Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Harriman vs Schmidt
Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-21-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
If they want to box or wrestle each other that's fine...or go battle it out on Facebook, the ideal platform for this sort of drama.

They hate each other (one of them especially). I don't think pool needs a spectacle of bad behavior, which is clearly what this would become.

Add in a healthy dose of delusion, (one about the significance of the record, the other about pretty much the entire universe around him) and it will be embarrassing for the sport. I know it is tempting to think drama and grudge matches will bring in fans and excitement but I think it would be a mistake to let that define pool.

A JS v DH match wouldn't define anything.

BUT it would be high quality pool with tons of tension and drama and THAT kind of an authentic scenario is hard to come by. People love a little blood in the water between two competitors (believe me, I know) and it'd make a great PPV.

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#62)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
A JS v DH match wouldn't define anything.

BUT it would be high quality pool with tons of tension and drama and THAT kind of an authentic scenario is hard to come by. People love a little blood in the water between two competitors (believe me, I know) and it'd make a great PPV.

Lou Figueroa
Yes. I wasnít around for whatever led up to the battle at the Sands but I saw the match and heard a little of how it came to be and that definitely made it more exciting. And with these guys being pretty spiffy in their level of play it could be some serious action.

Probably just a dream but whatever itís still fun to think about. Kind of

Old
  (#63)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 07:17 AM

I would suggest the DCC unless someone wins the lotto and books them for like $5000 winner and $2500 loser plus some of the ppv revenue. But they would both need to do some real nasty woofing leading up to that match to peek interest.

Yep, I miss the TAR days...

Old
  (#64)
CharlesUFarley
AzB Silver Member
CharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesUFarley has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I would suggest the DCC unless someone wins the lotto and books them for like $5000 winner and $2500 loser plus some of the ppv revenue. But they would both need to do some real nasty woofing leading up to that match to peek interest.

I might pay JUST to watch Danny try to do some "nasty woofing". That might be pure comedy gold.

I AM a fan of his pool ability, but let's be real....he's a couple fries short of a happy meal.

Old
  (#65)
deanoc
AzB Silver Member
deanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-21-2019, 06:22 PM

Sure is a lot of woofing here

If Danny wants to play,let him play.
If not lets forget it

No need to make remarks about a guys sanity.

Old
  (#66)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesUFarley View Post
I might pay JUST to watch Danny try to do some "nasty woofing". That might be pure comedy gold.

I AM a fan of his pool ability, but let's be real....he's a couple fries short of a happy meal.
Lol ya so was Einstein's

Old
  (#67)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
Sure is a lot of woofing here

If Danny wants to play,let him play.
If not lets forget it

No need to make remarks about a guys sanity.
Why not? He calls everybody on here govt puppets, says were all in on some conspiracy, etc, etc.

Old
  (#68)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Why not? He calls everybody on here govt puppets, says were all in on some conspiracy, etc, etc.
You told me you had a lifetime membership.

Well.....I NEVER...

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Old
  (#69)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
I'm sorry......

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Old
  (#70)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post

If we got all the 14.1 fans on AZB together and each one put $100 toward a match for JS and DH we would have at least $1000.

The live stream revenue at $50 per viewing would bring in another $500....

That 1.5k. I don't think were gonna see it.

Jeff

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: