country sounds pretty good.
Spoken like someone sitting at or very near the top of the pyramid
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#37)
ceebee
AzB Silver Member
ceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond repute
 
ceebee's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,646
vCash: 1700
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Oklahoma
  Send a message via Skype™ to ceebee 
09-17-2019, 09:28 AM

Actually, I don't think Mr Ball has any affiliation with the TSPN Pool Network, in any fashion.

Mr SBPool, It seems that you would like to squash the chance, for something to grow, that Pool Players across the land are enjoying. There are always naysayers.... I hope you are wrong.

APA & BCPL has been taking money for years & they had naysayers too. They take money & the TSPN is going to take money, hopefully the TSPN is going to give some back through Big Tournaments, weekly, monthly & quarterly Incentives. What I got out of my APA & BCAPL involvement, was some trinkets & some patches.

Hopefully, I'll have sometime to participate in the Incentives Matches & have a go at winning my part of the Prizes... I'll let you know.

Friday, I'll be 77. I'm looking forward to another milestone. The BreakRAK is 18 years & 4 months old. I have BreakRAKs to put together & send off to my customers... I'm having a great retirement. My partner, Vernon McGee will see to it, the BreakRAK will be around a long time, after I'm gone...




ceebee
USMC- Ret.
www.breakrak.com
918-543-6600
SKYPE charley.bond.inola
Every game Starts with the Break Shot
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#38)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute
 
jokrswylde's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Middle Tn
   
09-17-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebee View Post
Actually, I don't think Mr Ball has any affiliation with the TSPN Pool Network, in any fashion.

Mr SBPool, It seems that you would like to squash the chance, for something to grow, that Pool Players across the land are enjoying. There are always naysayers.... I hope you are wrong.

APA & BCPL has been taking money for years & they had naysayers too. They take money & the TSPN is going to take money, hopefully the TSPN is going to give some back through Big Tournaments, weekly, monthly & quarterly Incentives. What I got out of my APA & BCAPL involvement, was some trinkets & some patches.

Hopefully, I'll have sometime to participate in the Incentives Matches & have a go at winning my part of the Prizes... I'll let you know.

Friday, I'll be 77. I'm looking forward to another milestone. The BreakRAK is 18 years & 4 months old. I have BreakRAKs to put together & send off to my customers... I'm having a great retirement. My partner, Vernon McGee will see to it, the BreakRAK will be around a long time, after I'm gone...
Happy Birthday. Thank you for your service to our great country.
  
Reply With Quote
PoolDawg Fail
Old
  (#39)
Balls
Big Brass Balls
Balls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond repute
 
Balls's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 263
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: The Motor City, Detroit Michigan
   
Cool PoolDawg Fail - 09-17-2019, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbpoolleague View Post
Spoken like someone sitting at or very near the top of the pyramid
Oh, just saw this. No. I'm not a league player, investor, member, player, hustler, advertizer, whatever.

I have looked it over in recent days since I've used affiliate marketing in the past and my PoolDawg app failed so I need a program to sell stuff with.

I would advertise them if there was a way to without having to pay. They will not be on my sites unless they want to sponsor a project or pay for advertising.

I just think it sounds good for you guys that travel around and want to find good games. I can see the need for that but as far as anything else league or tournament related I wouldn't know if it was good or bad.

Mr. Ball is my father btw, Happy Birthday sir and I'm loving the Break rak.


BarBoxRules.com
Supporting Olympic dreams since 2009
I am no longer active in this forum.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#40)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute
 
Black-Balled's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 39,973
vCash: 1200
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: This Toilet Earth
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-18-2019, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrswylde View Post
Happy Birthday. Thank you for your service to our great country.
Agreed. Honored to have ceebee in our little world
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3 of 3 123

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.