Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page CTE PRO ONE: Tyler is a champion using it... now what? discredit CTE more?
Page 1 of 10 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
CTE PRO ONE: Tyler is a champion using it... now what? discredit CTE more?
Old
  (#1)
Se7en6ix
AzB Silver Member
Se7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Smile CTE PRO ONE: Tyler is a champion using it... now what? discredit CTE more? - 09-22-2019, 09:16 PM

Wahahaha...

Now that Tyler Styer is a champion....

People say, It's not Just CTE, but lots of practice and determination...

I'd agree wholeheartedly to those people if they are open-minded about CTE.

CTE Pro One does not make a champion... but it helps....

Se7en6ix
"CTE Pro One"

Playing Cue: Mezz CP13 + Mezz Ignite Shaft, Lucasi LC50 + Predator Revo 12.4 Shaft
Break Cue: $50 Filipino Cue

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 11:02 PM

troll much?

Old
  (#3)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
troll much?
WTF is your problem.

TYLER is a CHAMPION. And we are proud of him. Pro One aiming and extremely hard work combined to make him a champion.

Old
  (#4)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
WTF is your problem.

TYLER is a CHAMPION. Extremely hard work made him a champion.
Fixed it for you. And absolutely Tyler is kick ass!

I would resent if some wanabees were out there attributing my hard earned success to some system. But I can't speak for Tyler.

Your gaslighting isn't working, dear sir....
Old
  (#5)
Low500
Banned
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Your gaslighting isn't working, dear sir.... - 09-23-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
I would resent if some wanabees were out there attributing my hard earned success to some system. But I can't speak for Tyler.
Anything you might resent is not important in the big picture, you're merely small fry....like me.
The main reason I like to do "cheerleading" about CTE Aiming is because for years and years and years, right here in this very forum there have been a handful of small time amateurs who have trashed the concept up one side and down the other as being snake oil, lies, misleading, a swindle to get money from suckers, and all that stuff.
That contingency has been led by Patrick Johnson (an amateur if there ever was one) and Lou Figueroa (another amateur, but a better player than Johnson at least).
And of course they've picked up some enthusiastic "wingmen" along the way. ALL FILLED with derision and twisted ridicule.
So when someone takes the method and adds the sweat equity into the mix like Tyler has done (and others have done) and has become successful......I delight in, figuratively speaking, 'rubbing the mud' in the faces of those who've had the bully pulpit for years on end while preaching how it's all a big hoax and won't work. They deserve every bit of the horselaughs....things have a way of coming around, you know.
I know a little about CTE myself, but I have no illusions about becoming a champion of anything......except of a few local Moose Clubs in my neighborhood. I cannot and will not invest in the sweat equity as Tyler has done and I have very little natural talent either. But I'm not one of those in here running all over the place trying to tell people how to shoot pool, ridiculing others, giving advice on tangents, stances, and strokes, and trying to sell books either.
(Even as bad as I play, I still would bet I could beat Patrick Johnson...the chief know-it-all in this entire site)

Old
  (#6)
Low500
Banned
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en6ix View Post
Wahahaha...
Now that Tyler Styer is a champion....
People say, It's not Just CTE, but lots of practice and determination...
I'd agree wholeheartedly to those people if they are open-minded about CTE.
CTE Pro One does not make a champion... but it helps....
^^
What he said.

Old
  (#7)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low500 View Post
Anything you might resent is not important in the big picture, you're merely small fry....like me.
The main reason I like to do "cheerleading" about CTE Aiming is because for years and years and years, right here in this very forum there have been a handful of small time amateurs who have trashed the concept up one side and down the other as being snake oil, lies, misleading, a swindle to get money from suckers, and all that stuff.
That contingency has been led by Patrick Johnson (an amateur if there ever was one) and Lou Figueroa (another amateur, but a better player than Johnson at least).
And of course they've picked up some enthusiastic "wingmen" along the way. ALL FILLED with derision and twisted ridicule.
So when someone takes the method and adds the sweat equity into the mix like Tyler has done (and others have done) and has become successful......I delight in, figuratively speaking, 'rubbing the mud' in the faces of those who've had the bully pulpit for years on end while preaching how it's all a big hoax and won't work. They deserve every bit of the horselaughs....things have a way of coming around, you know.
I know a little about CTE myself, but I have no illusions about becoming a champion of anything......except of a few local Moose Clubs in my neighborhood. I cannot and will not invest in the sweat equity as Tyler has done and I have very little natural talent either. But I'm not one of those in here running all over the place trying to tell people how to shoot pool, ridiculing others, giving advice on tangents, stances, and strokes, and trying to sell books either.
(Even as bad as I play, I still would bet I could beat Patrick Johnson...the chief know-it-all in this entire site)
I will give it my best shot and play you even.

Old
  (#8)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 12:01 PM

Golly, our lives would all be so much happier and SO much more fulfilled if Earl and Efren would just go ahead and release their CTE vids. You know they've been using CTE for at least the last 45 years...that's right, they invented it in the mid '70s and didn't tell anybody, well anybody except Mike. If you look REAL close, that Mike is one pivoting MoFo. And then he taught it to Tom Cruise and then....and then...

Oh yah, the Earl and Efren vids, if they are ever released, will be titled "CTE - E&E, The REAL Truth."

Old
  (#9)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

09-23-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
Golly, our lives would all be so much happier and SO much more fulfilled if Earl and Efren would just go ahead and release their CTE vids. You know they've been using CTE for at least the last 45 years...that's right, they invented it in the mid '70s and didn't tell anybody, well anybody except Mike. If you look REAL close, that Mike is one pivoting MoFo. And then he taught it to Tom Cruise and then....and then...

Oh yah, the Earl and Efren vids, if they are ever released, will be titled "CTE - E&E, The REAL Truth."
Efren does use CTE.
Cock The Elbow then LTW, Limp The Wrist .
Many moons ago, some cult followers claimed Efren and Parica went to see an aiming guru in PA. I questioned, why the fkk would they do that when they were nailing spot shots on the Big Bertha table at the Hard Times .
The cult followers were all over me.
Then it turns out, as expected, their Ayatollah NEVER met Efren and Parica.

Old
  (#10)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
Efren does use CTE.
Cock The Elbow then LTW, Limp The Wrist .
Many moons ago, some cult followers claimed Efren and Parica went to see an aiming guru in PA. I questioned, why the fkk would they do that when they were nailing spot shots on the Big Bertha table at the Hard Times .
The cult followers were all over me.
Then it turns out, as expected, their Ayatollah NEVER met Efren and Parica.
Have you ever noticed that every time you talk to Earl about CTE he just kinda looks down and doesn't say anything? I think he knows we know.

Oh, there's a rumor about the Ol' Guru. Yep, he moved over to New Jersey to be closer to Earl.

Old
  (#11)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:

Well Tyler freely admits that Pro One aiming has helped him on his road to success. Yes his hard work on the table is definitely the driver to his great play, but pro one is a part of that.

It's completely laughable that you guys are afraid to admit that.

Old
  (#12)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member

09-23-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
I will give it my best shot and play you even.
Play Tyler some even. Oh hell play me some even

Old
  (#13)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member

09-23-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
Have you ever noticed that every time you talk to Earl about CTE he just kinda looks down and doesn't say anything? I think he knows we know.

Oh, there's a rumor about the Ol' Guru. Yep, he moved over to New Jersey to be closer to Earl.
Never heard Earl and CTE mentioned in the same sentence until you internet idiots did it. Earl is the most natural player of all time IMO.
Oh, and the "Ol' Guru" you guys are referring to passed away a few years ago. Have some respect you little fu%%

Old
  (#14)
JC
Banned

09-23-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post

It's completely laughable that you guys are afraid to admit that.
Look at the baiting, mocking title of this thread and take a deep breath.

How sporty a player are you? May I please see a video of you playing before I accept the challenge?

Old
  (#15)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 06:06 PM

Another example of an already pro-level player prior to CTE. Not saying CTE doesn't make him feel better or play better due to a more consistent PSR. But he's a champion because he was trained well and practiced what he learned at an early age.

Tyler started playing pool when he was about 14, and he had the excellent benefit of pro lessons through the BEF (Billiards Education Foundation), which is a great organization. I'd say quite a few aspiring young players that are fortunate enough to get lessons from PBIA instructors at such an early age, and are also given the opportunity to compete in junior national competitions, are likely to become pro-level players, provided they stick with the game and work/practice at what they are taught. Most kids, unfortunately (like where I grew up), have zero access to such learning opportunities. Lessons from Jerry Briesath when you're 16 or 17 would be an amazing advantage for any young player learning the game.

Like I said, this is nothing negative about CTE. It's just the reality of Tyler's road to championship pool. I'm sure there are other upcoming BEF students, or some who have already been through the BEF program, that have or will become champion-caliber players, but without CTE. Nevertheless, if one or more believes learning CTE will give them an edge over another player, then I'm sure they'll give it a try. It's tough competition at the highest level, so if you think something out there might give you an edge, go for it.

Meanwhile, countless average (non-pro) pool players are still trying to figure out why they continue to miss shots, regardless of 2 CTE dvds, endless YouTube clips on various pivot methods, ghostball lessons, traditional fractional aiming (the old "quarters system"), or whatever aiming method their inconsistent stroke or lack of table time just can't straighten out.....they remain stagnant in skill level.

POOLOLOGY
YouTube
Brian Crist

Last edited by BC21; 09-23-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Page 1 of 10 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: