Question about this video - 1999 One Pocket

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It sounds like a fellow that make videos in SoCal. I just know him as JJ. I'm sure someone in Los Angeles will know his full name.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Kind of sounds like Joey with a bad cold, but I really couldn't say for sure. Dynamite action though.

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah its definitely a great video, both philipino guys play great. Its nice to see some one pocket videos with a variety of everything, some good defense, bank shots, kicks, moving balls around, dead balls, lots of aggression too. I just watched this after watching a match that lasted almost 3 hours with one game taking more than 2 hours. Needless to say, there were no 8 and outs in that match.

Bob M.

His name is JJ Jenkins. He films matches then sells copies of them.....sort of like a one man Accu-stats. He has a lot of the old players on video for sale. I have his phone number and a list of his available videos packed away somewhere if anyone is interested. It's been about 10 yrs. or so since I have talked to him, but I heard he is still selling videos.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you read his lips after the shot? He got up an said, "I ain't askin' fo $hit, biatch. I'm takin it."

I think...:eek:

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His name is JJ Jenkins. He films matches then sells copies of them.....sort of like a one man Accu-stats. He has a lot of the old players on video for sale. I have his phone number and a list of his available videos packed away somewhere if anyone is interested. It's been about 10 yrs. or so since I have talked to him, but I heard he is still selling videos.

If you have it I am interested. Lot of guys I didn't get to see.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member

Me too bob. Are we probably talking VHS only?