Reload this Page Hello,my name is BeCue Prime-M
Page 1 of 7 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Hello,my name is BeCue Prime-M
Old
  (#1)
marek
AzB Silver Member
marek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Wink Hello,my name is BeCue Prime-M - 11-15-2018, 10:35 PM

I will write full review in few days but i can say already that the transition period from Revo wont be long,some shots are already easier with BeCue for me than they were with Revo. So far you can enjoy the pictures
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
wibo
AzB Bronze Member
wibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond reputewibo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to wibo  
11-15-2018, 11:58 PM

very nice, Congratulations ... I'm still waiting for my 12.5mm...

but where is the white ring in front?

which length do you have?

Last edited by wibo; 11-16-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Old
  (#3)
Kimmo H.
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2018, 12:09 AM

Nice! Did ypu get sponsored by them or did you just want to try their equipment out by yourself?

The fit of collars seem to quite sloppy with visible lips between parts, do they bother you at all while playing?
I can't wait to hear more from you and read the complete review. Should make for a good read and knowing how incredibly strong player you are the comparasion to Revo will likely be rather thorough regarding their playability differences

Mezz
- ACE 180
- CP13SW-MD
- Kai / Pro R

Old
  (#4)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2018, 12:38 AM

I really did enjoy the time I tried the becue at the expo but know for a fact I couldn't deal with the paint on the shaft because it wasn't slick like the Revo.

If the prime shaft is as smooth as the Revo I may seriously consider getting one. Especially if I could get it in a 12mm as well.

Are they making more pins now as the 2 main cues I use now are both radial pins?

Old
  (#5)
S.Vaskovskyi
AzB Silver Member
S.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2018, 01:52 AM

I'm glad you finally got it and wish you to enjoy your time with a new cue so as reach your next goals, Marek. I'm sure your review will be as honest as it could be and very helpful for those with positive thinking

Playing cue: 62" full spliced player I''ve built for myself
Break cue: made by myself

"Live and learn...and have fun"

Old
  (#6)
marek
AzB Silver Member
marek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond reputemarek has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2018, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnice37 View Post
I really did enjoy the time I tried the becue at the expo but know for a fact I couldn't deal with the paint on the shaft because it wasn't slick like the Revo.

If the prime shaft is as smooth as the Revo I may seriously consider getting one. Especially if I could get it in a 12mm as well.

Are they making more pins now as the 2 main cues I use now are both radial pins?
There is no paint on Prime-M, it is as slick as Revo And if you ask Becue guys directly they will most likely accomodate you with radial joint. Its just that they are really busy with their production now as the demand for Prime-M is super high even without any advertising, the official release date for Prime-M is on black friday So you may have to wait a little to get your custom order Anyways go ahead and shoot them message, they are really customer-friendly bunch

Old
  (#7)
marek
AzB Silver Member

11-16-2018, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo H. View Post
Nice! Did ypu get sponsored by them or did you just want to try their equipment out by yourself?

The fit of collars seem to quite sloppy with visible lips between parts, do they bother you at all while playing?
I can't wait to hear more from you and read the complete review. Should make for a good read and knowing how incredibly strong player you are the comparasion to Revo will likely be rather thorough regarding their playability differences
I am actually sponsored by BeCue. In summer they sent me prototypes to try and I really liked them, I gave them some advices how to improve it and they replied with sponsorship offer to which I agreed. And you are right, the collar placement is not something to brag about, on the other hand I am not bothered by it in any way, it doesnt affect playability a bit. And like I said, i will give it a few days before I write a comprehensive summary/review.

Old
  (#8)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2018, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek View Post
There is no paint on Prime-M, it is as slick as Revo And if you ask Becue guys directly they will most likely accomodate you with radial joint. Its just that they are really busy with their production now as the demand for Prime-M is super high even without any advertising, the official release date for Prime-M is on black friday So you may have to wait a little to get your custom order Anyways go ahead and shoot them message, they are really customer-friendly bunch
Thanks for the response. If you have a chance, please pm with the contract info you used to reach out to them. I'm not sure which is the best option to reach them directly.

Old
  (#9)
marek
AzB Silver Member

11-16-2018, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wibo View Post
very nice, Congratulations ... I'm still waiting for my 12.5mm...

but where is the white ring in front?

which length do you have?
As for the lenght I dont know honestly, i havent asked for a custom shaft lenght so i got stock lenght as for the ferrule i am posting the picture of it (this is one aspect that i will write about in my review)
Attached Images

Old
  (#10)
greyghost
exile
greyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnice37 View Post

I got fishing poles as smooth as a revo shouldn’t be that hard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old
  (#11)
BRussell
AzB Silver Member
BRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2018, 04:08 PM

That “ferrule” looks like a large Kamui clear pad.

Old
  (#12)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

11-17-2018, 04:23 PM

12.0mm???? hmmm. Now you really have my curiosity.....

Where can I test drive a Becue Prime-M 12.0 mm shaft/cue?

I have a REVO 12.0 mm shaft 30" (76.2 cm) length.

Thanks,

JoeyA

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#13)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member
easy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

11-17-2018, 04:46 PM

Is there an MSDS available for this cue?

Old
  (#14)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
12.0mm???? hmmm. Now you really have my curiosity.....

Where can I test drive a Becue Prime-M 12.0 mm shaft/cue?

I have a REVO 12.0 mm shaft 30" (76.2 cm) length.

Thanks,

JoeyA
How does the 12mm, 30" revo compare to the 29", 12.4 revo?

Thanks....

BTW:

I'm also curious how your 12mm revo and the 12mm prime-m perform side by side.

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Old
  (#15)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

11-17-2018, 09:25 PM

I know you are a strong player and all, but from the bleachers your review will always be slightly tainted due to you being sponsored by them.

Page 1 of 7 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: