Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page President Barack H. Obama Avenue
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-16-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
So, they are going to rename 5th Ave 'WorstPresidentEver Ave"?

OK, I'm good.
The fact that there are morons who wish the bamster was still president is frightening.
It's like rooting for cancer to come out of remission.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#17)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-16-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
This is the stuff MoveOn works towards? Spite? Seems appropriate.
Pwning need not be out of spite. It's just fun.

You could take a survey about why people here love it so much (not this example-- the ones they post up and roar in laughter about).

Like the 'Obama Presidential Library' memes, showing that sign on an outhouse. Funny, right? Well, if it isn't funny, it is still very popular around these here parts.

Are they spiteful? Are they hateful? Ok, I cannot rule that out entirely. But, as Cyndi Lauper sang, boys just wanna have fuuuun. Ok, I can rule out that she sang that. But the same thing applies. It could be a little juvenile, I admit.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 08-16-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Old
  (#18)
HNTFSH
AzB Silver Member
HNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2019, 12:21 PM

TDS started threads always end up a funny backfire.

Old
  (#19)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNTFSH View Post
TDS started threads always end up a funny backfire.
That's when those presenting with the pro-PDJT variant of the TDS contagion show their own pwning skills (which frankly, could use more work).

Often, while also presenting with the co-morbidity of the ODS or CDS contagions.

There seems to be a close correlation, but the suspected causation remains unproven to date.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#20)
HNTFSH
AzB Silver Member
HNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond reputeHNTFSH has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
That's when those presenting with the pro-PDJT variant of the TDS contagion show their own pwning skills (which frankly, could use more work).

Often, while also presenting with the co-morbidity of the ODS or CDS contagions.

There seems to be a close correlation, but the suspected causation remains unproven to date.
It's interesting in reflection that even as a Conservative, I gave Obama a chance, hoped for the best. I don't see that mindset from most liberals about Trump. Day 1.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: